What's new

ITS OFFICIAL - Indian 5th Gen Fighter AMCA - Director interview

Lots of lessons learnt FROM TEJAS programme

PRIVATE INDUSTRY TO BE INVOLVED from beginning

Looks like f-22

Copy it is, copy on paper

You heard the DIRECTOR ALL ffth gen fighters will resemble in some cases in design

I expect to see ALL 3 of of

Tejas Mark 1a

Tejas Mark 2

AND AMCA in IAF by 2035

I can believe it without doubt..

don't UNDER ESTIMATE what india CAN and has BUILT already

Kolkata%2Bclass.jpg

30_11_2016-30isro.jpg

th

All BEING well

IAF will have inducted 40 mark 1 by 2020-2021

Mark 1a x 83 PLANES by 2022-2027

I expect to see FIRST flight of Tejas MARK 2 by 2025

Seriel production by 2027-2028

I expect AMCA to arrive 2032-2034 Initial operational clearance

Please don't let DRDO or HAL handle this one, please don't. Or we may never see it fly before 2052, and by then it will have become obsolete.

there are two different variants, single jet and twin jets .. wonder which one will be finalized .

Please don't let DRDO or HAL handle this one, please don't. Or we may never see it fly before 2052, and by then it will have become obsolete.
HAL is basically the manufacturer. DRDO is the organisation that will do all the work in building the technology. HAL can be eliminated, given its track record it might actually be, but DRDO has no equal. It has a great track record, all R&D organisations have bad birds in their resume, even DARPA does.

Of course it's official. ADA has been hiring for AMCA prototype building for a while now. There hasn't been much glitz around the program, which I appreciate.

Last edited:
Of course it's official. ADA has been hiring for AMCA prototype building for a while now. There hasn't been much glitz around the program, which I appreciate.
What kind of hiring - for designing or preliminary fabrication? People with bachelors degrees or masters and PhD degrees?

Storm Force in 2009 be like: Yay... India will have LCA, MMRCA, FGFA, PAKFA and AMCA....PAF will have nowhere to hide

10 years later: AMCA and PAKFA cancelled with LCA, MMRCA and FGFA nowhere in sight, Storm Force be like: Yay IAF will be a super power in 2035.

Back
Top Bottom