Votes: 27 20.5%
  • American F-35

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • None of above ,I like flies

Votes: 12 9.1%
  • Both Turkish and Chinese

Votes: 61 46.2%

• Total voters
But don't u people think that because of our JF-17 program of CAC-PAC, it is now became very very hard for us to join technologically a very advanced joint program of UK-TURKEY (TFX).

Co's BAE-UK, technologically leading/superior partner in this program might not want it's advanced 5th generation jet technologies/knowledge go to China in any way, because what ever we learn/get there, we will definitely try to incorporate it in our JF-17 future blocks with the help of China-CAC.

It will definitely be a concern for UK if not for Turkey.

So, the time to join the program is gone now.
We missed the train.

Hi,

Hi,

You hit the nail right on the head---thank you. The only way it would be possible is that if the Turks force the brits.

The brits don't have a problem with pakistan---. They would sell the Typhoon---and looking at what Paf brings to the table---it would be tought to keep the Paf out---but on the surface it looks as though it might happen.

The priority is for Turkey to get what they want---and in due time---they will share in what we need.

Hi,

It gives me great pleasure to see that Turks have realized that their true destiny lies amongst their brethren.

Muslim folks have known it all along. The state-level process started in 50s with the election of Rahmetli Adnan Menderes. It's not easy to deflect anyway for the mindset and reflexes of the Anatolian folks were heavily influenced by likes of Mevlana from Afganistan, Imam-i Rabbani from Punjab etc...

But don't u people think that because of our JF-17 program of CAC-PAC, it is now became very very hard for us to join technologically a very advanced joint program of UK-TURKEY (TFX).

Co's BAE-UK, technologically leading/superior partner in this program might not want it's advanced 5th generation jet technologies/knowledge go to China in any way, because what ever we learn/get there, we will definitely try to incorporate it in our JF-17 future blocks with the help of China-CAC.

It will definitely be a concern for UK if not for Turkey.

So, the time to join the program is gone now.
We missed the train.
According to the Turkish media, the details of the contract are as follows:
  • BAE is at the consultant role for this 7b$ project for 20 years.
  • All the technologies related to Eurofighter Typhoon will be transferred as the starting platform.
  • Engine will be developed based on Rolls-Royce EJ200. Dual engine with long haul super cruise.
  • Turkish engineers will take part all levels of development of aerodynamics, fuselage, engine, electronics, electrical systems etc.
  • Turkish side will own all source codes and intellectual properties, and gain all the rights to manufacture and export to the third countries.
  • UK side can transfer the systems developed for TFX to Eurofighter.
  • 250 fighters are planned. First flight in 2023. Enter into service by 2030.
  • TAI-TUSAS facilities will be used for productions.
  • ASELSAN will provide GaN based radars etc.

Muslim folks have known it all along. The state-level process started in 50s with the election of Rahmetli Adnan Menderes. It's not easy to deflect anyway for the mindset and reflexes of the Anatolian folks were heavily influenced by likes of Mevlana from Afganistan, Imam-i Rabbani from Punjab etc...
What's your peoples' response of Donald Trump banning Muslim travel to USA?

• All the technologies related to Eurofighter Typhoon will be transferred as the starting platform.
  • Engine will be developed based on Rolls-Royce EJ200. Dual engine with long haul super cruise.
  • Turkish engineers will take part all levels of development of aerodynamics, fuselage, engine, electronics, electrical systems etc.
  • Turkish side will own all source codes and intellectual properties, and gain all the rights to manufacture and export to the third countries.
Hah hah, UK is a free rider I think? Definitely Turkey can sell the TFX tech to Pakistan. I say Turkey is very ambitious and push it very aggressively.

Hi,

Hi,

You hit the nail right on the head---thank you. The only way it would be possible is that if the Turks force the brits.

The brits don't have a problem with pakistan---. They would sell the Typhoon---and looking at what Paf brings to the table---it would be tought to keep the Paf out---but on the surface it looks as though it might happen.

The priority is for Turkey to get what they want---and in due time---they will share in what we need.
Pakistan can have FC31 at first and combine TFX tech on it lately. All this action need to be done under the table, don't draw attention from USA.

Pakistan can have FC31 at first and combine TFX tech on it lately. All this action need to be done under the table, don't draw attention from USA.

I have doubt that such a thing can be done. But PAF can send its engineers to Turkey and learn from them whatever is openly available, just how the Chinese allowed them to participate in the JF-17 program. The more we learn, the better it is for us.

I believe ultimately the 5th gen will come from Chinese side, as access to western stuff would be very difficult. But if we have know how of western tech, we can help the Chinese in making our products more competitive and better.

And if a time comes that Turks can sell us the new aircraft with no strings attached, that will be another plus for us.

Also in coming years, a time will come when China will be self sufficient and R&D will be at its peak such that they won't care about copying western stuff all the time. J-20 is an example to that.

Link please.

I have doubt that such a thing can be done. But PAF can send its engineers to Turkey and learn from them whatever is openly available, just how the Chinese allowed them to participate in the JF-17 program. The more we learn, the better it is for us.

I believe ultimately the 5th gen will come from Chinese side, as access to western stuff would be very difficult. But if we have know how of western tech, we can help the Chinese in making our products more competitive and better.

And if a time comes that Turks can sell us the new aircraft with no strings attached, that will be another plus for us.

Also in coming years, a time will come when China will be self sufficient and R&D will be at its peak such that they won't care about copying western stuff all the time. J-20 is an example to that.
I think in China will sell J20 to Pakistan before year 2030, so maybe TFX will not stand much chance. Unless Turkey can TOT TFX to Pakistan.

Its time for Pakistan to build its own! BTW Turkey and Chinese are good too but Flies

BAE Systems design, RR engine, BAE systems avionics.
Thanks sir,That is well established..
Do you think PAF will participate in the TFX program? what do you have to say about operating both Chinese and Turkish 5th Generation jets?
I know we Pakistanis suffer from Inferiority complex and bad decision making which apparently runs rampant in our nation..
Is it viable to operate two Platforms for the PAF ? Will it be a operational quandary ?
I'm sure we're all well aware that ,If we have to attain some sort of air-superiority against our rivals which out-numbers us...We need to have both these jets in our Ranks @MastanKhan

Thanks sir,That is well established..
Do you think PAF will participate in the TFX program? what do you have to say about operating both Chinese and Turkish 5th Generation jets?
I know we Pakistanis suffer from Inferiority complex and bad decision making which apparently runs rampant in our nation..
Is it viable to operate two Platforms for the PAF ? Will it be a operational quandary ?
I'm sure we're all well aware that ,If we have to attain some sort of air-superiority against our rivals which out-numbers us...We need to have both these jets in our Ranks @MastanKhan
Choose FC31 as a development tech reservoir and incorporate TFX advantage into Pakistan own fifth gen fighter . We want to see PFX!

As both China and Turkey keep rising in the military field, that's a very good news for Pakistan.

Choose FC31 as a development tech reservoir and incorporate TFX advantage into Pakistan own fifth gen fighter . We want to see PFX!

As both China and Turkey keep rising in the military field, that's a very good news for Pakistan.
There is a high possibility that Pakistan will go for Non export variant ,The J-20..
We're one countries anyway ,Now with cpec 80% of Chinese oil will go through our ports in the next centuries :pakistan::china:

PAF shall be very ambitious and push aggressively the domestic 5th gen fighter program to deter India. It's ways easy to achieve something big when you standing on the shoulder of Giants.

There is a high possibility that Pakistan will go for Non export variant ,The J-20..
We're one countries anyway ,Now with cpec 80% of Chinese oil will go through our ports in the next centuries :pakistan::china:
We can't exclude the possibility that PAF will get complete version of J20b(with WS15 engine of 180KN thrust) before year 2030.

stating it on this forum will not push the pakistani governement to do so, only if among here , there is someone with ..influence. or you can everyone of you write or go push your governement to do so... Everyone in pakistan with a board on the street with written" Pakistan for TF-X!!!"

Yes brother you are right

Back
Top Bottom