What's new

It might be a dumb question to ask... is blue flame of J20 normal?

Second...As a preemptive measure in case anyone tries to tell you that if China is able to design an airliner engine, China can design a military class jet engine. That is completely wrong.

Hi,

Thank you. It is important to note the conditions that a fighter aircraft engine goes thru during combat----in a dogfight a constant change in power and levels of thrust---airline engines don't even come close 10% of change in power from one moment to the other.

Blue flame will have little r no smoke as compared to the orange flame----. Blue flame is closer to complete combustion.

j10b fit WS10G has orange flame. the J20 picture you post is not the latest prototype 2012. China can produce decent fighter engines, I can show you as many pictures as you guys want.

that's why F18 sucks in Dog fighter? I mean F18 is never gonna be a great fighter.

said China will procure max to 144 pops of customized Su35 variant from Russia.

the military cooperation between China and Russia will shake the whole world. when India's MMRCA get stagnant, China is getting more and more stronger.

The WS-10 engine can also produce the blue flame.

The theory about the color of the flame to identify the type of engine has already been debunked.

bfdf01326568d0e6c6807f3964661bf1.jpg

You mean the temperature of the combustion could be adjustable , or the colour of the tail flame could be influenced by the fuel additives?

I gave you the answer but the Chinese gang got the post deleted. Had to protect their sensitivities.

I have read the previous one that was truly informative. But I wana know about F-414 as its a Hybrid engine and how this hybrid engine works as well as is it advantageous in front of other 2 types because it has genes from both types i.e. Turbo fan & turbo jet. If you could provide some info because I am turning towards you as you are probably the only known person to me who have hands on experience with USAF equipment so no one can provide insight like u does.

Gambit, expert of twisting. I can bet he got a warning and has his post delete becos of insulting and racism content. So he paint a wonderful story of his usual rant of Chinese members gang up on him and has his post deleted :lol:

Nah this is wrong I have read that post it's nothing racist in it and it was quiet an informative one and I am wondering why it has been deleted :/

Nah this is wrong I have read that post it's nothing racist in it and it was quiet an informative one and I am wondering why it has been deleted :/

Really? Stop defending him. You are free to file a complaint if you don't like the decision of the moderator.

IRight now, Pratt & Whitney, General Electric, and Rolls Royce got secret projects that Chinese engineers would be tempted to prostitute their mothers and daughters to gain access. :D

Gambit out of curiosity I found this post and this one is disgusting. I respect you and never expect such comments from a senior member like you. I believe you owe an apology to our Chinese members!

@wanglaokan you could have told me about it in personal message I think I have missed this line in that post. Gambit is a senior member but thats disgusting.

Really? Stop defending him. You are free to file a complaint if you don't like the decision of the moderator.

Sorry I was not defending this part in fact I missed it.

Hi,

Thank you. It is important to note the conditions that a fighter aircraft engine goes thru during combat----in a dogfight a constant change in power and levels of thrust---airline engines don't even come close 10% of change in power from one moment to the other.

Blue flame will have little r no smoke as compared to the orange flame----. Blue flame is closer to complete combustion.

Does Complete Combustion stands for betterment of fuel efficiency some how ??

Last edited:
Does Complete Combustion stands for betterment of fuel efficiency some how ??

Hi,

That should be by default---and also more power---.

@gambit comment might sound rough to you but that is the truth----the Chinese are standing at a juncture where the fighter jet aircraft engine is holding it back.

Gambit having the exposure that he has---knows very well what the Chinese would do---or the Indians or we the Pakistanis as well.

Trust me when a nation is in a make or break situation---there is a lots of unwanted stuff happening---the Chinese will not miss any opportunity----.

Last edited:
the achievement of USA today is made by the combination efforts of immigrants including Whites, blacks, Indians ,Chinese, Jews. China has to be on our own while the whole west impose arm embargo on us.

Back
Top Bottom