What's new

It's now or never situation again

Muhammad Saftain Anjum

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Waziristan belt pushtoons are running very active pushtunistan compaign on social media and they have gained some good chunk of people also on their side from inside kp
State will have to take strict action against Terrorism otherwise coming days will be extremely dark for Pakistan because it will have to fight both Pushtoon nationalists and TTP and will become difficult to handle their narrative.

Waziristan belt pushtoons are running very active pushtunistan compaign on social media and they have gained some good chunk of people also on their side from inside kp
State will have to take strict action against Terrorism otherwise coming days will be extremely dark for Pakistan because it will have to fight both Pushtoon nationalists and TTP and will become difficult to handle their narrative.
Solution is simple kidnap young boys or kill more people using roa Anwar since now he is free and is ready to fight pushtoons terrorists again..he did a great job last time

The thread I started on this issue based on a tweet was deleted by 8 am PST, for whatever reason. It does not look like the moderators here are interested in any discussion on this, let anyone "doing anything".

Ethnic nationalism is disgusting, low IQ and jahil type of mentality. Having said that, the establishment has truly screwed up the situation. Course correction should have happened atleast months ago.

This reminds me of when Yahya said I know east Pakistan better than the Bengalis do. Establishment needs to course correct now.

Ethnic nationalism is disgusting, low IQ and jahil type of mentality. Having said that, the establishment has truly screwed up the situation. Course correction should have happened atleast months ago.

This reminds me of when Yahya said I know east Pakistan better than the Bengalis do. Establishment needs to course correct now.
Yeah it's low IQ to cry why roa Anwar was freed by establishment after rampant killing

Also low IQ to ask why were pushtoons and balochs extra judiciary killed..

If the majority want independence, then pakistan should hold a referendum and then grant it to them. They have been preaching this for Kashmir for decades now. Time to walk the talk.

Actually, as far as Kashmir is concerned, I'm of the opinion that it is very apt time now to carry out the referendum. But with no "Independent Kashmir" option. Either join India or Pakistan option only for the entire region including GB. Lets find out for once and all how many of its inhabitants really wants to stay with/ join Pakistan. Bring in UN peacekeeping forces, remove all non-indigenous persons, remove all Indian & Pakistani forces and carry out a referendum. Many will be surprised (not) by the results.

If the majority want independence, then pakistan should hold a referendum and then grant it to them. They have been preaching this for Kashmir for decades now. Time to walk the talk.
So, when are the IOK and Nagaland referendums scheduled for?

Actually, as far as Kashmir is concerned, I'm of the opinion that it is very apt time now to carry out the referendum. But with no "Independent Kashmir" option. Either join India or Pakistan option only for the entire region including GB. Lets find out for once and all how many of its inhabitants really wants to stay with/ join Pakistan. Bring in UN peacekeeping forces, remove all non-indigenous persons, remove all Indian & Pakistani forces and carry out a referendum. Many will be surprised (not) by the results.
Kashmir deserves to be independent of both India and Pakistan. Unfortunately, India and Pakistan will never let it go. The only feasible option is to make LoC permanent interational border.

How do you stop this trend?

They just need to come out and speak on current issues. Hold pressers, so they stop these rumors or whatever spreading. Why are they silent? Who are they fooling? This is not the time and age to operate behind shadows.

This is time and age to persuade and dissuade popular opinion in local and foreign media. Idiots in KP screwing themselves over and playing into enemy hands, but the establishment are also idiots if they think they can pass off being "neutral".

How do you stop this trend?
Their anger is going to burst on this 20+ years of terrorism.
So finishing TTP is only option and political engagement is of utmost importance here but our opposition leaders are engaged in Kursi fighting.
It's time to save Pakistan first.
PTI government in Province and Federal govt should actively engage with people and military should not be allowed to handle this situation.It will f#ck off every thing.

Pakistani establishment itself is tearing the nation apart.... The Pathans, Baloch and Sindhi need to reassess what Pakistan means to them ... If anything.

Pakistan needs an ISLAMIC REVOLUTION.
Every single Pakistani Muslim will be united under an Islamic state and won’t dare separatism. Islam always comes before nationality for any Muslim. Such a diverse country like Pakistan can only be united by Islam.
It’s now or never. Be what you were created for.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom