What's new

Istanbul protests: Second day of unrest in Turkey

I appreciate your answers mr. T

anyway, here are a couple of additional videos:

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkey’s prime minister on Sunday rejected claims that he is a “dictator,” dismissing protesters as an extremist fringe even as thousands returned to the landmark Istanbul square that has become the site of the fiercest anti-government outburst in years.

“There is now a menace which is called Twitter,” Erdogan said. “The best examples of lies can be found there. To me, social media is the worst menace to society

Erdogan rejects

Their(our)demands are clear;Erdogan fuccckkk offfffffff!
All the restrictions,law changes,new rules,foreighn policy,kurdish issue,islamisation(islamic ruling)etc...
You just need a flame to start a fire.
People have had enough of this clown,AND HE IS A CLOWN.
Never in my life ive heard people from around the world making fun of a turkish president.
But this clown turned the country into a circus.
This time its all sides,when that happens you know you have to be carefull,he knows that.
He will try evrything in his power(the police and judicial system are his people)to save his azz.
Lets see what his next move will be.

First of all, it is required to respect electoral system on the behalf of democrasy...Erdogan came in power through election...A ruling government came in power by democratic way could be removed only through electoral system again...

Minority have no right to empose their wills on majority by rude force and violence.....Erdogan won election 3 times successively and 4 th. victory on the road when next election to be held in 2015...in each election Erdogan increased hise votes more..

Erdogan's party AKP still have over than 50% support of people among tens of politic parties while his closest rival opposition party CHP arround 22%

Constitution legitimate AKP governmnet to make, or change laws or regulations as did all former govermnts in the past..

Hard pro-secularist protests held againist AKP in 2007 which as a reaction responded by silent majority of people shifted AKP vote from 38% to 46%...it was my first time to voted for a politic party..before then i had never voted for any party for years....i had voted for AKP aganist pro-junta movements and parties..

Like rallies in 2007 currently these protests also will increase AKP votes from 50% to arround 55% if protestors comntinue to harm public and private properties and insist on using of violences..

Because overwhelmin majority of our people dont grant any radical and marginal groups no matter they are extrem leftist,rightist,secularist or islamist..

EDIT: the ways of intervention by police are apporapriate with EU country and US standarts..there many injured incidetns from both sides , Protestors and police...but no any deadly incident since 5 days of protests...Police used tear gaz, water cannons and cosh...But someones says polic used plastic bullets betweentimes

First of all, it is required to respect electoral system on the behalf of democrasy...Erdogan came in power through election...A ruling government came in power by democratic way could be removed only through electoral system again...

Minority have no right to empose their wills on majority by rude force and violence.....Erdogan won election 3 times successively and 4 th. victory on the road when next election to be held in 2015...in each election Erdogan increased hise votes more..

Erdogan's party AKP still have over than 50% support of people among tens of politic parties while his closest rival opposition party CHP arround 22%

Constitution legitimate AKP governmnet to make, or change laws or regulations as did all former govermnts in the past..

Hard pro-secularist protests held againist AKP in 2007 which as a reaction responded by silent majority of people shifted AKP vote from 38% to 46%...it was my first time to voted for a politic party..before then i had never voted for any party for years....i had voted for AKP aganist pro-junta movements and parties..

Like rallies in 2007 currently these protests also will increase AKP votes from 50% to arround 55% if protestors comntinue to harm public and private properties and insist on using of violences..

Because overwhelmin majority of our people dont grant any radical and marginal groups no matter they are extrem leftist,rightist,secularist or islamist..

EDIT: the ways of intervention by police are apporapriate with EU country and US standarts..there many injured incidetns from both sides , Protestors and police...but no any deadly incident since 5 days of protests...Police used tear gaz, water cannons and cosh...But someones says polic used plastic bullets betweentimes
Should the majority protest show support for AKP?

You know like to prove the world that they still want him because right now they probably think everyone doesn't like Erdogan like in the Western media how they portray him as a bad person :(

Should the majority Turkish like you who supports AKP plan an event somehwere to protest in supporting him?

Should the majority protest show support for AKP?

You know like to prove the world that they still want him because right now they probably think everyone doesn't like Erdogan like in the Western media how they portray him as a bad person :(

Should the majority Turkish like you who supports AKP plan an event somehwere to protest in supporting him?

No.. no need for silent majority of people to stream into streets to show their reaction... Our people Patient and have common sense..They will show their real power and reaction in the day of election..

at begginning, when the protests was aiming just a mall building in the park project, me too also was alongside with protestors.

But after radical leftist groups headed to rages and harmed public and private properties and main opposittion party Junta lover CHP tried to rant from these violences again like they did in the past, then like most of citizens i have too begun to oppose againist violences...If such violences repeat frequently again AKP will benefit and would increase his votes up to 50-60%...

Another one important event was misusing of social media facilities like facebooks, Tweeter by well organized cyber army of protestors on the internet...they spreead countlees baselles cliams and lies to provoke protestors..they used many visual pics and videos related to events that took place in other countries..Even some pics of Tahrir square have been used.

a caricature related social media
18121252918557711685524.png

a different aspect from protests
27129taksimdebasbakanki.jpg

adsz2hqs.jpg

adszhsu.jpg

6485190805.jpg

dogs biting dogs, animals killing animals, turkics slaughtering turkics...life shall go on, and the kemalist state can never domesticate the self-destructive bestiality and virulence of panturkicism.

a turkish spring now??????

divide turkey into parts--istanbul becomes Constantinople again and is made international city to be handed over to greece eventually; SE goes to the new state of kurdistan; NE goes to armenia; South and SW handed over to the new Alevi state which joins the Alawis of syria to form the Alawi Free State...

..and everyone ends up happy....

divide turkey into parts--istanbul becomes Constantinople again and is made international city to be handed over to greece eventually; SE goes to the new state of kurdistan; NE goes to armenia; South and SW handed over to the new Alevi state which joins the Alawis of syria to form the Alawi Free State...

Why does everyone think of the worst things just as protests happen ? Nothing will be divived.
Syria will not be divided either, the strongest armed group will re-conquer the entire country.

@Doritos11 I think he was sarcastic.
@Jamaal Yelmaaz thanks for posting the views of the other side. Personally I believe that the worst idea for a protest in a civilized country to do is to go violent. You automatically turn the hard working classes and middle classes against you since they know they are going to pay for the damages. Something similar killed the social protests in Israel last year (though the damage was far less, just a couple of bank windows shattered).

no turkish spring...in electoral democratic countries there will no be riots or revolution....

This is just Turkish style a mutual pissing contest...

@Doritos11 I think he was sarcastic.
@Jamaal Yelmaaz thanks for posting the views of the other side. Personally I believe that the worst idea for a protest in a civilized country to do is to go violent. You automatically turn the hard working classes and middle classes against you since they know they are going to pay for the damages. Something similar killed the social protests in Israel last year (though the damage was far less, just a couple of bank windows shattered).

there some radical leftist, commuis groups and junta lover groups tend to use violances...But Erdogan hisself also some stubborn and if he some stepped back againist protestors he would calm down protests....But he relies on huge support of people arround 50% behind hisself..the closest rival opposition party is arround 22%.....This is the most big mistake Erdogan does..Because He is not only prime minister of 50% , he is PM of whole 100% of Turkey as wel..

in art of politics sometimes you should have make concessiions toward oppoition even you are 100% rightfull and have 90% support

@Jamaal Yelmaaz
He was elected doesn't mean he can do whatever he wants.
Thats' the problem of many Turks didn't agree about many things which happened , showing the laic system of Turkey is less and less a reality.
But i can understand you have one side Islamists happy with Erdogan and other.

Only one point i like he was protecting your economy. Ours is invaded by Chinese products.

Load of crap.

BBC News - Turkey protests resume in Istanbul after apology

Protests are still ongoing despite apology being made.

This is once again the Zionist regime promoting unrest in another Muslim country. Any fool that cannot see this is, might as well slice his head open and take his brain out.

Simultaneously, the US is going to keep army gear in Jordan to "protect Jordan" from the Syrian side.

The next move is Jordan (to create unrest there, or escalate the fighting from Syria in to Jordan).

Whilst the Israhellis (Zionists) are allowed to bomb Syria, yet accuse Hezbollah and Iran.

I think the end of the world is coming...

Zionists are everywhere especially on this forum trying to say otherwise. They are the creators of the unrest in the Middle East.

The new Turkish protest has a Symbol "The LADY IN RED"

slide_301164_2532503_free.jpg

slide_301164_2532510_free.jpg

slide_301164_2532512_free.jpg

slide_301164_2532509_free.jpg

slide_301164_2532506_free.jpg

slide_301164_2532511_free.jpg

slide_301164_2532508_free.jpg

slide_301164_2532502_free.jpg

Back
Top Bottom