What's new

It is confirmed Sri Lanka Air Force to buy JF-17s

My dear,you doubt my predictions.
Just wait and see...
Hope its doesnt happen,but it will.
Yaar aisi prediction tum bhi karne lag gaye to saare threads discussion ki jagah predictions se hi bhar jayenge. :D

Question: I have not been keeping up much with JF-17

In a 2011 article defenseindustrydaily.com had an article on this stating that

1. This aircraft was replacing Pakistan and China to replace Chinese A-5C (massively modified MiG-19), F-7P (MiG-21+), and French Mirage 3/5 aircraft in Pakistan’s fleet.

2. It’s a comparable peer for India’s still-under-development LCA Tejas,

3. giving the aircraft an engine that is reliable and widely used, but known to leave smoke trails

4. China itself was not keen to induct wholeheartedly into their own air force ( have they now accepted it in large numbers or just a token show?)

5. That pakistan was looking for international partners of electronic and weapons package. ( did this happen?)

:cheesy: How would have India stop SL from defeating TT? By sending another peace keeping force?

It would have happen in your own dream.

If u had read properly post 14, u wont be replying such dumb buddy. Even IAF is enough to defeat SLA. But Indian govt changed stance. stopped supporting LTTE.
JF 17 is good for protection of SL Air Space. It isnt much of a threat for India

actually if you guys promise to continue to use these Chinese aircraft's. India may even give you a soft loan... to help you out.

So it will be official that state of India is as dumba$$ as it's citizens. Not bad investment for you guys. :)

So it will be official that state of India is as dumba$$ as it's citizens. Not bad investment for you guys. :)

if encouraging and keeping you to use a mediocre aircraft is dumb a$$ then they will be glad to be called one... They would also ' fund' you a small soft loan- if give up your F-16'sblk 52's for JF-17's

@ Topic

Sane decision by SLAF if the news is true. I know SL is a sane and capable country. No wonder they kicked the as$ of those LTTE terrorists even though they were weak and the terrorists received a lot of support from one country.

if encouraging and keeping you to use a mediocre aircraft is dumb a$$ then they will glad to be called one... They would ' fund' you smal soft loan- also you if give up your F-16'sblk 52's for JF-17's

You have been banned dozens of times on this forum. Spend more time on learning than trolling. Hopefully you would realize how idiotic you are looking right now while trying to troll. PAF is very very satisfied with JFT and they know better than someone like you.

You Indians do give each other a tough competition when it comes to dumbas$ness.

You have been banned dozens of times on this forum. Spend more time on learning than trolling. Hopefully you would realize how idiotic you are looking right now while trying to troll.

You Indians do give each other a tough competition when it comes to dumbas$ness.

Okay. let's analyze what I said - it's actually quite brilliant. One of your nut jobs taunted that India is going to object to these 6 aircraft's. I simply replied back, essentially saying- no the odd's are better that will provide you soft loans if you only add these Chinese aircraft's to your arsenal. Then you got upset and called Indians quote "dumba$$".... and I replied back okay they will be happy to be called one, if you drop your F16's too for these aircraft's and provide you loan too..

I Have read this news in Weekly news paper that SLAF is going to buy JF 17s. There is no internet source yet. But I'll update the thread later. BTW SLAF plans to buy 6 JF-17s to obviously replace the older Kafir jets. In the same time SLAF plans to buy 17 Mi-17s and 2 Bell 206 helicopters according to the Defense ministry's planned project progress report for 2013.

Cheers. :yahoo:

jf-17-drawing.jpg

P.S I was hoping that SLAF would buy Su-30s but JF-17s are ok for our needs. However SLAF should buy atleast 6 more to create a somewhat powerful squadron IMO. :rolleyes:

Wow, what an inspiring development. JF-17's first sale outside of the main producers: Pakistan & China.

This is a huge development.

The Sri Lankans made the right choice.

JF-17 is an affordable multirole fighter.

Okay. let's analyze what I said - it's actually quite brilliant. One of your nut jobs taunted that India is going to object to these 6 aircraft's. I simply replied back, essentially saying- no the odd's are better that will provide you soft loans if you only add these Chinese aircraft's to your arsenal. Then you got upset and called Indians quote "dumba$$".... and I replied back okay they will be happy to be called one, if you drop your F16's too for these aircraft's and provide you loan too..

You are pretty contented with being called a dumbas$. At least we have a consensus here.

Rest is just your urge to troll. We will get more and more JFT. Not to forget that massively brilliant weapons package. You can keep fooling yourself calling it a mediocre AC. By the way we don't need your soft loan. You can spend it on more important issues like providing toilet to Indian populace. :)

Soon JF-17s will be flying over Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Thats the right thing to do. They need to secure their personal borders and show some eyes to the neighbour who is trying to spread terror constantly to gain influence.

You are pretty contented with being called a dumbas$. At least we have a consensus here.

Rest is just your urge to troll. We will get more and more JFT. Not to forget that massively brilliant weapons package. You can keep fooling yourself calling it a mediocre AC. By the way we don't need your soft loan. You can spend it on more important issues like providing toilet to Indian populace. :)

Only if it means you continue to get these mediocre , poor man's multi role aircraft- then I have no problem with your name calling ( it's does not mean it is true , but go for it). Even China is not keen on adding much or any to its own fleet. It's not me just calling it mediocre...it's well documented and accepted that this a good aircraft for small nations with smaller budgets that don't or can't afford the top level fighters in that class...

Back
Top Bottom