What's new

Italy budget debacle puts Europe back in global spotlight

I think the European Union should dissolved for the good of the healthy countries economy

Germany is doing great and its economy the biggest in Europe the rest are struggling

Germany is collapsing right now without real government. Merkel is a lame duck and basicly has no power left because her migrant stunt in 2015. The far right rises and german core industries are starting to get obsolete. Thats the reality.

Germany is collapsing right now without real government. Merkel is a lame duck and basicly has no power left because her migrant stunt in 2015. The far right rises and german core industries are starting to get obsolete. Thats the reality.
If that's the issue then Europe is falling!?

But Germany so far is the savior of the sick european states Greece is the example Italy maybe the next one who will need their help

https://www.imf.org/external/pubs/f...&pr1.y=4&c=134,136&s=NGDP_RPCH,PPPPC&grp=0&a=

upload_2018-10-14_19-51-6.png

You dare compare Italy with Germany?

In Italy we dont have arabs running around mass raping our women like they do in cologne. We also have no weak Merkel as government who is a lame duck and not willing to protect her people.

When Anis Amri smashed with a truck in christmas market, Merkel needed one year to meet with victims and families. Eastern Germany basicly starts to break away from Merkelstan.

So no, i dont compare Italy with shithole Germany

Without €uro, Italy will turn into Europe’s Argentina. Maybe parts of northern Italy have an average performing economy, but everything south of Rome is more or less dead. At least millions of Italians that clean restrooms and deliver parcels in D, A, CH and GB can send a couple of bucks home...

Without €uro, Italy will turn into Europe’s Argentina. Maybe parts of northern Italy have an average performing economy, but everything south of Rome is more or less dead. At least millions of Italians that clean restrooms and deliver parcels in D, A, CH and GB can send a couple of bucks home...

As long you pay i see no problem. Italy is financed from your tax money. o stop posting and work harder, i have a vacation to pay.

As long you pay i see no problem. Italy is financed from your tax money. o stop posting and work harder, i have a vacation to pay.
I already pay my cleaning lady from Cosenza twice per week... xD
Within the next ten years you can start to print beautiful Italian Liras again... :)

I already pay my cleaning lady from Cosenza twice per week... xD
Within the next ten years you can start to print beautiful Italian Liras again... :)

At least we exist in 10 years. At that point you are Germanistan. :)

Heared another one of Mama Merkels guest went batshit crazy today? :D

Fun fact, Italy is too big to fail. When we go down so do you. The economic damage would be so gigantic that you cant pay the 40 billion each year to your new guests. Then things get funny, when they dont get paid they will take what they want. ha ha ha

Will they call the Italian brexit ciEUo?

There won't be a 'Brexit' but a 'Dumpsit', as the EU dumps Italy because they can no longer carry this sick state.
Then, a country with deep debt will go down the pan.

Perhaps Tiberius can get a Somali work permit?

At least we exist in 10 years. At that point you are Germanistan. :)
With a Muslim population of 4,9% in 2017 and the anti-migration, anti-EU and anti-Euro party currently already on number two in the polls, I can promise you we will never turn into Germanistan :)
Heard another one of Mama Merkels guests went batshit crazy today
Sadly true, a guy from Syria took hostages today in Cologne, that will add at least another two procent to the anti migration party...
fun fact, Italy is too big to fail...
You are not too big to fail, you are constantly failing! You didn’t recover from the recession 10 years ago, while the rest of the world is growing like a mushroom, Italy is still on its knees... And as soon as the Euro is gone, the lights go out completely in Italy, but given the current situation, it can hardly get worse, I was literally shocked when I was in Rome in March, never seen such a dirty shithole, it looked worse then Cairo...

Germany is collapsing ahaha, that pizzaboy lives in a fantasy world. Germany will never collapses and Italy is al ready collapsed.

There won't be a 'Brexit' but a 'Dumpsit', as the EU dumps Italy because they can no longer carry this sick state.
Then, a country with deep debt will go down the pan.

Perhaps Tiberius can get a Somali work permit?

You do realize that this debt is just cyber money, right? Nothing with real value. When we declare bancrupt, we set the world economy back to zero.

With a Muslim population of 4,9% in 2017 and the anti-migration, anti-EU and anti-Euro party currently already on number two in the polls, I can promise you we will never turn into Germanistan :)

Sadly true, a guy from Syria took hostages today in Cologne, that will add at least another two procent to the anti migration party...

You are not too big to fail, you are constantly failing! You didn’t recover from the recession 10 years ago, while the rest of the world is growing like a mushroom, Italy is still on its knees... And as soon as the Euro is gone, the lights go out completely in Italy, but given the current situation, it can hardly get worse, I was literally shocked when I was in Rome in March, never seen such a dirty shithole, it looked worse then Cairo...

I visited berlin in june, thats what i call a shithole. No germans on the streets, only 3rd worlders. Dide you offer your own women for rape and even pay them. You do realize how weak Germany appears?

Germany is collapsing ahaha, that pizzaboy lives in a fantasy world. Germany will never collapses and Italy is al ready collapsed.

How will Germany manage to prevent its population replaced by 3rd worlders when each year one million come in? The German security index has fallen down 50 places since 2015. With various terror attacks, rapes and stabbing crimes from Merkels guests. At same time german core industries like VW are in more and more trouble

You do realize that this debt is just cyber money, right? Nothing with real value.
Of course, and a banknote is also just a piece of paper... Can you be that stupid?

You do realize how weak Germany appears?
Sadly true, Merkel turned my country into the dumping ground of everybody’s problems. „You messed up your one country? Just come to Germany, the stupid Germans will take care of you“
Her days are counted, you know it, I know it, and I guess f*cking Merkel also knows it.
It is something typical German, we only know extremes, the one extreme is what we currently see, the other extreme you will see in the near future...
[/QUOTE]
I visited berlin in june, thats what i call a shithole.
Also sadly true, it’s a shithole, migration has turned it into a shithole, Hamburg and Munich are also shitholes and Frankfurt is by far the biggest shithole in the whole country. But when you compare them to Paris, Brussels, Rotterdam or Malmö suddenly they aren’t that much of a shithole anymore, and sorry, Rome is clearly an absolute disaster, looks like it has an black population majority, the infrastructure is an absolute disaster, I mean you do not even manage to organize garbage disposal... it is a simple a dirty shithole...

At same time german core industries like VW are in more and more trouble
They had the highest yield in their history in 2017, where are they struggling???

Back
Top Bottom