What's new

Italy delivering surplus self-propelled howitzers to Pakistan Army

M-109 is self propelled and tracked like tanks and its used with armored formations to keep pace with advancing tanks.
I agree to your above quoted point.
I still believe, we need a long range gun at our fortresses along side fenced border. not mobile though.
I don't agree to your classification of terrorists in Balochistan and Pashtoon areas.
All terrorist organizations have one source, so is the source of IED.
I don't even differentiate between the IED's of Iraq used against US troops and those used against Pak troops in Pakistan.

I agree to your above quoted point.
I still believe, we need a long range gun at our fortresses along side fenced border. not mobile though.
I don't agree to your classification of terrorists in Balochistan and Pashtoon areas.
All terrorist organizations have one source, so is the source of IED.
I don't even differentiate between the IED's of Iraq used against US troops and those used against Pak troops in Pakistan.
That's ok if you dont agree.
The topic is about M-109, not insurgency. There are towed howitzers and guns in inventory which can be used on Afghanistan border. Mortars are in use too.

it's called operating behind enemy lines.
Ï'm on a Shia forum.. where slandering and use of foul language is part of culture and upbringing.
All you can do is jump from a high rise... and I'll make sure, Batman shall continue to haunt even your generations to come.
Iam not a Shia yiu bathead. And youve been "mushrikfied" as you chose to be part of a Shia forum by your own free will. Go repent and cry to redeem this evil deed.

Iam not a Shia yiu bathead. And youve been "mushrikfied" as you chose to be part of a Shia forum by your own free will. Go repent and cry to redeem this evil deed.

I know Shia language very well, cursing, foul language, slandering is their basic give aways.
Just like you used foul language in your previous post and now labled my as Mushrik.
Other give away is they are allowed to use their skills only on defence.pk.
I don't give a dime if you call your brothers from ANA or call Asif Ali Zardari.

That's ok if you dont agree.
The topic is about M-109, not insurgency.

That's why, i didn't write the details on the points which i don't agree.

I'm referring to the underlined subject, which was introduced only by you.
You mentioned Northern Alliance, ANA and M-109 deployment on Afghan border, its linked up with insurgency on Afghan border(FATA and Baluchistan).

I know Shia language very well, cursing, foul language, slandering is their basic give aways.
Just like you used foul language in your previous post and now labled my as Mushrik.
I don't give a dime if you call your brothers from ANA or call Asif Ali Zardari.

Listen batman, many a times I saw you insulting shias for no reason Thought yiu are another sect zealot . So had some fun poking yiu.
But then your obsession kept on getting worse-----.so, this use of cynical comments from my side.

What I've noticed is that you are pretty intelligent but there's something annoying you real hard. Hence, you advocate the mass slaughtering of a particular community, in between the lines.

That's not a healthy trend. If there's anything screwing your mind I suggest you tell it to friends or famiky or even me to get relief and lighten up your conscience. You need to talk batman - - - - - - -.

after reading yuur post, here's what I did.

_20180506_172651.JPG

The above liquid is some real peach nectar. Hope I could also get you a glass of it but anyway a toast for batman:cheers:

Listen batman, many a times I saw you insulting shias for no reason Thought yiu are another sect zealot . So had some fun poking yiu.
But then your obsession kept on getting worse-----.so, this use of cynical comments from my side.

What I've noticed is that you are pretty intelligent but there's something annoying you real hard. Hence, you advocate the mass slaughtering of a particular community, in between the lines.

That's not a healthy trend. If there's anything screwing your mind I suggest you tell it to friends or famiky or even me to get relief and lighten up your conscience. You need to talk batman - - - - - - -.

after reading yuur post, here's what I did.

View attachment 472398

The above liquid is some real peach nectar. Hope I could also get you a glass of it but anyway a toast for batman:cheers:

Childhood trauma.

Childhood trauma.
Couldn't be any Shia . never heard of anything kinky going on in their seminaries as they keep it natural. So - - - - - - - leave it man. Waysay is it true that batman nearly got ambushed by some folks wearing black ?

I thought many times that BATMAN is shia , sorry mate :)

ok, shia are bad and worst creature on this earh, but let's go back to the topic. This is best deal and all wealthy countries are still using the frame and spending millions of dollar for the modification. Here is most recent example
M109 Paladin upgrade BAE
be0e25ab6b33dd5d6bc0bab919a1e343.png

US army suppose to retire all A10 last year, but they change the plan and will be using them for next 10 years . Due to lots of reason, beside funding.
14879572290_2b9e1d949d_b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom