What's new

Italy delivering surplus self-propelled howitzers to Pakistan Army

I know Shia language very well, cursing, foul language, slandering is their basic give aways.
Just like you used foul language in your previous post and now labled my as Mushrik.
Other give away is they are allowed to use their skills only on defence.pk.
I don't give a dime if you call your brothers from ANA or call Asif Ali Zardari.

That's why, i didn't write the details on the points which i don't agree.

Chill bro..lets not earn a ban..!

Shooooooo cute Chalo ab Paaari b dy do aik usay :-)

So you have deleted your post now?
Chill bro..lets not earn a ban..!

Ban my foot... that's the daily show what the run here. They can intimidate me with their foul language, slandering and fatwas.
It is administration who is playing here... they are mafia.
There never will be a record me starting anything... actually i ignore most of their slandering and personal attacks.
I know, they are upset with me raising questions on the lies which they sell around.

This was the fitna post and later he declared me Mushrik.
If they don't have stamina then they should not start... i will kick their diseased mouth even harder from now.
upload_2018-5-7_23-38-28.png

So you have deleted your post now?

Ban my foot... that's the daily show what the run here. They can intimidate me with their foul language, slandering and fatwas.
It is administration who is playing here... they are mafia.
There never will be a record me starting anything... actually i ignore most of their slandering and personal attacks.
I know, they are upset with me raising questions on the lies which they sell around.

This was the fitna post and later he declared me Mushrik.
If they don't have stamina then they should not start... i will kick their diseased mouth even harder from now.
View attachment 472664
Its still there for you to see. Batman you need to introspect a bit. There's a fury blazing inside your heart which has turned you psychotic. Shias are the indeginous sons of soil and are here to stay like the sunnis/sufis. I suggest you to control your demons and put em on a leash .

Italy is also delivering Puma 6X6 to Pakistan.

If Canadian M-109A4 are not counted then it's 333 M-109 [if Italians delivered 66 M-109L ]

That's 18 regiments roughly of M-109.

40 M-110 are 3 Regiments of 12 each.

21 regiments in total.

3+3 for Armoured Divs
3+3 for Mech Divs

7 for IABG's.

2 can be Corps assets.

M109L has been inducted, confirmed news.

Don't know where this 41x M109A4+ for spares rumour has come from but yes, they have not entered service (yet).
M109 spares are still easily available and few are being produced within Pakistan. So, why will Pakistan cannibalize the Canadian guns?

If Canadian M-109A4 are not counted then it's 333 M-109 [if Italians delivered 66 M-109L ]

That's 18 regiments roughly of M-109.

40 M-110 are 3 Regiments of 12 each.

21 regiments in total.

3+3 for Armoured Divs
3+3 for Mech Divs

7 for IABG's.

2 can be Corps assets.

Currently the 40 M110A2 are used in 2 SP Heavy Regs of 18 guns each
-1 Regiment in each of the Ist & IInd Strike Corps Artillery Brigades

The 152 M109A2 are used in 8 SP Medium Regs of 18 guns each
-3 Regiments in each of the 1st & 6th Armoured Divisions

The 115 M109A5 are used in 6 SP Medium Regs of 18 guns each
-3 Regiments in each of the 25th & 26th Mechanized Divisions

As for M109L, I have no clue, they my be forming a new Mech Div!

Thanks

Currently the 40 M110A2 are used in 2 SP Heavy Regs of 18 guns each
Heavy are 12 each in 3 regiments. I II and V Corps.

Possibly one of the armored brigades doesnt have SP Regt, could be with XI Corps.

The 152 M109A2 are used in 8 SP Medium Regs of 18 guns each
-3 Regiments in each of the 1st & 6th Armoured Divisions

The 115 M109A5 are used in 6 SP Medium Regs of 18 guns each
-3 Regiments in each of the 25th & 26th Mechanized Divisions

As for M109L, I have no clue, they my be forming a new Mech Div!

Thanks
M-109's deployed in IABG's.

Heavy are 12 each in 3 regiments. I II and V Corps.

Possibly one of the armored brigades doesnt have SP Regt, could be with XI Corps.

M-109's deployed in IABG's.

Sorry but I dont agree, its just my opinion!
There are 9 IABG, were do you have M109 for these? You dont!
Thanks

Its still there for you to see. Batman you need to introspect a bit. There's a fury blazing inside your heart which has turned you psychotic. Shias are the indeginous sons of soil and are here to stay like the sunnis/sufis. I suggest you to control your demons and put em on a leash .

I will not forgive anyone who will use foul language and personal attacks. You mafia mistook my ignorance to your personal attacks.
Since you are allied with administration, doesn't mean you can intimidate me like you intimidate a common in streets of Pakistan.
I will you your true self.... dare to come again with your majossi learning.

I will not forgive anyone who will use foul language and personal attacks. You mafia mistook my ignorance to your personal attacks.
Since you are allied with administration, doesn't mean you can intimidate me like you intimidate a common in streets of Pakistan.
I will you your true self.... dare to come again with your majossi learning.
Your brain could get you a lots of $$$ just put it on auction as folks love to bid for relatively unused stuff.

And you don't know shitt about intimidation. Cutting open the bellies of pregnant ladies and throwing their infants off the cliff infront of em just coz they happen to be Shia?

That's frigiding intimidation right in your face.

I have compiled a list of Pakistani IABG's as seen below

8 IABG - Kharian (I Corps)

19 IABG - Gujranwala (XXX Corps)

3 IABG - Chunian (IV Corps)

10 IABG - Bahawalpur (XXXI Corps)

2 IABG - probably near Karachi (V Corps)

14 IABG - probably near Multan (II Corps)

12 IABG - location unknown

42 IABG - location unknown

And, I retain my earlier assessment that XI and XII Corps don't have Independent Armoured Brigade Groups.

Sorry but I dont agree, its just my opinion!
There are 9 IABG, were do you have M109 for these? You dont!
Thanks

Some IABG's have M109 regiments, one such being the 39 SP Medium regiment based at Chunian. Italian M109L's will form more regiments.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom