What's new

Its religious duty to kill atheists: Bangladeshi war criminal Ahmed Shafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is how does anyone say for sure that jesus or prophet muhammad(pbuh) heard the angel's voice?

We cannot

Its possible but then how do we know?thats the crux of the matter here on god.

Both were enlightened souls just like krishna,rama,nanak etc but were they gods or talked with gods?

Thats a tricky question here

We surely don't know but there is difference between Hindus believing Krishna , Rama as deities / devta (gods) and Muslims , Sikhs believing Muhammad (pbuh) , Nanak as messengers. I can say about Muslims since I am Muslim. Even though Islam says its a grave sin to elevate anyone in God's position most Muslims ignorantly praise prophet Muhammad so much that he is considered no less than a deity for many Muslims. You can live if you badmouth Allah (God) but if you badmouth his prophet Muhammad (pbuh) extremists will kill you right away by cutting your throat.

Rajib was atheist architect who used his blog to badmouth Prophet Muhammad. Hefajat leaders were waiting for a chance to kill him. They got it one night when Rajib was going home from Shahbag protest. He was slaughtered.

Last edited:
We surely don't know but there is difference between Hindus believing Krishna , Rama as deities / devta (gods) and Muslims , Sikhs believing Muhammad (pbuh) , Nanak as messengers. I can say about Muslims since I am Muslim. Even though Islam says its a grave sin to elevate anyone in God's position most Muslims ignorantly praise prophet Muhammad so much that he is considered no less than a deity for many Muslims. You can live if you badmouth Allah (God) but if you badmouth his prophet Muhammad (pbuh) extremists will kill you right away by cutting your throat.

Rajib was atheist architect who used his blog 'Dhormokari' to badmouth Prophet Muhammad. Hefajat leaders were waiting for a chance to kill him. They got it one night when Rajib was going home from Shahbag protest. He was slaughtered.

Rajib was not killed because he bad mouthed Mohammed but he had an illicit relationship with one of the murderers wife... You got to know the inside story..

you insulted every major religions with your innocent remark. :mad:

I stated that in my opinion all were enlightened people,thats it.

Its upto u if u call them god or not.
Its not a disrespect at all

@IamBengali all your threads run into more than 10 pages..what is the secret? :p:
my threads barely reach 2 pages.

I stated that in my opinion all were enlightened people,thats it.

Its upto u if u call them god or not.
Its not a disrespect at all
fair enough.. but you did a mini blasphemy by equating them all as similar so I will puncture your tubes... :cheesy:

Prophet muhammad[pbuh] did not kill jewsih christians or even atheists that were not fighting against muslims; So killing any atheists or muslims is wrong.
Many of jewish and christian whom lived in muslims territory were respected and first class citizens like other muslims and many of them become muslim cuz of this good behavior.....

I'm not here to justify anything.

Pakistan was meant to be an Islamic state. let's see what Jinnah has to say,

The constitution of Pakistan has yet to be framed by the Pakistan Constituent Assembly. I do not know what the ultimate shape of this constitution is going to be, but I am sure that it will be of a democratic type, embodying the essential principle of Islam. Today, they are as applicable in actual life as they were 1,300 years ago.

(M. A. Jinnah. February 1948)

According to Pakistani Constitution,

(1) All existing laws shall be brought in conformity with the Injunctions of Islam as laid down in the Holy Quran and Sunnah, in this Part referred to as the Injunctions of Islam, and no law shall be enacted which is repugnant to such Injunctions.

This is the Law, you can question it all you want but no one gives a ****.

I know it is the law, which is why I said it is the law itself I am questioning. It is an unjust law, to coerce people to follow your religion. Anybody who says there is no coercion is islam is a plain liar. It is coercive, if apostasy is a punishable offence.

As for not caring a **** - then don't respond to me. I will speak my mind, whether you care or not. It is because brave people spoke their mind that other lands became free from the shackles of oppression, and freedom to dissent became an enshrined right in most parts of the world.

If nobody had spoken against unjust laws and practices, then Christandom would still be burning witches or torturing anybody who doesn't believe in christianity. But it doesn't happen anymore, and some day the islamic world will also learn tolerance and enlightenment. But it can happen only if injustice is pointed out.

Rajib was atheist architect who used his blog to badmouth Prophet Muhammad. Hefajat leaders were waiting for a chance to kill him. They got it one night when Rajib was going home from Shahbag protest. He was slaughtered.

Rajib was killed by a few NSU students who were not related to HeI, JeI or any other known Islamic parties. Some newspapers say they belonged to the so called 'Ansarullah Bangla Team' which you can't be sure of as our media is always busy inventing new extremist outfits/activities every other day).

@IamBengali all your threads run into more than 10 pages..what is the secret? :p:
my threads barely reach 2 pages.

fair enough.. but you did a mini blasphemy by equating them all as similar so I will puncture your tubes... :cheesy:

He knows which topics would attract the most members.

Last edited:
I know it is the law, which is why I said it is the law itself I am questioning. It is an unjust law, to coerce people to follow your religion. Anybody who says there is no coercion is islam is a plain liar. It is coercive, if apostasy is a punishable offence.

As for not caring a **** - then don't respond to me. I will speak my mind, whether you care or not. It is because brave people spoke their mind that other lands became free from the shackles of oppression, and freedom to dissent became an enshrined right in most parts of the world.

If nobody had spoken against unjust laws and practices, then Christandom would still be burning witches or torturing anybody who doesn't believe in christianity. But it doesn't happen anymore, and some day the islamic world will also learn tolerance and enlightenment. But it can happen only if injustice is pointed out.

Islam makes people to come from unjust way to just way. Little coercion will not hurt... I m not sure its allowed or not in Islam but I dont mind.

Rajib was killed by a few NSU students who were not related to HeI, JeI or any other known Islamic parties. Some newspapers say they belonged to the so called 'Ansarullah Bangla Team' which you can't be sure of as our media is always busy inventing new extremist outfits/activities every other day).

He knows which topics would attract the most members.

His murderer was known to him and its all about a girl....

Islam makes people to come from unjust way to just way. Little coercion will not hurt... I m not sure its allowed or not in Islam but I dont mind.
What if its other religions that do the "little coercion"? Would you mind then?

Survival of the fittest.. Islam will prevail...;)
Only through coercion, you mean. If you are sure Islam will prevail, why make laws against leaving it? Because you are insecure.

Just like you believe that it is the only right path, other religions believe theirs is the right path. Which is why nobody should impose their religion on others. Try to convince through reason, not force.

Who are we kidding though, we both know islam spread through force. And today it is the only religion that forces adherents not to leave.

Only through coercion, you mean. If you are sure Islam will prevail, why make laws against leaving it? Because you are insecure.

Just like you believe that it is the only right path, other religions believe theirs is the right path. Which is why nobody should impose their religion on others. Try to convince through reason, not force.

Who are we kidding though, we both know islam spread through force. And today it is the only religion that forces adherents not to leave.

There is no reason to leave Islam for other religion. Atheism is understandable as somebody could lost faith on almighty. But to leave for other religion, only happens when somebody is either crack head or might be bribed by others to make a point. People just dont leave Islam thats the fact. You can cry all day long but you cant make a real conversion from Islam.

Beside there are 100s of millions muslim living as minority and they dont convert even in extreme hostile condition.

There is no reason to leave Islam for other religion. Atheism is understandable as somebody could lost faith on almighty. But to leave for other religion, only happens when somebody is either crack head or might be bribed by others to make a point. People just dont leave Islam thats the fact. You can cry all day long but you cant make a real conversion from Islam.

Beside there are 100s or millions muslim living as minority and they dont convert even in extreme hostile condition.
Yea thats what you would believe as a muslim. Another person who is convinced that christianity is the truth will believe the same about christianity, a person who believes that hinduism is the true religion will believe that about hinduism.

Only muslims still punish people for leaving the religion, and think it is OK to do so. Which is why it is a lie that it is a religion of peace or that there is no coercion.

Islam is a very practical religion and it knows from upfront that what will happen till the day of judgement. So sometimes it made some harsh laws which could sound little awe full to you but was done for the betterment of mankind. ;)
I again say, only people who will leave Islam is only to mock Islam not for believing something better. Thats the fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom