What's new

Italian Activist: 'USA, EU, Italy, Qatar, Saudi, Turkey Support Terrorists'

Syrian Lion

Reaction score
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
20130301-110155_h470044.jpg

At the conference in Rome between US minister of foreign affairs and his tool the Chief of Nusra Front Moath Al Khatib, a brave Italian activist raised in their face the reality they're trying to fool the Sheeple in the west.

Last edited by a moderator:
You and your anti-Turkic posts. Dude you're amazing :P

At least we are named last so that should be possitive.

You and your anti-Turkic posts. Dude you're amazing :P

I don't know much about this guy, neither do I know, if his views are really anti-Turkish. But he posted an article, which is completely relevant to this forum section. In my opinion; don't shoot the messenger.

As for the news, I agree with the Italian activist. All those countries are supporting terrorists.

I don't know much about this guy, neither do I know, if his views are really anti-Turkish. But he posted an article, which is completely relevant to this forum section. In my opinion; don't shoot the messenger.

As for the news, I agree with the Italian activist. All those countries are supporting terrorists.

haha, no offence thought but I also don't think that you're from Denmark or somewhere else, In my opinion you're an Iranian, Syrian or Arabic. But what I think is. Please prove it. Prove that Turkey is supporting terrorism. While briefing your proof. Don't mix the terrorists with the people who resist for their freedom.

I'm Kurdish.

I support the people in the FSA, whom are not affiliated with any Islamic organizations and want to be free from Assad. But Islamists has hijacked the revolution and the FSA's name. These Islamists commit atrocities against people. Do not deny this. There are many videos of their crimes on Youtube and similar websites, like ******** (more graphic videos on there).

Sorry, I cannot post any links yet, since my post count is only 9, and it needs to be 15.

Truth hurts... and it wasn't me who held the sign, it was an Italian activist.. you have problem? go to Italy and deal with them...

What if I say, I have a problem with you and the truth you mentioned is dictatorship, would you become a jedhi?

What if I say, I have a problem with you and the truth you mentioned is dictatorship, would you become a jedhi?
do you even know what you are talking about?
if you have a problem with me, then good.... go to Syria and join F$A :coffee:, don't worry, you don't need to learn Arabic, since most F$A are foreigners, so there will be Turkish fighters with you

and what does jedhi mean? jehadi is what you mean?

if you have a problem with me, then good.... go to Syria and join F$A :coffee:, don't worry, you don't need to learn Arabic, since most F$A are foreigners, so there will be Turkish fighters with you

sooner or later, Assad will be wiped outta the control. So people will see sth we call democrasy. I don't have to go. Cauz our intelligence agencies are already busy with kicking dictator a$$. But there's sth IDK. You love your country so why you don't fight for it???

P.S I meant "jedhi". But dude do you really don't know what it means :rofl: ? Have you ever watched Star Wars. There are clones,cit lords and jedhies :)

sooner or later, Assad will be wiped outta the control. So people will see sth we call democrasy. I don't have to go. Cauz our intelligence agencies are already busy with kicking dictator a$$. But there's sth IDK. You love your country so why you don't fight for it???

P.S I meant "jedhi". But dude do you really don't know what it means :rofl: ? Have you ever watched Star Wars. There are clones,cit lords and jedhies :)

first of all, yes I never watched star wars ( I don't like sci-fi), and its called JEDI ...

second of all, I heard many world leader say what you just said for 2 years... and guess what? Syria is still Standing... and InshAllah it will always be the true Arab stronghold...

first of all, yes I never watched star wars ( I don't like sci-fi), and its called JEDI ...

second of all, I heard many world leader say what you just said for 2 years... and guess what? Syria is still Standing... and InshAllah it will always be the true Arab stronghold...

I don't know man. As we said, sooner or later he will be gone. Maybe he'll win the war or maybe FSA will win. But my only wish is to see a democratic Syria who has good relations with us.

Back
Top Bottom