What's new

Italian naval guards & India: News & Updates

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically they did not cheat, they came back on the day they were supposed to...

ok, but they disrespected the laws of our nation. They had bad intention to cheat.They thought they will not come under pressure until India took tough stance. and now they negotiated terms and conditions.

Where are all the those poster who were having a field day here on PDF when Italy decided not to send back these very sailors? Well friends this is your answer.

Dont be too harsh and don;t be too quick to claim this is a victory for Congress. Let's what the verdict will be from court. Behind the scenes, our govt gave into Italian demands. Watch....

"There have been very intensive diplomatic contacts between Italy and India during the last 24 hours," foreign ministry spokesman Syed Akbaruddin said.

Details of the negotiations have not been disclosed but Akbaruddin told Reuters that India and Italy had an agreement under which convicted prisoners could serve jail time in their home countries.
:woot:

So they return to India as guests of the Italian embassy. Go through a show trial and return to Italy. By then the election is over and Sonia wins again!

"There have been very intensive diplomatic contacts between Italy and India during the last 24 hours," foreign ministry spokesman Syed Akbaruddin said.

Details of the negotiations have not been disclosed but Akbaruddin told Reuters that India and Italy had an agreement under which convicted prisoners could serve jail time in their home countries.
:woot:

So they return to India as guests of the Italian embassy. Go through a show trial and return to Italy. By then the election is over and Sonia wins again!

I knew it! Haha, unbelieveable this was purely a face saving measure for Congress. I hope and cannot wait long enough for those elite bastards in Congress to get kicked out of office. Sadly, Indian voters have a short attention span.

I knew it! Haha, unbelieveable this was purely a face saving measure for Congress. I hope and cannot wait long enough for those elite bastards in Congress to get kicked out of office. Sadly, Indian voters have a short attention span.

Then come back to your country instead of continuing your ridiculous Congress ranting on PDF.....

Dont be too harsh and don;t be too quick to claim this is a victory for Congress. Let's what the verdict will be from court. Behind the scenes, our govt gave into Italian demands. Watch....

You are right. When the news came out I was too excited to resist posting. You should have read the comments made here when they decided not to return.

You are right. When the news came out I was too excited to resist posting. You should have read the comments made here when they decided not to return.

I understand completely. We Indians need to unite and work together better. No more hate on religion, caste, color, etc. The youth has to teach the elders we can prove them and the world wrong!

some indians will never be happy no matter what the government does.

Is that avatar you? If Indian guys in India are looking like this, what happened to American desi's? LOL

Back
Top Bottom