What's new

Italian naval guards & India: News & Updates

Imran Bhai they had gone for celebrating Christmas also & returned as assured, same assurance is given now.

But the IDIOCY which i m finding in this whole DRAMA is that these two murderers are hosted as a STATE GUESTS with every right given to them, as though they are on DIPLOMATIC MISSION in India.

LONG LIVE QUEEN OF INDIA!!!!

bary shareef log hain phir to :P humy koi aysy chorta to hum wapas kabhi na aaty :lol:

This trial is a joke actually.. Already an agreement is signed by Italian and Indian government that the prisoners can spend their time in Italian jail if they are punished.. There are plenty of Indians in Italian jail, I dont see they are spending time in Indian jails instead of Italian jails..

This trial is a joke actually.. Already an agreement is signed by Italian and Indian government that the prisoners can spend their time in Italian jail if they are punished.. There are plenty of Indians in Italian jail, I dont see they are spending time in Indian jails instead of Italian jails..

i think many gov have such agreement am i right?:coffee: but indian jail ki chaaki ka apna maza hai they missed it :P

i think many gov have such agreement am i right?:coffee: but indian jail ki chaaki ka apna maza hai they missed it :P

The hypocracy is that, these kind of agreements are favourable to westeners only!!

Govt still likes to lick boots of the westerners.. :angry:

Good decision by Indian court. They have right to caste vote,and this is their basic duty.

@seiko, for one i have to give it to GOI, if it was some other time than they would have never been arrested on the first place.

The good thing that GOI did this time is that it din't came under any western pressure & insisted on proper TRIAL.

As far as i have read, i think the killings took place in International waters where there is no Indian jurisdiction & International or Italian courts would have seen the case.

But, thanks to our Coast Guards, they had arrested them & brought under Indian Jurisdiction.

+ Many a times these killings are accidental as the marines on board any ship are ordered to shoot any one approaching the ship at high speeds, as there is high probability that they can be PIRATES.

+ You have to understand that they aren't CIVILIANS but ITALIAN MILITARY PERSONNEL, we would have done the same to protect our military personnel as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good decision by Indian court. They have right to caste vote,and this is their basic duty.

This right is only limited within Italy, India is not bound for that.

Why was kasab not allowed to vote in state assembly election?

Don't know but every citizen have right to cast vote in mother country.

The right of voting is given to you by YOUR country's constitution, why should other countries recognize your constitution.

This issue is confined within Italy, right now these two (non diplomatic) Italians are bound by Indian laws.

This right is only limited within Italy, India is not bound for that.

Why was kasab not allowed to vote in state assembly election?
Italians ll come back, but kasab?

May be he will come back for another attack..... You are comparing Naval guards with B@stard terrorist...

Not if they are behind jail

Some countries allow postal vote, some countries dont allow this right, which becomes a privilege, whether or not a homicide convict be let out.

But when it comes to International matrix of such kind, there is no universal convention on this issue.
And also, there is no parallel in the whole world, when one country frees a person associated with homicide for voting rights in his homeland. Indian laws/judges are too lenient. Thats why Yaseen Malik types are roaming around with cellphones, always in touch with LeT or Jhangvi guys.

Italians ll come back, but kasab?

May be he will come back for another attack..... You are comparing Naval guards with B@stard terrorist...

Both are homicide cases.
The law for the bail is clear.
What is sauce for the goose IS the sauce for gender in this issue.

Some countries allow postal vote, some countries dont allow this right, which becomes a privilege, whether or not a homicide convict be let out.

But when it comes to International matrix of such kind, there is no universal convention on this issue.
And also, there is no parallel in the whole world, when one country frees a person associated with homicide for voting rights in his homeland. Indian laws/judges are too lenient. Thats why Yaseen Malik types are roaming around with cellphones, always in touch with LeT or Jhangvi guys.

Both are homicide cases.

What is the law for bail according to you? Bail is always permissible for any ACCUSED (note: accused, not convicted) as long as there is no risk of fleeing. "Bail is the norm, jail is the exception" is the supreme court directive for any accused.

Putting someone in jail is a form of PUNISHMENT, which in theory should only be given after somebody is found guilty through a fair trial. And that is precisely what India is doing, giving them a fair trial. If they are found guilty by the court, then they will spend the specified time in jail, and there will be no Christmas visits or journeys for vote. But before such a verdict is reached, they are undertrials, presumed innocent until proven guilty.

And since there is no flight risk (due to the assurances of the GoI), the court has to grant bail. And this is true for anybody who is not a flight risk. Kasab obviously doesn't fall into that category, of not being a flight risk.

Here is a case in point:

After the Bombay bomb blast 1993, Tiger Memon and his family fled to Pakistan. But other few remained in India, which were later caught and sentenced.

Only when the Sanjay dutt got bail (TADA) in similar circumstance, the implications took 180 degrees turn. Yusuf memon appealed on the similar ground and got the bail, although faking medical condition.
So terrorists too get the bail in India.

Both are homicide cases.

There is lot difference between them.... Kasab is brain washed mentally disabled son of Bi#ch.... The Kasab crime nature is like attack an sovereign country.... and the second he got caught on act.... coming to the guards The crime is not yet proved... So he can get benefits from the INDIAN LAW..... If the Kasab come out on bail... people will tear them.... even i am ready to do it....

Back
Top Bottom