What's new

Its religious duty to kill atheists: Bangladeshi war criminal Ahmed Shafi

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you consider as an insult? If I say that Islam's teachings are false would that be an insult?

Well, we have no right to take human life just because someone say bad stuff about a religious figure but Rajib was extremist atheist. He used many slang words to Prophet which was really unacceptable. He could have criticized in good language but he used extremely filthy **** stuff to insult Prophet. He was slaughtered by sharp knife which I think was a criminal offense against a criminal. He should have been sent to jail but militants slaughtered him.

I never went to Molvi to read the Quran, you can get a Quran translated in any language even when Islam first entered South Asia it was mostly through Farsi speakers. Those who want to learn can learn those who never want to will never learn. Even your holy book has been translated to other languages so spare me the BS of "you don't know what it says".

Pakistani Muslims are only 180m out of 2 billion total Muslims of the world. Also in Pakistan it is baraderii and it has little to do with anything except perhaps marriages unlike caste in India.
buddy tell me why would allah want to cover a women head to toe.. and if he really did then why are all women born nude..there are lot of superstitious stuff in your religions. you gotta b open minded to accept it. your ancesters made a mistake but you don't have to be like them.. you can be brave

buddy tell me why would allah want to cover a women head to toe.. and if he really did then why are all women born nude..there are lot of superstitious stuff in your religions. you gotta b open minded to accept it. your ancesters made a mistake but you don't have to be like them.. you can be brave

My zaat is Syed, my ancestors made no mistake but your might have. Allah swt never said cover head to toe this is an Arabian custom namely Saudi even in most Arab countries there is no such thing as this and even a Persian one (the chador) which Iranians have been doing before they became Muslims.

Head covering is considered modesty and is even something your own religion took from us namely the Turban wearing which Nanak was doing in emulation of our Prophet before it even became a mandatory part of your 5 ks and the head covering you guys do when you enter your temples which includes your women.

I know islam more than you do.. so bugger off please

LOL.

Reactions: waz
My zaat is Syed, my ancestors made no mistake but your might have. Allah swt never said cover head to toe this is an Arabian custom namely Saudi even in most Arab countries there is no such thing as this and even a Persian one (the chador) which Iranians have been doing before they became Muslims.

Head covering is considered modesty and is even something your own religion took from us namely the Turban wearing which Nanak was doing in emulation of our Prophet before it even became a mandatory part of your 5 ks and the head covering you guys do when you enter your temples which includes your women.

turban wearing was a custom way before your prophet born..arabs wore kafiya not turban anyway...there is a limit to modesty. covering oneself head to toe in black cloth with only opening to see is foolish. if it is false and your prophet didn't said that then why majority muslims are like that. agains there is not a set definition of kuran.. anyone can interpret it in his own way.

and go tell that to Saudi that allah do not want women to cover head ot toe..they will hang you

turban wearing was a custom way before your prophet born..arabs wore kafiya not turban anyway...there is a limit to modesty. covering oneself head to toe in black cloth with only opening to see is foolish. if it is false and your prophet didn't said that then why majority muslims are like that. agains there is not a set definition of kuran.. anyone can interpret it in his own way.

Our prophet never said that and majority of Muslim women do not dress like that. My mother herself never dress like that only dupatta on head. Nope Arabs were wearing Turbans only recently they wear the kafiyeh instead, our prophet wore a white skull cap and a black turban on top at all times.

That is because everyone has their own mind it is like when one reads a poem you never necessarily get all people agreeing on one meaning it is natural.

Our prophet never said that and majority of Muslim women do not dress like that. My mother herself never dress like that only dupatta on head. Nope Arabs were wearing Turbans only recently they wear the kafiyeh instead, our prophet wore a white skull cap and a black turban on top at all times.

That is because everyone has their own mind it is like when one reads a poem you never necessarily get all people agreeing on one meaning it is natural.
Sikhs started wearing turbans and sported long hairs when our 10th guru gobind singh commanded us to on the day of establishement of khalsa panth. THIS day is celebrated as vaishkhi day..
Our turban is different from anyone else turban.

If anyone can interpret religion in his own ways then whats the point of religious book.

Sikhs started wearing turbans and sported long hairs when our 10th guru gobind singh commanded us to on the day of establishement of khalsa panth. THIS day is celebrated as vaishkhi day..
Our turban is different from anyone else turban.

Your Turban is different because it has to support all your hair LOL, it is still a turban or did that change? Anyway I don't want to burst your bubble anymore I know a lot more about Sikhi than you think I do so we can end this here as this is not a religious forum anyway.

Your Turban is different because it has to support all your hair LOL, it is still a turban or did that change? Anyway I don't want to burst your bubble anymore I know a lot more about Sikhi than you think I do so we can end this here as this is not a religious forum anyway.
ok lets suppose yu are right and your prophet wore the turban like us.. then howcome majority of muslims don't wear it. doest that mean you should convert to Sikhism to be more like your prohphet.

Sadly the point that seperates us from u is the religious book.

Read it and see the diff.

But yeah its a stupid discussion and needs to stop but u don't know more sikhi than me.
The reason I am not debating u is cause there is no point

ok lets suppose yu are right and your prophet wore the turban like us.. then howcome majority of muslims don't wear it. doest that mean you should convert to Sikhism to be more like your prohphet.

LOL we both know this statement of yours is absurd. Nobody converts to any religion over head gear.

Sadly the point that seperates us from u is the religious book.

Read it and see the diff.

But yeah its a stupid discussion and needs to stop but u don't know more sikhi than me.
The reason I am not debating u is cause there is no point

Read what your holy book? Yes there is no point.

I have no problem debating religion but I don't like some superstitious stuff in some religions doest mean I don't respect them. I respect all religions that teaches human brotherhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom