What's new

Italy budget debacle puts Europe back in global spotlight

Of course, and a banknote is also just a piece of paper... Can you be that stupid?

Sadly true, Merkel turned my country into the dumping ground of everybody’s problems. „You messed up your one country? Just come to Germany, the stupid Germans will take care of you“
Her days are counted, you know it, I know it, and I guess f*cking Merkel also knows it.
It is something typical German, we only know extremes, the one extreme is what we currently see, the other extreme you will see in the near future...

Also sadly true, it’s a shithole, migration has turned it into a shithole, Hamburg and Munich are also shitholes and Frankfurt is by far the biggest shithole in the whole country. But when you compare them to Paris, Brussels, Rotterdam or Malmö suddenly they aren’t that much of a shithole anymore, and sorry, Rome is clearly an absolute disaster, looks like it has an black population majority, the infrastructure is an absolute disaster, I mean you do not even manage to organize garbage disposal... it is a simple a dirty shithole...

They had the highest yield in their history in 2017, where are they struggling???[/QUOTE]

Ask VW boss Diez who said yesterday german car producers face existential collapse.

That said, rome is far better than berlin. More culture, better food, less 3rd world scum and better security.

How are your christmas markets doing? In Italy all safe. We deport any one who just looks strange. Ypu allow evryone in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom