What's new

Italy to send marines back to India

Where are those Pakistani who were saying Italy won't send them back lool :D

And Chinese?

@Areesh @Safriz @Windjammer @Abu Zolfiqar @jnd3x0

http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...news-italian-marines-wont-return-india-3.html

Hahaha I bet all you feel like Schmucks right about now? Celebrated too early? lool

This is not Pakistan! :) So, this is different from Raymond Davies?

Yes remind yourself to drop in on this thread if they do return :P

@aakash_2410
Before your head explodes through growth.....go and check again what did i say in the two posts on the issue. !!

Last edited by a moderator:
LOLLLLL, a knight in shining armor appears!! Good Show.

No i just see eye to eye with most of our members here (the ones that ACTUALLY contribute) that there's a need to keep ****** twits on a leash when they lose arguments and engage in poor decorum

No i just see eye to eye with most of our members here (the ones that ACTUALLY contribute) that there's a need to keep ****** twits on a leash when they lose arguments and engage in poor decorum

I know! Couldn't agree more! I also really hate it when they don't have anything to say back and get owned by a little kid and then run away :/

It was an idiotic move by Italy in first place. The case was not worth creating all the drama.

I know! Couldn't agree more! I also really hate it when they don't have anything to say back and get owned by a little kid and then run away :/

no, they just dont want pink spandex clothes and an all expenses paid trip to Af-BAN-istan the way you sodomized lot do

i find it funny when "little kids" try to wake up Webmaster from his nap every time they feel butt-hurt ;)

By the way, I saw the "reported posts" and noticed you reported one of my earlier ones yesterday. I'll be sure to take immediate action :omghaha:

no, they just dont want pink spandex clothes and an all expenses paid trip to Af-BAN-istan the way you sodomized lot do

i find it funny when "little kids" try to wake up Webmaster from his nap every time they feel butt-hurt

This sort of language is not going to help buddy :) For your own good :) You're no favourite, daddy might whip you as well. Don't stoop yourself to their level :D

Why are you taking their side all of a sudden mate? You were cursing them a second ago? I'm actually taking your side? :P

This sort of language is not going to help buddy :) For your own good :)

Why are you taking their side all of a sudden mate? You were cursing them a second ago? I'm actually taking your side? :P

ahan thanks for "looking out" for me, i sure needed it :laugh: :laugh:

whose side are you referring to? If you mean by earlier support for india on this issue of the dead fishermen -- yes i think india had a right to detain the marines (assuming their stance that it was in indian maritime boundaries is correct). I ridiculed the govts initial plan to release them but i never was poking fun at these people of yours because i understood the outrage over it.

what led me to laughter was the fact that one of your brain-dead comrades on here (they come and they go by the dime a dozen) wanted to embroil me into this topic as if to imply that I would be moved in the very least by Italia's reverse decision.

My 2 words of advice:

a.) know what youre talking about before yappin

b.) if you plan to fish in the ocean waters, make sure the armed anti-piracy patrol vessels are aware that you're indian and not somalian :rofl:

It's Friday over there, have the two Italian Marines returned?

ahan thanks for "looking out" for me, i sure needed it :laugh: :laugh:

whose side are you referring to? If you mean by earlier support for india on this issue of the dead fishermen -- yes i think india had a right to detain the marines (assuming their stance that it was in indian maritime boundaries is correct). I ridiculed the govts initial plan to release them but i never was poking fun at these people of yours because i understood the outrage over it.

what led me to laughter was the fact that one of your brain-dead comrades on here (they come and they go by the dime a dozen) wanted to embroil me into this topic as if to imply that I would be moved in the very least by Italia's reverse decision.

My 2 words of advice:

a.) know what youre talking about before yappin

b.) if you plan to fish in the ocean waters, make sure the armed anti-piracy patrol vessels are aware that you're indian and not somalian :rofl:

Comrades? These armchair comrades? They are no comrades nor am I. What they say doesn't represent Indian nation, nor does what you say represents anything. We are not spokesperson for any sovereign country?

Ohh maybe they wanted to rub it in your face about how treatment of both countries differs? I dunno? Only guessing :) And marines saw a random boat acting 'aggressively' and they fired warning shots which were apparently ignored and they shot thinking they were pirates.Plus South Asians can be mistaken for Somalians, just imagine the gentleman in your photo was to dress as a stinking fisherman and went into INDIAN ocean, he would also be shot at :P

Anyways mate, gotta run now. Being unemployed is such a headache you know :D, we shall continue this discussion tomorrow :)

Comrades? These armchair comrades? They are no comrades nor am I. What they say doesn't represent Indian nation, nor does what you say represents anything. We are not spokesperson for any sovereign country?

Ohh maybe they wanted to rub it in your face about how treatment of both countries differs? I dunno? Only guessing :) And marines saw a random boat acting 'aggressively' and they fired warning shots which were apparently ignored and they shot thinking they were pirates.Plus South Asians can be mistaken for Somalians, just imagine the gentleman in your photo was to dress as a stinking fisherman and went into INDIAN ocean, he would also be shot at :P

Anyways mate, gotta run now. Being unemployed is such a headache you know :D, we shall continue this discussion tomorrow :)

the gentleman in the avatar was a lot kinder to your fishermen...i mean your pilots

he left them breathing and intact with everything but their honour

by the way, if you vessels were acting aggressively and they even fired warning shots -- then it seems plausible that they may be let go scott-free. I was not aware about either of these 2 pre-cautionary measures being taken.

All this talk made me think when I was privileged to be Invited to INS Tabar on its visit to New Zealand several years ago. I talked myself and my brother-in-law to an exclusive tour of the weapon systems by the lead radar guy. It was awesome. The ship was badass I could feel the confidence of the crew. The Admiral was great company.
Of course I got my hands on some Indian whiskey and was quickly subjected to the dog house on my return home by my heavily pregnant wife(she was also in the party along with my Mum and Sis). :wave:

However later when I was on a work contract to Christchurch the Tabar came on the news... kicked some pirate a*** and I was enjoying imagining how even their lowest end hardware would have sounded and looked like. Damn Badass.

Laaton ke bhoot, baaton se nahi maante... This is the only way to deal with those snobs... Show them their true worth and they turn pommerians... Am glad Indian population forced Indian Govt to ensure that Italians are shown their worth

There not much in the case, if there was then Supreme court would not have let them go in the first place. The main contention was the deceit by the Italian government. Good to see that India - Italy relations back on track. After all Italy is fourth largest economy in EU and is very important to India

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom