What's new

It is confirmed Sri Lanka Air Force to buy JF-17s

You do know besides Indians there are many members here. and really it's you flipping out, not me. I'm just pulling the strings to make up jump when I want you to.

Now, you taunted about India being poor and naked and needs loans for itself internally. I simply said that coming from your position, you'd be a bit careful about calling others names, especially when you under educated in your views.

Then- there is the fact, which btw- if you had only heeded to your own advice of reading up before spewing ignorance, that no country in the world is without it's poor and hungry. But soft loans are given to gain influence, trade and mutual economic benefits, hence the word is " loan". Which in turn helps the poor and needy the very country to also get jobs. The theory is instead of giving money away, why not create opportunity. i.e. Feed a man fish, he eats for that day, teach him to fish , he feeds himself everyday.

Now I know all I said above is above your comprehension and education level- but do take some time to let it seep through before you post again..

You proved whatever I said. Starting from the dumbas$ issue. And that's where the respect for you comes from.

It is true that every country has its poor. The only issue is your share is too huge. I don't want to start with the poverty and toilet issues here. Not the topic right now. And they are banned as well on this forum. Spend your money in your country. You are not in that class where you are supposed to help others(soft loans, aids etc). Spend in your country. Who knows a child in Bihar might not die of hunger if you take the right step today. You are a sh!thole. Not a sooperpowa.

You have comprehension issues. Till now you haven't started learning more about JFT. No wonder you have been kicked out of here a dozen times. Even mods do share the same views for you.

You proved whatever I said. Starting from the dumbas$ issue. And that's where the respect for you comes from.

It is true that every country has its poor. The only issue is your share is too huge. I don't want to start with the poverty and toilet issues here. Not the topic right now. And they are banned as well on this forum. Spend your money in your country. You are not in that class where you are supposed to help others(soft loans, aids etc). Spend in your country. Who knows a child in Bihar might not die of hunger if you take the right step today. You are a sh!thole. Not a sooperpowa.

I guess they be happy to be called a $hith0le than have international countries fly drones over their heads and be spoken to as a terrorist haven. India can do both soft loans and help it's poor. It's a complicated subject for you I get that, but one day you will grow a clue in that noggin of yours. I agree India is no sooopower.

:cheesy: How would have India stop SL from defeating TT? By sending another peace keeping force?

It would have happen in your own dream.
Is it that difficult jus like pakistan is preventing the us from defeating the taliban.......a place to regroup and rearm and finance .....tamil politicians would have provided them if the centre allowed them.........on topic sri lanka has found a good cost effective solution which does what the slaf requires....

It is wise decision by sri lanka, they need quality product at affordable cost(buying, maintenance and running) and sanction proof from a true friend
Pakistan will not give Jf17 to Bangladesh as their govt. is not favourable and high risk of technology and secracy

No and I don't say this because of personal reasons. It is well documented that ofcourse it gives bang for its buck, the buck being under 20 million an aircraft. but it is still considered a mediocre aircraft to other top line ones. Now if you just want to call it better than F16 top liners then go for it...I can claim the paper rocket in my house is as good as a radio controlled aircraft too..does not make it one.

It's considered a mediocre aircraft by whom and on what basis?

PAF operates the top-of-the-line (F-16) and the (supposedly) "mediocre" JF-17. PAF is more than satisfied with the JF-17. I'll take PAF's word over some defence blog's any day.

let's put this way, the Chinese themselves don't want these in their fleet either at all or very many of them. they themselves are not too keen have it in their arsenal. certainly they would have if this was better than top line aircraft's , let alone better than F16's latest series

China doesn't need the Jf-17s as much as we do. They have their JH-7 and a multitude of other aircraft which they recently inducted (before the JF-17 matured), and they certainly aren't going to throw them away for a totally different and NEW plane.
The JF-17s were customized for PAF's needs. Back when the JF-17 program was in infancy, China was busy developing the J-10 and consequently, priority on JF-17's development was low. It was at this point when Pakistan sent its engineers and scientists to Chengdu to provide the required resources to move the programme along.

It's considered a mediocre aircraft by whom and on what basis?

PAF operates the top-of-the-line (F-16) and the (supposedly) "mediocre" JF-17. PAF is more than satisfied with the JF-17. I'll take PAF's word over some defence blog's any day.

China doesn't need the Jf-17s as much as we do. They have their JH-7 and a multitude of other aircraft which they recently inducted (before the JF-17 matured), and they certainly aren't going to throw them away for a totally different and NEW plane.
The JF-17s were customized for PAF's needs. Back when the JF-17 program was in infancy, China was busy developing the J-10 and consequently, priority on JF-17's development was low. It was at this point when Pakistan sent its engineers and scientists to Chengdu to provide the required resources to move the programme along.

Look at what it being compared to for starters here Pakistan & China’s JF-17 Fighter Program . There is no argument from me that your F16 52 block is far superior to JF-17. It's you said they were comparative.

Look at what it being compared to for starters here Pakistan & China’s JF-17 Fighter Program . There is no argument from me that your F16 52 block is far superior to JF-17. It's you said they were comparative.

The thing is, there is NO data about the components of the JF-17, so you cannot really compare them. I agree that the block 52's are better than the JF-17's in some aspects (you'd have to read the JF-17 thread to understand), but to what extent cannot be determined by anyone other than the operators of the aircraft, simply because the defence blogs have nothing to back their claims with...they're just speculating.

The thing is, there is NO data about the components of the JF-17, so you cannot really compare them. I agree that the block 52's are better than the JF-17's in some aspects (you'd have to read the JF-17 thread to understand), but to what extent cannot be determined by anyone other than the operators of the aircraft, simply because the defence blogs have nothing to back their claims with...they're just speculating.

so basically take your word on it is what you are saying. even when your own air force says that they are there to replace mid level fighters . even when you see only down range countries buying it . even when article from just an year ago states it.

Okay- as I said India or any adversary will be happy if their adversary relies on these as the backbone of their air force. again are supposedly so superior and or soo good that the Chinese don't want it themselves. There is plenty of good data on it's weapons packages, engines but not on the EW suite- at one point pakistan was hoping for international EW package on it but I guess that did not work out and then went back to the Chinese one( why look for an international one if the Chinese was not up to par ?). oh well..

I guess they be happy to be called a $hith0le than have international countries fly drones over their heads and be spoken to as a terrorist haven. India can do both soft loans and help it's poor. It's a complicated subject for you I get that, but one day you will grow a clue in that noggin of yours. I agree India is no sooopower.

And not only it is a supoerpower. It stinks as well. not to forget the slums. Keep your soft loans to yourself. Pakistan has enough money to support the backbone of its airforce. Particularly when the backbone has proved to be a much bigger success than the light combat aircraft projects of some countries. :rolleyes:

I do hope the profit sharing is not that much complicated as the was between Al Khalid and MBT 2000-

Oh i see a burned a55 indian bringing drones and what ever in this thread-

What a familar regular shamefull sight- its like one can always predict when indians a55 will burn black-

Back
Top Bottom