What's new

Its raining shoes Halelujah!

f14aee9028156e833843f553d5087a4b.jpg

this is that guy your hero bro

faf9d99c79a29a0b6f0c5a54d872c441.jpg

acording aljazeera heb say bush in arabic [YA KALB] means DOG

We should be proud that at least someone has the courage to do this to Bush. Look at how the Iraqi President and Arab political leaders kiss Bush's rear or in this case shoe...

Last edited:
Bush alomost got hit with the shoes in Iraq Press conference by an Iraqi Journalist

Last edited by a moderator:
Indian Reply
I am sure ISI trained Jihadis are involved in this incident, they were trained to throw their boots in Dera Ghazi Khan, and then travelled through PIA

Question to be ask after this incident....

Is may ISI ka haath lagta hai?

Ya woh Joota Pakistan say bana hua thaa?

Ya woh Urdu Accent may Arabic bol raha thaa?

Ya woh Iraqi kabhi Pakistan aaaya thaa etc etc?

Investigation reveals that his name was "Abu Joota bin Abu Peshawari Kheri"

Is may ISI ka haath lagta hai?

Ya woh Joota Pakistan say bana hua thaa?

Ya woh Urdu Accent may Arabic bol raha thaa?

Ya woh Iraqi kabhi Pakistan aaaya thaa etc etc?

Investigation reveals that his name was "Abu Joota bin Abu Peshawari Kheri"

you are so funny man its happens in india may same like you say i am 1000% shoere they say same:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

silly indian media:argh::rofl::rofl:

Those coward Iraqi journalist should have helped that Man when Agents ambushed him...SO much for resistance...They should have helped him fight off the guards...What happened to loyalty to your brother.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I saw it on TV today, my brother said Bush ducked away pretty well, he had some nice moves there Hhaahhahahahhahaha!!:rofl::lol:
Too funny, what a sad end for a sad president and his presidential term.:partay:

Only regret here is that he missed it. Bloody nose or broken teeth would have been celebratory Although I must commend him for his courage.

One day Bush will get a tap on his shoulder and will hear the words "Mr. Bush" Bush will respond "Yes?" the Man behind him will then say "Your under Arrest!"

Great future!!!

Guys before being all happy about it, first ask yourself instead...how would you like it if some one had done this to your president? ;):whistle:

Guys before being all happy about it, first ask yourself instead...how would you like it if some one had done this to your president? ;):whistle:
A chapal to Zardaris head would perhaps give him just the knock he needs so he can finally act like a man and serve our country with dignity..:lol:

A chapal to Zardaris head would perhaps give him just the knock he needs so he can finally act like a man and serve our country with dignity..:lol:

You're expecting mangoes from an apple tree, the man has no sense of dignity, his god is money.

Back
Top Bottom