What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

I know many of you are, but I appreciate you for having the decency to post here and not running away from the reality. Well done!

My assertion was not based on fan boy-ism but rather on the fact that Europeans tend to smirk at Asian Justice systems.

It means the marines will be not guilty and go free a little later. Good job Sonia!

It means the marines will be not guilty and go free a little later. Good job Sonia!

It would be an international crisis if India hold the marines for a long time. The result of the trial is already decided. And these marines would be expelled after spend a few token days in house arrest.

It would be an international crisis if India hold the marines for a long time. The result of the trial is already decided. And these marines would be expelled after spend a few token days in house arrest.

International crisis? For murdering fishermen in Indian waters?

EzioAltaïr;4063817 said:
International crisis? For murdering fishermen in Indian waters?

Is it proven to be in Indian water? Also, why would India allow foreign marines to enter Indian water? India is not allowing US troops to be stationed in India. But when the Italian is ruling India, she probably truth Italian marines to protect her rather than Indian military.

India held them without trial or formal charges for a year because they knew they would lose on jurisdiction. Now they must charge, lose on jurisdiction, send marines back but Congress would win again. Well played Sonia.

Instead bearing the slap on your face and be quite with tail in legs after this news, as you were trolling against India when they refused to came back, now you have started farting predictions about the would be litigation process ?

Have some shame.

Is it proven to be in Indian water? Also, why would India allow foreign marines to enter Indian water? India is not allowing US troops to be stationed in India. But when the Italian is ruling India, she probably truth Italian marines to protect her rather than Indian military.

2012 Italian shooting in the Arabian Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Indian Coast Guard, Indian government sources and the crew of the fishing boat Saint Antony, the incident occurred at approximately 16:30 IST (11:00 UTC) on 15 February 2012, when the fishing boat was returning from a fishing expedition and happened within the Indian Contiguous Zone around 20.5 nautical miles off the coast of Kerala.

Even if we assume that the source is biased as it is quoted from the Indian government, can you please explain how a a tiny wooden fishing trawler could make it of our waters? Sorry, but there's no logical way to assume that the Italians were in international waters.

I think more drama will come out of it...!!! What's the stand of European Union now...???
:kiss3::kiss3::kiss3:

Ary lalu ko to ab koi puchta b nahi hai.ramvilas n lalu me to view ka difference to hai to hi. Again hara to ladai to pakki hai

Lol hahaha whats your age kid. :D :D :rofl:

my age hmmm, let see I can ask you dad the same question
what is this some kind of stupid south Asian thing to call someone a kid when you have nothing else to say

So, the airport alert against the ambassador is off?
Any news on this?
Or is there new twist to this plot?
The date of two heroes arrival in India?

lol Bet bigger amount..... i will ask simple question if pakistan is in India position.... what will you guys do?

you are forgetting one thing.... it is Italy govn who said the bribe about vvip choppers deal.... and you are thinking GoI bribe them officially? lol

what the heck are you talking about?

one idiot was asking me my age and now you want me to bet bigger, usually people have 10 rupee bet on these issues, its not about money!!

I was saying its a diplomatic thing and Italy is sending them back because they must have been given some assurances to save face. You people really have very low self confidence, stop defending something thats not an issue.

@arp2041 Italy proved you wrong. You said to that Pakistani poster that Mark my word, they will send them back in 2 months. Italians caved in few days. :omghaha:

EU might have told Italy, dude, send those 2 marines, we don't want to loose Billions at this time. If India gets angry with EU, Bye Bye to thousands of jobs. :D

UK already has 11% unemployment. It said to Italy, dude they will pull out investment and elections are coming and Cameroon needs Indians living in Britain.

France might have said to Italy, dude let me sell Rafale and Nuclear Plants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead bearing the slap on your face and be quite with tail in legs after this news, as you were trolling against India when they refused to came back, now you have started farting predictions about the would be litigation process ?

Have some shame.
You mean you don't realize India struck a backroom deal because they knew they cannot imprison the ambassador after the EU warned India? These marines will no longer languish in limbo again as before and a kangaroo court will agree there is no jurisdiction. After marines went to Italy, the government had no power to order they go back! They agreed to the backroom deal themselves.

Back
Top Bottom