What's new

It's a Time of Celebration Eid E Milad Un Nabi SAW MubArak

So it's not in the Sunnah, really?

In a Hadith narrated by Abu Qatada Ansari (rad), Allah's Messenger (SAW) was asked about fasting on Monday, whereupon he said: ‘It is (the day) when I was born and revelation was sent down to me.’ (Muslim, Book 6, No. 2606)

So the Prophet[saws] fasted to remember his birth!!!!!

@Farooq @Ghareeb_Da_Baal @Leader @A.Rafay @Jungibaaz @waz @Hazzy997 @monitor12345

Hyberabad india

3b340bfe-6bc7-4e19-8716-46e2a78f0dfdHiRes.JPG

ca77ab52-3504-4dc5-8311-9ad5a7c878baHiRes.JPG

30fb2669-8be6-4acd-bf32-0a3f45c2c0e1HiRes.JPG

f386b148-517a-46c4-ac19-1ddd9a854aebHiRes.JPG

487092bd-7fd9-4d75-bd97-089f5599e312HiRes.JPG

435825f5-23c9-49c0-9e84-217e63a7fe42HiRes.JPG

Kashmir india

f0fdfa5c-5f75-4144-a3fc-199d1d334ab6HiRes.JPG

df9256cd-84b8-43a3-a221-5f9cfff70781HiRes.JPG

6661e93b-d5f7-49d7-8971-465a48fbea06HiRes.JPG

President, PM greet nation on Milad-un-Nabi SAW

New Delhi, Jan 13 (IANS) President Pranab Mukherjee, Vice President Hamid Ansari and Prime Minister Manmohan Singh Monday greeted the nation ahead of Milad-un-Nabi, the birth anniversary of Prophet Mohammed.

The president and vice president hoped that the Prophet's message of selflessness and brotherhood would show the path of compassion and tolerance to everyone. Milad-un-Nabi will be celebrated Jan 14.

In his message, the president said: "On the auspicious occasion of Milad-un-Nabi, the birthday of the Holy Prophet, I convey my greetings and good wishes to all my fellow citizens in India and abroad."

"May the message of selflessness and brotherhood preached by the Holy Prophet inspire us to promote unity and friendship amongst all people."

The president wished that the "eternally relevant teachings" of the Prophet inspire people to re-dedicate themselves to the well being of humanity.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh said: "The life of the Prophet teaches us to be selfless and care for the less fortunate. His message inspires us to work for peace and brotherhood."

"May the festival spread peace, harmony and compassion among all," he added.

Vice President Hamid Ansari also greeted the nation ahead of Milad-un-Nabi.

"I convey my warm greetings and good wishes to the citizens of our country on the blessed occasion of Milad-un-Nabi, birthday of Prophet Mohammad. The noble life and eternal message of the Holy Prophet shows us the virtuous path of compassion, tolerance and peaceful co-existence," Ansari said.

"On this auspicious occasion, let us all firmly resolve to build a peaceful, compassionate and fraternal society."

President, PM greet nation on Milad-un-Nabi

Indian, Pakistani soldiers greet each other on Milad-un-Nabi saw
Srinagar, Jan 14 - Indian and Pakistan soldiers on the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir Tuesday greeted each other on the occasion of Milad-un-Nabi or the birth anniversary of Prophet Mohammed, a defence spokesman said.

“A flag meeting between Indian and Pakistan soldiers was held in the Kargil sector of the LoC in Ladakh region today (Tuesday),” said the spokesman, adding the meeting was organized by the Indian side to extend best wishes and greetings to the Pakistani soldiers.

“The meeting was held in a cordial manner with pleasantries and gifts being exchanged by the two sides.

“A similar meeting was held between Indian and Pakistan soldiers deployed at the Aman Setu near the Kaman post in Uri sector of Baramulla district.

“At a brief ceremony, organized at the Aman Setu, officers and jawans of both Indian and Pakistan army deployed on the LoC greeted each other on the auspicious occasion and also exchanged sweets,” he said, terming the meetings significant in light of the measures being instituted by India and Pakistan to restore normalcy on the LoC.

“This initiative has been widely appreciated by the local population as it further reinforces the commitment of the Indian army towards ensuring tranquility, peace and prosperity in the region.”

Indian, Pakistani soldiers greet each other on Milad-un-Nabi

Last edited:
And you conveniently ignored Prophet's ORDER in Hadees I quoted.:

The word mis-translated as "exceed" is "Faz'zalnaa" meaning some were "GIVEN more" than others by ALLAH. Rest of verse elaborates how some were "given more" ; "Those messengers We endowed with gifts (فَضَّلْنَا ) some above others..".. And some were raised in degrees is also before ALLAH... That does not give us a reason to put one of them above other, & ALLAH's order still stands and only ALLAH knows who's superior in status; that's NOT our job to decide... So YOU stop twisting & or get ready to face anger as Prophet himself expressed below.

I'm gonna follow what Prophet told me to. You make your choices.

Bukhari:volume:4, Book:55: Hadith Number:624 (also 608, 625, 626)
Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).
Bukhari:Volumn 004, Book 055, Hadith Number 626.
Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry (on that muslim), till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not even say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

So did you hear what Prophet himself ORDERed???
"...Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets..."

Now you want to make one superior to other thus disobey (Kufr) ALLAH's order in Quran & Prophet's order in Hadees, feel free. La'kum-Deen-u-Kum Wa'Lee-yaa-Deeen.

Mai naay Rusool-ALLAH kaa Hukam Sunaa Aur Maan Liyaa...
Tum apni man-gharatt zidd parr arraay rahoo.

رسول نے مان لیا جو کچھ اس پر اس کے رب کی طرف سے اترا ہے اور مسلمانوں نے بھی مان لیا سب نے الله کو اور اس کے فرشتوں کو اور اس کی کتابوں کو اور اس کے رسولوں کو مان لیا ہے کہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس کے پیغمبروں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور کہتے ہیں ہم نے سنا اور مان لیا اے ہمارے رب تیری بخشش چاہتے ہیں اور تیری ہی طرف لوٹ کر جانا ہے

-
(مسلمانو) کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو (کتاب) ہم پر اتری، اس پر اور جو (صحیفے) ابراہیم اور اسمٰعیل اور اسحاق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر نازل ہوئے ان پر اور جو (کتابیں) موسیٰ اور عیسی کو عطا ہوئیں، ان پر، اور جو اور پیغمبروں کو ان کے پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں، ان پر (سب پر ایمان لائے) ہم ان پیغمروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرمانبردار ہیں
-
کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو کتاب ہم پر نازل ہوئی اور جو صحیفے ابراہیم اور اسماعیل اور اسحٰق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر اترے اور جو کتابیں موسیٰ اور عیسیٰ اور دوسرے انبیاء کو پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں سب پر ایمان لائے ہم ان پیغمبروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرماں بردار ہیں

-

For me Quran is the source of guidance and always will be ...
If you so much follow Hadith , can you please answer this :
Islamic History & Archaeology

For me Quran is the source of guidance and always will be ...
If you so much follow Hadith , can you please answer this :

Yet you like a classical hypocrite ignore the teachings of Quran.
And i'm not answerable to you. I am just a messenger bringing ppl's attention towards things they willfully ignore.
Everyone is free to believe & practice whatever they want.

Q:18:25:Say "The Truth is from your Lord": let him who will, believe, and let him who will, reject (it):...

With all my post (below) I did NOT mean to stop anyone from celebrating Prophet's birthday.
All I wanted was to present evidence from Quran & Hadees that such an activity was un-called for; and that Prophet himself discouraged going overboard in raising him.You can prostrate before graves, make saints a "WaseeLah" like Catholics, celebrate as many birthdays as you want for all i care. I am NOT going to be the judge on day of judgement, Almighty will be. So don't convince me, be ready to give a convincing justification to HIM... :)

ٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ ٱلۡعَـٰلَمِينَ
The Praise is for Almighty

=============================================

"Durood" is a prayer that we ask Almighty for Prophet. Durood is NOT praising of Prophet. It's a dua FOR messenger.

اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ

Oh ALLAH (I pray to YOU to) send peace\mercy\forgiveness upon Muhammad...***

اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ
Oh ALLAH (I pray to YOU to) send blessings upon Muhammad...

====================================================

Allah orders in Quran:2:285: ...We make no difference between any of His messengers...
Prophet orders in Hadees: 2:136:...We make no distinction between any of them(Messengers)... 3:84:...We make no distinction between any of them(Messengers)...

Prophet himself orders:
Narated By 'Abdullah : The Prophet said, "None of you should say that I am better than Yunus (i.e. Jonah).

Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry (on that muslim), till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

Bukhari:Volumn 8, Book 82, Hadith Number 817.
.. Then Allah's messenger said, 'Do not praise me excessively as Jesus, son of Marry was praised, but call me Allah's Slave and His Apostles.' ...

==================================

=================================

http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/13975302/img/Anonymous/SaL'Lay.jpg
SaL%27Lay.jpg

Kidhar ki Kidhar Jaa Key Milai haay...!!!

Stop twisting everything to suit your fabrications\innovations:

In Quran:93:11 Prophet is being asked to mention (thank for) the favours of ALLAH that HE sent upon Prophet, From which angle this verse proposes celebrating birthdays, which is a ritual Western in origin. To "publicize favours of ALLAH" you don't to wait for one particular day in whole year. You should do that EVERY single day. Five times a day, each day, at least.

تو تم بھی یتیم پر ستم نہ کرنا (۹) اور مانگنے والے کو جھڑکی نہ دینا (۱۰) اور اپنے پروردگار کی نعمتوں کا بیان کرتے رہنا (۱۱)

Does this verse suggest that you should publicize the favours of ALLAH ONLY on 12-rabi-ul-awal???
And you conveniently ignored Prophet's ORDER in Hadees I quoted.:

The word mis-translated as "exceed" is "Faz'zalnaa" meaning some were "GIVEN more" than others by ALLAH. Rest of verse elaborates how some were "given more" ; "Those messengers We endowed with gifts (فَضَّلْنَا ) some above others..".. And some were raised in degrees is also before ALLAH... That does not give us a reason to put one of them above other, & ALLAH's order still stands and only ALLAH knows who's superior in status; that's NOT our job to decide... So YOU stop twisting & or get ready to face anger as Prophet himself expressed below.

I'm gonna follow what Prophet told me to. You make your choices.

Narated By Abu Huraira : Once while a Jew was selling something, he was offered a price that he was not pleased with. So, he said, "No, by Him Who gave Moses superiority over all human beings!" Hearing him, an Ansari man got up and slapped him on the face and said, "You say: By Him Who Gave Moses superiority over all human beings although the Prophet (Muhammad) is present amongst us!" The Jew went to the Prophet and said, "O Abu-l-Qasim! I am under the assurance and contract of security, so what right does so-and-so have to slap me?" The Prophet asked the other, "Why have you slapped". He told him the whole story. The Prophet became angry (on that muslim), till anger appeared on his face, and said, "Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets, for when the trumpet will be blown, everyone on the earth and in the heavens will become unconscious except those whom Allah will exempt. The trumpet will be blown for the second time and I will be the first to be resurrected to see Moses holding Allah's Throne. I will not know whether the unconsciousness which Moses received on the Day of Tur has been sufficient for him, or has he got up before me. And I do not even say that there is anybody who is better than Yunus bin Matta."

So did you hear what Prophet himself ORDERed???
"...Don't give superiority to any prophet amongst Allah's Prophets..."

Now you want to make one superior to other thus disobey (Kufr) ALLAH's order in Quran & Prophet's order in Hadees, feel free. La'kum-Deen-u-Kum Wa'Lee-yaa-Deeen.

Mai naay Rusool-ALLAH kaa Hukam Sunaa Aur Maan Liyaa...
Tum apni man-gharatt zidd parr arraay rahoo.

رسول نے مان لیا جو کچھ اس پر اس کے رب کی طرف سے اترا ہے اور مسلمانوں نے بھی مان لیا سب نے الله کو اور اس کے فرشتوں کو اور اس کی کتابوں کو اور اس کے رسولوں کو مان لیا ہے کہتے ہیں کہ ہم اس کے پیغمبروں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور کہتے ہیں ہم نے سنا اور مان لیا اے ہمارے رب تیری بخشش چاہتے ہیں اور تیری ہی طرف لوٹ کر جانا ہے

-
(مسلمانو) کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو (کتاب) ہم پر اتری، اس پر اور جو (صحیفے) ابراہیم اور اسمٰعیل اور اسحاق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر نازل ہوئے ان پر اور جو (کتابیں) موسیٰ اور عیسی کو عطا ہوئیں، ان پر، اور جو اور پیغمبروں کو ان کے پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں، ان پر (سب پر ایمان لائے) ہم ان پیغمروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرمانبردار ہیں
-
کہو کہ ہم خدا پر ایمان لائے اور جو کتاب ہم پر نازل ہوئی اور جو صحیفے ابراہیم اور اسماعیل اور اسحٰق اور یعقوب اور ان کی اولاد پر اترے اور جو کتابیں موسیٰ اور عیسیٰ اور دوسرے انبیاء کو پروردگار کی طرف سے ملیں سب پر ایمان لائے ہم ان پیغمبروں میں سے کسی میں کچھ فرق نہیں کرتے اور ہم اسی (خدائے واحد) کے فرماں بردار ہیں

-

And which teaching of holy Quran did I ignore ??? Actually you are rejecting holy Quran when you prefer Ahadith over the Holy Quran ... Think over it please . Going by your twisted logic ,i.e Muhammad (pbuh) was not superior to other prophets , Islam loses its basic essence .
Answer to ur question is in ur own post in red. That's not my logic, those are evident words of Quran & Hadees too, that you refuse to accept.

To prove me WRONG, bring evidence from Quran that Prophet Muhammad was declared to be superior than the rest.?????? Not far-fetched stretch of ur imagination, clear evidence mentioning Prophet Muhammad by name & then declaring what you claim.

& Islam does NOT loses anything, your made up concept lose essence. Your false understanding is what is jeopardized. Islam stays intact.

Last edited:
And i'm not answerable to you. I am just a messenger bringing ppl's attention towards things they willfully ignore.
With all my post (below) I did NOT mean to stop anyone from celebrating Prophet's birthday.
All I wanted was to present evidence from Quran & Hadees that such an activity was un-called for; and that Prophet himself discouraged going overboard in raising him

And which teaching of holy Quran did I ignore ??? Actually you are rejecting holy Quran when you prefer Ahadith over the Holy Quran ... Think over it please . Going by your twisted logic ,i.e Muhammad (pbuh) was not superior to other prophets , Islam loses its basic essence .

Q:18:25:Say "The Truth is from your Lord": let him who will, believe, and let him who will, reject (it):...

All I wanted was to present evidence from Quran & Hadees that such an activity was un-called for; and that Prophet himself discouraged going overboard in raising him.You can prostrate before graves, make saints a "WaseeLah" like Catholics, celebrate as many birthdays as you want for all i care. I am NOT going to be the judge on day of judgement, Almighty will be. So don't convince me, be ready to give a convincing justification to HIM... :)

Answer to ur question is in ur own post in red. That's not my logic, those are evident words of Quran & Hadees too, that you refuse to accept.

To prove me WRONG, bring evidence from Quran that Prophet Muhammad was declared to be superior than the rest.?????? Not far-fetched stretch of ur imagination, clear evidence mentioning Prophet Muhammad by name & then declaring what you claim.

& Islam does NOT loses anything, your made up concept lose essence. Your false understanding is what is jeopardized. Islam stays intact.

Is Prophet Mohamed superior to other prophets?

In the name of Allah, We praise Him, seek His help and ask for His forgiveness. Whoever Allah guides none can misguide, and whoever He allows to fall astray, none can guide them aright. We bear witness that there is no one (no idol,no person,no grave, no prophet,no imam,no dai,nobody!) worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Muhammad(saws) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers.

Q-1:Very often we come across comments / explanations that Prophet Muhammad (PBHU) is the Imaam of the Prophets (AS) or He (PBHU) is superior to other Prophets(AS). I remember a an Ayat which means that we dont differentiate between the Prophets, in this Ayat Allah (SWT) even names some Prophets (AS). How can we reconcile these two things which are at variation.

Beloved brother in Islam,the truth is there is absolutely no variation or contradiction in the two thoughts,as both thoughts are from the Glorious Quran!

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 285: The Messengers believeth in what hath been revealed to him from his Lord,as do the men of faith.Each one (of them) believeth in Allah,His Angels,His Books,and His Messengers."We make no distinction (they say) between one and another of His Messengers."And they say: "We hear and we obey; (We seek) Thy forgiveness Our Lord and to Thee is the end of all journeys."

What the above Aayah basically means is that the Messengers and the true believers make no distinction between the Prophets of Allah,and say they believe in some and disbelieve the others;it is a condition of faith for believers that they must believe in each and every one of Allah's Messengers without exception!A muslim who claims to deny even one of the Messengers of Allah,will leave the fold of Islam and will become a disbeliever.

The Jews disbelieved in Prophet Isa (a.s.) and were declared disbelievers by Allah Subhanah;and the Christians disbelieved in Prophet Mohamed (saws) and suffered the same fate!But as a muslim,it is a condition of our faith that we believe in each and every one of Allah's Messengers (peace be upon them all) without exception.

Allah Says inthe Holy Quran Chapter 2 Surah Baqarah verse 253: Those Messengers We endowed with 'fadhal' (privileges, gifts, bounties, etc.),some above others: to one of them Allah spoke;others He raised to degrees (of honor);to Jesus the son of Mary We gave clear (Signs) and strengthened him with the Holy Spirit.

In the above Aayah of Surah Baqarah Allah Subhanah Himself declares that he has given more privileges to some Prophets above others,and raised some Prophets above others.And there is absolutely no doubt that the Last Messenger of Allah,Mohamed ar-Rasool Allah (saws) is the leader and Imaam of all the previous Prophets,which is declared by the Messenger of Allah (saws) in several authentic narrations.Besides,it is also reported in authentic narrations that the Messenger of Allah (saws) was given the privilege to lead all the other Prophets of Allah Subhanah as their Imaam in prayer at the Mosque in Jerusalem during his Night Journey (Israa).

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5764Narrated by Jabir ibn Abdullah

The Prophet (saws) said, "I am the leader (Qa'id) of the Messengers, and this is no boast; I am the Seal of the Prophets, and this is no boast;and I shall be the first to make intercession and the first whose intercession is accepted, and this is no boast."

Abdullah ibn Mas'ud (r.a.) said, "When you invoke blessings upon the Prophet do it in the best manner, because you don't know whether or not your blessings may be presented to him." The Companions asked him to teach them how to do it. He replied, 'Say, "Allahumma 'ij'al salawataka wa rahmataka wa barakataka 'ala sayyidil mursalin, wa imamal mutaqadimin wa khatimin nabiyyin muhammadin 'abduka wa rasuluka imamal khair wa qaidil khair wa rasulir rahmati. Allahumma b'athu maqaman yaghbatuhu bihil awalun. Allahumma salli 'ala muhammadin wa 'ala ali muhammadin kama sallaita 'ala ibrahima wa ali ibrahima innaka hamidum majeed . Allahumma barik 'ala muhammadin wa 'ala ali muhammadin kama barakta 'ala ibrahima wa 'ala ali ibrahima innak hamidum majeed.

(O Allah, shower Your blessings, mercy, and favors on the Chief of the Messengers, and the Chief of the Foremost, the Seal of the Prophets,Muhammad, Your servant and Your Messenger,the leader of the virtuous,the chief of the virtuous,the Messenger of Mercy,grant him a station that is the happy goal of the most excellent.O Allah, bless Muhammad and his family as You blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim. You are indeed Praiseworthy and Glorious. O Allah, give baraka to Muhammad and his family as you gave baraka to Ibrahim and his family, You are indeed Praiseworthy and Glorious"'." (Related by Ibn Majah)

Q-2: Could you also clarify what are the Priviliges Prophet Muhammad (PBHU) enjoys over other Prpohets (AS).

There are several privileges which Allah Subhanah blessed the Prophet Mohamed (saws) with above all the other Prophets of Allah.

1. All the other Prophets of Allah came to deliver Allah's Message to 'a' people;the Message given to Prophet Mohamed (saws) was for all of mankind.
  2. The Message of every Prophet of Allah had a limited period,until the advent of the next Prophet;but the Message of Prophet Mohamed (saws) is to last until the end of time!
  3. The Message of all the other Prophets were distorted and altered with the advent of time;but the Message given to Prophet Mohamed (saws) holds the guarantee that it will be guarded by Allah Subhanah Himself until the end of time!

Q-3: And priviliges Prophet Muhammad (PBHU) enjoys over the ordinary Muslims of his Ummah, example He (PBHU) was given the permission to have more than four wives against only four for ordinary Muslims. Which Quranic injunctions should be considered to be applicable to the Prophet (PBHU) exclusively and which ones applicable only to Ummah,How can we differentiate between these?

Wherever Allah Subhanah has revealed specific commandments for the Messenger of Allah (saws) alone,Allah Subhanah has either mentioned it clearly that this injunction is for the Prophet (saws) alone and not all the believers,and at other times it is extremely evident from the tone of the commandment and in the context of the Quran.

Example-1:The specific permission for the Messenger of Allah (saws) making all his wives lawful.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzaab verse 50:O Prophet!We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee;and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts,and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts,who migrated (from Mecca) with thee;and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;this only for thee and not for the Believers (at large);We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess in order that there should be no difficulty for Thee.And Allah is Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful.

Example-2:The specific command to the Messenger of Allah (saws) that he should not pray the funeral prayers over the deceased hypocrite,nor stand at their graves.This command was specific for the Prophet (saws) and not for the believers at large.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 9 Surah Taubah verse 84: Nor do thou (O

Mohamed) ever pray for any of them that dies,nor stand at his grave:for they rejected Allah and His Messenger,and died in a state of perverse rebellion.

Example-3:The specific command making the Tahajjud or night prayers obligatory for the Messenger of Allah (saws);whereas it is voluntary for the believers at large.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 73 Surah Muzammil verses 1-4:

1O thou folded in garments! (Mohamed (saws))

2Stand (to pray) by night but not all night

3Half of it or a little less

4Or a little more;and recite the Qur'an in slow measured rhythmic tones.

Example-4: The specific permission that Prophet Mohamed (saws) does not have to do justice between his several wives.This was a leniency given only to the Messenger of Allah (saws);the other believers who have more than one wife must do justice between them in giving his time,wealth,property,gifts,etc. equally amongst them.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzaab verse 51: Thou (O Mohamed)mayest defer (the turn of) any of them (his wives) that thou pleasest,and thou mayest receive any thou pleasest:and there is no blame on thee (O Prophet)if thou invite one whose (turn) thou hadst set aside.

Example-5:The specific command of Allah Subhanah that the wives of the Prophet (saws) cannot marry after his (saw's) death;whereas it is absolutely legal for the widow of any believer to marry another man after her husband's death.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzaab verse 53 (part): Nor is it right for you (O believers) that ye should annoy Allah's Messenger,or that ye should marry his widows after him at any time.Truly such a thing is in Allah's sight,an enormity.

Example –6:The specific command that all the wives of the Prophet (saws) are the mothers of the believers.

Allah Says in the Holy Quran Chapter 33 Surah Ahzaab verse 6 (Part):The Prophet is closer to the Believers than their own selves,and his wives are their mothers.

Then there are several injunctions in the authentic narrations of the Messenger of Allah (saws) which were specifically for him and not for the other believers.The Messenger of Allah (saws) forbade the taking of zakah and sadaqah on himself and his family of Banu Hashim.The Messenger of Allah (saws) also commanded that his wealth and property cannot be distributed amongst his heirs after his death,but must be deposited in the Bait-ul-Maal (Central Treasury) to be distributed amongst the needy and poor.

Whatever written of Truth and benefit is only due to Allah's Assistance and Guidance, and whatever of error is of me.Allah Alone Knows Best and He is the Only Source of Strength.

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom