What's new

Italy recalls ambassador from India over case against marines: AFP

Ohh just like America Italy expected less or no resistance at all from India.They thought they could enter our waters....kill our men and then give an excuse.They expected they could solve it by offering Rs 5crore each to the deceased men's families.
Time India flexed its pecs.
They should be thankful that their men were allowed to stay in A/C rooms despite being prisoners.They were still enjoying our hospitality.Lol.
And how can they blame Indian courts for delays??
Indian authorities had repeatedly appealed to Italy to cooperate with the Indian judicial process so as to rapidly bring the case to trial.In June 2013 Italy decided that it was unwilling to abide by an earlier commitment made in Kerala High Court, recorded within JUDGMENT WP(C) No.6083 OF 2012(I), to produce the four marines for questioning in India by the NIA.
2012 Italian Navy Marines shooting incident in the Laccadive Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They refused to send their men and caused the delay...and now look who is talking???

Last edited:
Thats impossible now. From our point of view india tries evrything to appear like a banana bongo bongo republic. This case is a diplomatic worst case scenario and destroyes the relations of two nations that were always friendly towards each other.

It appears for us that the indian officials are unable to deal with this case in a porper manner. Calling ambassador home is the hardest step in diplomacy. The only worse would be to close the embassy. Nobody can like this situation to happen.

This is escalating into something very bad and i already said i fear italy and india need a 3rd party to negotiate about this.

we don't care about our relations with a THIRD RATE POWER.

If you have guts, better start the war which your govt. is promising since long.

Oh I am sorry, you don't have BALLS to attack India.

Any chance of a war ??? :D

It needs BALLS to attack India.........Italy only has a SHOE :lol:

Thats impossible now. From our point of view india tries evrything to appear like a banana bongo bongo republic. This case is a diplomatic worst case scenario and destroyes the relations of two nations that were always friendly towards each other.

It appears for us that the indian officials are unable to deal with this case in a porper manner. Calling ambassador home is the hardest step in diplomacy. The only worse would be to close the embassy. Nobody can like this situation to happen.

This is escalating into something very bad and i already said i fear italy and india need a 3rd party to negotiate about this.
any chances of war man.....It's becoming boring......
tell your PM to be a bit offensive,....:sniper::sniper:

If you have guts, better start the war which your govt. is promising since long.

Why do you try so hard to be primitive? It gets boring.

Ohh just like America Italy expected less or no resistance at all from India.They thought they could enter our waters....kill our men and then give an excuse.They expected they could solve it by offering Rs 5crore each to the deceased men's families.
Time India flexed its pecs.
They should be thankful that their men were allowed to stay in A/C rooms despite being prisoners.They were still enjoying our hospitality.Lol.
And how can they blame Indian courts for delays??
Indian authorities had repeatedly appealed to Italy to cooperate with the Indian judicial process so as to rapidly bring the case to trial.In June 2013 Italy decided that it was unwilling to abide by an earlier commitment made in Kerala High Court, recorded within JUDGMENT WP(C) No.6083 OF 2012(I), to produce the four marines for questioning in India by the NIA.
2012 Italian Navy Marines shooting incident in the Laccadive Sea - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
They refused to send their men and caused the delay...and now look who is talking???

Why should we send more of our soldiers to a terrorist regime to be held as hostages, explain please and what guarantees would we have for their secure travel back home?

To be honest i have more trust in Iran or North Korea than India.

Sorry but we are living in the 21st century were war is not fought with bows and arrows (missiles and aircraft) it is now fought economically. Italy is a member of EU what if they stop purchases or dealings with banks, stop by putting arms embargo (Currently British and French Aircraft are flying in IAF). Over flight rights are not given to Indian Civil Airlines to fly into European Air Space.

Maybe Italy on her own might be a third rate power but combined with European Union...NO.
Military wise Italy may not be as strong as India but NATO and EU Members...IT IS FAR MORE STRONGER.

Why do you try so hard to be primitive? It gets boring.

I can understand you aren't accepting the fact that you are clearly AFRAID of Indian Might.......

If Italy do attack India than Italian History books in 10 years down the line would be analyzing as to which was a bigger disaster - Aligning with Nazi Germany in WW2 or Attacking India :lol:

Italy has a valid point, that is GoI is unnecessarily dragging the case by not deciding what charges will be applied on the marines. This is another pathetic lapse of this congressi govt. The SC is ready to try them but the prosecution is still contemplating on the charges to be applied. Having said that Emma Bonino's rant is laughable.

I can understand you aren't accepting the fact that you are clearly AFRAID of Indian Might.......

If Italy do attack India than Italian History books in 10 years down the line would be analyzing as to which was a bigger disaster - Aligning with Nazi Germany in WW2 or Attacking India :lol:

you are desperate . . . . Italy can simply Bomb the shit out of us with their double crust pizza and pasta . .:hitwall:

i can't imagine. . cheese and tomato concasse all around me . .. . .i'm so scared :(

Italy now sell us advanced weapons like we have italian otomat cruise missile :whistle:

Italy has a valid point, that is GoI is unnecessarily dragging the case by not deciding what charges will be applied on the marines. This is another pathetic lapse of this congressi govt. The SC is ready to try them but the prosecution is still contemplating on the charges to be applied. Having said that Emma Bonino's rant is laughable.
completly agree. The entire case looks totally chaotic and not coordinated at all

Back
Top Bottom