What's new

ITS OFFICIAL - Indian 5th Gen Fighter AMCA - Director interview

Nice explanation about commonality in almost all Fifth Generation fighters.:tup:

What kind of hiring - for designing or preliminary fabrication? People with bachelors degrees or masters and PhD degrees?
There was a requirement for a consultant in Numerical Master Geometry etc. PhD isn't required, but decades of experience is. There are also requirements with BTech qualifications for mechanical, avionics, integration and so on.

More details of the prototype and consultants:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/details-of-indias-5th-gen-amca-technology-demonstrator-ngtd.545135/

Last edited:
Why don't you listen to he Project Director
Hmm looks delta wing. Another samosa? This time stealthy o_O?

amcabradleyperrett-awstpromo.jpg

I THINK you MIXING up DELTA now buddy

our AMCA is not DELTA

Anyway I expect a REAL LIFE size model to be displayed at AERO INDIA next year or the one 2021

First flight by 2024-2025

IOC by 2032.

I BELIEVE BOTH DASSULT & SUKHOI are offering consultancy BUT india is leaning to wards France & Israel for expertise where needed.

IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THE FIRST PROTOTYPE will definitely use the USA engine F414

Russia offered its AL41 Saturn TVC engine which india declined

LONG TERM both Tejas mark 2 & AMCA will use the indengious KAVERI engine which is being developed via help from FRANCE snecma

I have said it on numerous occasions from the beginning that TEJA need revamp of airframe and I even guessed that India will not continue with delta wings, and here you are!

Pakistanyoo so jao ab 50 saal kambaal le ker
This time i guess, they may have a squadron in 25 years time, because all they have to build is airframe.
Rest of the stuff they will buy from Israel/france/US.

It's 1:1 model is doing, or done doing RCS testing.

There's going to be a whole public-private sector run manufacturing facility to construct the modules and integrate/test it in Tamil Nadu's coming defence corridor.

screenshot_2018-02-20-01-59-27-jpeg.454836

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/details-of-indias-5th-gen-amca-technology-demonstrator-ngtd.545135/

What kind of hiring - for designing or preliminary fabrication? People with bachelors degrees or masters and PhD degrees?

Finding vendors to fabricate the modules, which similarly to Tejas, will be multiple private sector companies big and small. The integration and testing could also be done by a big private sector firm.

Design is frozen.

Why don't you listen to he Project Director

amcabradleyperrett-awstpromo.jpg

This design is old.

Even the concept of modular design like jF-17 is adopted!

Even the concept of modular design like jF-17 is adopted!

THE LESSONS of the long long TEJAS programme
THE HUGE INFRASTRUCTURE that was developed from scratch

will make future development of both the MARK 2 & AMCA a lot smoother hopefully

THE first time is the most difficult !!!!

I HOPE drdo get consultancy from foreign partners be it Lockheed martin Dassult or Sukhoi.

Speed in AMCA development is everything NOW India has ditched FGFA

I expect to see ALL 3 of of

Tejas Mark 1a

Tejas Mark 2

AND AMCA in IAF by 2035

don't UNDER ESTIMATE what india CAN and has BUILT already

Kolkata%2Bclass.jpg

30_11_2016-30isro.jpg

th

All BEING well

IAF will have inducted 40 mark 1 by 2020-2021

Mark 1a x 83 PLANES by 2022-2027

I expect to see FIRST flight of Tejas MARK 2 by 2025

Seriel production by 2027-2028

I expect AMCA to arrive 2032-2034 Initial operational clearance

You should be questioning yourself how many of its sub component are 100% made in India :omghaha:

Weapon system imported.

Radar imported.

Engine imported.

Brag Brag Brag :cheesy:

You should be questioning yourself how many of its sub component are 100% made in India :omghaha:

Weapon system imported.

Radar imported.

Engine imported.

Brag Brag Brag :cheesy:

Only the engine will be imported, till Kaveri becomes operational.

Radar will be indigenous and Weapon system will certainly be indigenous.

R&D is never "done". Its a continuous process.

But the current development of the Kaveri engine may very well be over. It was supposed to have gone for high altitude test in August -Sept 2018.

Maybe it passed the test. I am not aware of its report. Maybe southie knows more.

The earlier issue was Performance decay at high altitude, so probably that is fixed.

R&D is never "done". Its a continuous process.

But the current development of the Kaveri engine may very well be over. It was supposed to have gone for high altitude test in August -Sept 2018.

Maybe it passed the test. I am not aware of its report. Maybe southie knows more.

The earlier issue was Performance decay at high altitude, so probably that is fixed.

I trust @SOUTHie

#fakenews

Back
Top Bottom