What's new

Italian chopper firm AgustaWestland had allotted Rs 50 cr to 'manage' media: Meenakshi Lekhi

I still don't get it, the video doesn't explain how AW isn't the OEM of the AW-101.
AWIL made false and fraudulent representation to the government of India, and it being said that they breached this clause.

ChIrponWIAAfjq4.jpg

BJP will ultimately strike a deal with Congress to let GST and other important bills pass and they will leave this issue at that. Just my opinion( @Levina will agree with me here).

My friend you ate being too naive or you have no idea about politics. If BJP had to strike a deal with Congress for GST and others then it would have been a close door meeting and GST would have been passed. And let's say there was a close door meeting and Congress didn't want to be blackmailed and refused to do so resulting to BJP going public.

And third is that nothing of that sort happened and BJP wildly guessed that by making things public it will get congress onto knees to sign GST.

Anyway its not about GST or anything of that sort. Its something else.

@Levina

Right, but how is AW not the OEM of the AW-101? I still don't get it.

Its not about anything like what our enlightened members are saying. It coincides perfectly with congress, and Modi and if I'm not wrong then Hillary Clinton if she becomes US president.

Its the aftermath of Ishrat jahan case. With a twist within a twist.

Right, but how is AW not the OEM of the AW-101? I still don't get it.
Arnab said that agustawestland spa is the OEM which is a subsidiary of finmeccanica spa but government of India signed the contract with AWIL. I guess he meant that AWIL represented its self as OEM not as Authorized vendors or government sponsored export agency. Hence they breached the above clause.

This is all I could get from Arnab's Noisehour show.
@PARIKRAMA does that make any sense?

@Dash

off topic. Bhala Knee replacement re kete asiba? prathame gote goda kariba bhala, na duita jaka eka sangare kariba katha?

@Dash

off topic. Bhala Knee replacement re kete asiba? prathame gote goda kariba bhala, na duita jaka eka sangare kariba katha?

Gote goda nihati bhala?
But... Tume kire aau kwmiti janila Mun odia?

Waaow!! what a WWE match...only a show off between Kangress and BJP for audience. Mark my words "Nothing will come out". I see more drama coming up.

This is just getting too much to beleive, they paid off Sonia (who is already a billionaire)? "Infilitrated" the IAF's HQ and stole "secret" documents? And now paid off the media?

All for a product that could have won (easily) in a fair fight.

The BJP are milking this "scam" for all its worth, they had done so a few years ago and now it is back, why? What has changed? To them, this is the gift that just on keeps giving.

Despite all this "evidence" there are still ZERO prosecutions, it just seems like this is being exploited to defame the Congress and some others (media). The sad fact is these people are likely culpable for other crimes but the BJP/GoI is choosing to turn a blind eye to them and chasing this red herring.

It just doesn't add up.

@Levina @Parul @ranjeet @Star Wars @noksss

The BJP has not brought it up ad-hoc. Because they Italian court handed out the conviction for giving bribes, they are milking it asking for the bribe takers. Like you said... they are indeed milking it.

Despite all this "evidence" there are still ZERO prosecutions, it just seems like this is being exploited to defame the Congress and some others (media). The sad fact is these people are likely culpable for other crimes but the BJP/GoI is choosing to turn a blind eye to them and chasing this red herring.

And will they give up the BEST chance to NAIL the Gandhis

Remember ; the Gandhis are down and at their weakest

It is time to push home the advantage

Loha Garam hai ; maar do hathoda

Sending Signora to jail will be the last thing Modi would even be thinking at present.

Why make anybody a hero by arresting him when you can tarnish his image for a long time to come, just by hurling accusations.

Modi has just started shaking the chairs of the opponents. That is the best way of keeping them busy in trying to stabilizing themselves and forgetting all about Modi bashing :p:

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/agus...rces-to-ndtv-1400632?pfrom=home-lateststories

The most damaging parts of the report pertain to how the government of India was actually willing to pay AgustaWestland more than the company had demanded for the sale of the helicopters.

According to the CAG's report, which was tabled in Parliament in August 2013, "The benchmarked cost worked out by the Contract Negotiation Committee was Rs. 4877.5 crore as against the estimated cost of Rs. 793 crore approved by the Ministry in January 2006. This was more than six times the estimated cost. Further, the offered cost of the vendor was Rs.3966 crore. This was much below the benchmarked cost of Rs. 4877.5 crore. Thus, the benchmarked cost was higher by 22.80 per cent."

Fuqing congressis, corrupt scumbags.

@Abingdonboy

Back
Top Bottom