What's new

Italian chopper firm AgustaWestland had allotted Rs 50 cr to 'manage' media: Meenakshi Lekhi

This is just getting too much to beleive, they paid off Sonia (who is already a billionaire)? "Infilitrated" the IAF's HQ and stole "secret" documents? And now paid off the media?

All for a product that could have won (easily) in a fair fight.

The BJP are milking this "scam" for all its worth, they had done so a few years ago and now it is back, why? What has changed? To them, this is the gift that just on keeps giving.

Despite all this "evidence" there are still ZERO prosecutions, it just seems like this is being exploited to defame the Congress and some others (media). The sad fact is these people are likely culpable for other crimes but the BJP/GoI is choosing to turn a blind eye to them and chasing this red herring.

It just doesn't add up.

@Levina @Parul @ranjeet @Star Wars @noksss

If only you lived in the Lutyens Bungalow Zone, New Delhi you would know what shit flies around there. The money was not just about a deal, its a nexus and maintaining system costs money. Journos, The Bureaucrats (gymkhana kind) and some others (politicians and office holders) want money for property kids education abroad villas in Europe. Etc Etc.

Prosecution ? what did jailing of Lalu yield or for that matter any one ? Going to jail is seen as some kind heroism. BJP is using this "Scam" (proved by the Milan Court) to politically finish the image of Congress. the loss of Political capital is the biggest punishment that INC and Sonia can get (bigger than any jail term).

Since Modi has come Political dalals are running like headless chickens their tap is dry. Expect this.

13124507_10153501043387694_6242836503347376249_n.png.jpg

Facepalm. They are so desperate for orders that they changed the company name and Voila : Leonardo isn't blacklisted anywhere ...

But I am against this policy of black listing. It creates issues of monopoly of certain vendors.

Check from 6:00 What Arnab says about other channels. It like he is at war with them...
How f*ckng shamless these con-gress scums defending their queen.. they have nothing to show or say anything solid other than personal attacks.
The choppers are so costly that even US has 1-2.. but our UPA (sonia) ordered 12-15 choppers.. WTF.. Con-gress have been sucking blood and money from this country for so long. its enuf, i wish and i hope BJP does something atleast send mother and son behind bars, but we all now whos gonna be scapegoat.

Last edited:
How f*ckng shamless these con-gress scums defending their queen.. they have nothing to show or say anything solid other than personal attacks.
The choppers are so costly that even US has 1-2.. but our UPA (sonia) ordered 12-15 choppers.. WTF.. Con-gress have been sucking blood and money from this country for so long. its enuf, i wish and i hope BJP does something atleast send mother and son behind bars, but we all now whos gonna be scapegoat.

The comment from youtube is apt...

" Every time Hegde opens his mouth you can smell Sonia's stinking ***"

BJP will ultimately strike a deal with Congress to let GST and other important bills pass and they will leave this issue at that. Just my opinion( @Levina will agree with me here).
Absolutely!!!
I am sure it was under similar circumstances that BJP let Rahul Gandhi get away with the money laundering case.
BJP might not be as dirty as congress as far as corruption is concerned, but then you know "birds of a feather flock together".

Despite all this "evidence" there are still ZERO prosecutions, it just seems like this is being exploited to defame the Congress and some others (media
I am definitely sure congress is guilty of something or they would have come out with their guns blazing.
Politics is played by blackmailing your opponents and BJP is doing exactly that. They are making hay while the sun shines.

I don't mind any of it as long as our country is on the path to progress.
Ideal economies and un-corrupt politicians don't exist.

Btw what happened to HAL's IMRH? Had the project taken off on time, we would be having a flying prototype by now

Following are the 5 allegations made by Swamy against the Congress party in the Agusta Westland deal
1) The international norm for cabin height for any helicopter is 1.45 metre. But the parameter was changed by the new UPA to 1.80 metres. There is no other helicopter produced in the world that produces under this parameter. So the process had already started to eliminate other players so that only one helicopter can be purchased. I Will advise the govt that those who are responsible – including minsters and officials be charged under the prevention of corruption act
2) Field trials should always be conducted on the helicopter you are going to use. The aircraft you are buying has to be subjected to field trials. They chose to have field trials in Italy but why was the testing done on another helicopter. That is amounting to fraud and they are prosecutable under section 420 of the IPC.
3) The Original proposal was to buy 8 helicopters. Suddenly after it became clear that Agusta Westland is the only one that will qualify, they decided to buy 4 more. CAG said that the present 8 was hardly utilised- only 29% utilisation rate. Why was the additional copters needed? The government spent an additional amount of Rs 1200 cr.
4) Then the price negotiations started – there is a benchmark estimate. January 2006, the Air Force gave Rs 793 cr as the benchmark rate. But in Sept 2008, price negotiation committee arbitrarly fixed Rs 4877.5 cr, rejecting the Rs 793 cr fixed by the Air Force – six times the original price. The then defence minister Mr Antony put his signature on the file. Which was the authority above him that asked him to do it?
5) Middleman Christian Michel’s father was connected with several Congress leaders. The hand written note by middle men as per the documents available from the Italian court mentions Rs 125 cr was given in the form of bribe to faciliate the deal to AP. Who is this AP? They say it was given to the political secretary. We know whose political secretary he is.

Nobody in italy takes this serious anymore.

Indian bla bla blubb at best

And will they give up the BEST chance to NAIL the Gandhis

Remember ; the Gandhis are down and at their weakest

It is time to push home the advantage

Loha Garam hai ; maar do hathoda

Kuch nahi hoga, is hamam mai sab nange hai

Kuch nahi hoga, is hamam mai sab nange hai

Is what why Sonia Gandhi and rahul gandhi are out on BAIL ? After the court found Prima Facie case against them for massive corruption in the National Herald case ?

Which BJP leader is out on bail from a Corruption scam ?

Maybe a bad case of selection vision or maybe selective blindness. I recommend Patanjali Yoga for improved eyesight and peace of mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom