What's new

Istanbul bombing: Turkiye 'rejects' US condolences hours before G20 summit

Are you f* kidding me? You diverted the whole conversation by accusing me,when I called out your flawed thinking.

Crocodile tears maybe,crocidile tears on the Turkish government as well though. You can't go around accusing USA and rejected condolences and shouting to your public about how much Anti-American you are,but at the same beg for a meeting with Biden,keep asking F-16Vs,doing exercises with them and hosting contigents of their Armed Forces in your country.

At some point,you have to decide. The AKP government has to decide: Are they in NATO or are they out of NATO?

Nigga, do us a favor now and shut your trap. You have made your point. Papa America is innocent. Turkey has no right to accuse papa America for supporting PKK terrorists. We get your point.

Yes,Soylu is the Interior Minister. Should you or I or anyone else,take his word as 100% truth? No. Definitely not. Have a critical mind.

Again with stupid AKP accusations and propaganda? You'll swallow every fake news the current Turkish government is spewing and repeat it endlessly.

Greece hosts LAVRION terror camp of PKK Terrorists since 1990s
Greece has long embraced terrorists who have been taking action against Turkiye.
even HDP MP Semra Güzel also escaped to Greece in 2022
1668501934599.png

Hüsamettin Tanrıkulu, who received sabotage training in Lavrion Camp in Greece and was found to be preparing an armed and bombing action in metropolitan cities upon the instruction of the terrorist organization PKK, was caught in Istanbul

Our intelligence Agency ( MIT ) very well knows everything

Mavros is the owner of the Greek Cypriot passport of the terrorist leader Abdullah Öcalan, which he used before his capture.

The fake passport was issued in the name of the Greek journalist, and Öcalan's photo was attached to it. The fact that the leader of the terrorist organization was hiding with a Greek passport had drawn a great reaction from Turkiye

1668502223040.png

Abdullah OCALAN ( the leader of PKK terror organization )

On February 2, 1999, OCALAN was brought to the Greek Consulate in Nairobi, Kenya by a private plane with members of the Greek National Intelligence Agency

On February 15, 1999, as a result of pressure from senior Greek officials, he was removed from the Greek consulate and OCALAN was caught by the Turkish security forces who carried out an operation to Nairobi Airport, where he was taken, and brought to Turkiye

Greece is eternal enemy to Turkiye ....
and You running to all threads about Turkiye 24/7 to make anti-Turkiye propaganda

You joined PDF in 2021 to terrorize my threads

Last edited:
Nigga, do us a favor now and shut your trap. You have made your point. Papa America is innocent. Turkey has no right to accuse papa America for supporting PKK terrorists. We get your point.
Is that what you understood from my post? That "Papa America is innocent" ?

You should go back and read my posts again then.

What I said is that you can't act like you despise USA one hand and accuse them of this and this and this...and on the other hand beg them for more weapons and cooperation.

Greece hosts LAVRION terror camp of PKK Terrorists since 1990s
Greece has long embraced terrorists who have been taking action against Turkiye.
even HDP MP Semra Güzel also escaped to Greece in 2022
There's no camp in Lavrion,every stupidity your AKP propagandists shout,you believe it 🙄

Abdullah OCALAN ( the leader of PKK terror organization )

On February 2, 1999, OCALAN was brought to the Greek Consulate in Nairobi, Kenya by a private plane with members of the Greek National Intelligence Agency

On February 15, 1999, as a result of pressure from senior Greek officials, he was removed from the Greek consulate and OCALAN was caught by the Turkish security forces who carried out an operation to Nairobi Airport, where he was taken, and brought to Turkiye
First of all,that was back in 1999.

Second,you didn't mention that Ocalan was first hosted by Syria and then went to Russia,Italy and THEN ended up in the Greek embassy at Nairobi.

Last edited:
There's no camp in Lavrion,every stupidity your AKP propagandists shout,you believe it 🙄

still talking about AKP ... what a liar troll
you can fool only anti-Erdogan losers

Greece hosts LAVRION terror camp of PKK Terrorists since 1990s ,, far before than AKP

First of all,that was back in 1999.

Second,you didn't mention that Ocalan was first hosted by Syria and then went to Russia,Italy and THEN ended up in the Greek embassy at Nairobi.

We very well knows about it

not Russia , not Italy but Greece gave a fake passport to Abdullah OCALAN ( the leader of PKK terror organization )

also over 25.000 FETO Terrorists escaped to Greece since 2016
and most of them are in USA , Canada and other European Countries now
Greece hosts over 3.500 FETO Terrorists

Last edited:
Please stop reading pro-Erdogan newspapers and blogs. Please. Don't do it for me. Do it for you.

I am not reading pro-Erdogan newspapers and blogs
you can fool only anti-Erdogan losers

in 1990s , there was not AKP and ERDOGAN

-- Greece hosts LAVRION terror camp of PKK Terrorists since 1990s
-- Greece gave a fake passport to Abdullah OCALAN ( the leader of PKK terror organization ) in 1990s

-- and on February 2, 1999, OCALAN was brought to the Greek Consulate in Nairobi, Kenya by a private plane with members of the Greek National Intelligence Agency

and after 2016 failed coup attempt over 25.000 FETO Terrorists escaped to Greece

I report you for trolling lying and anti-Turkiye propaganda

TOPIC IS OVER

@Irfan Baloch @waz Will you guys ever do something about the crazy man? I mean ...it's....become ridiculous. He keeps insulting everyone,he keeps destroying threads,it is completely impossible to discuss anything with him,he respects nothing...so will you guys finally do something about him?

In just 24 hours he's insulted aziqbal,merzifonlu,Genghis Khan 1,me and others. He won't stop.

This is why Turkiye is absolutely legendary

If only the Pak army had the balls to act the same way....
Have you ever considered this might have been an inside job to give the government the pretext to start this operation?

Both Russians and Americans kept saying no to a new operation in Syria.Now Erdogan can come and say:
"Look what's going on in our country. They're attacking us. We need to take action. Didn't you take action when terrorists attacked your countries?"

Just a thought.

@Irfan Baloch @waz Will you guys ever do something about the crazy man? I mean ...it's....become ridiculous. He keeps insulting everyone,he keeps destroying threads,it is completely impossible to discuss anything with him,he respects nothing...so will you guys finally do something about him?

In just 24 hours he's insulted aziqbal,merzifonlu,Genghis Khan 1,me and others. He won't stop.

@Irfan Baloch @waz

when you stop Foinikas and his troll team who running and terrorize Turkish threads 24/7 with lies and anti-Turkiye propaganda

and last one is Genghis Khan who said Turkiye supply weapons to Ukraine to make Uncle SAM happy

REALITY
Ukraine is one of 34 countries who bought TB-2 UCAVs
and Ukraine-Turkiye signed TB-2 deal in 2019 , far before than the conflict

Last edited:
Have you ever considered this might have been an inside job to give the government the pretext to start this operation?

Both Russians and Americans kept saying no to a new operation in Syria.Now Erdogan can come and say:
"Look what's going on in our country. They're attacking us. We need to take action. Didn't you take action when terrorists attacked your countries?"

Just a thought.

I mean, these theories can be used for everything.

Just like you could say that Imran Khan staged the shooting to make himself gain more support, and to turn the public against the Military even further.

That's why we are forced to take things from face value

TURKS dont care about both Russians and Americans

Turkiye did 3 military operations in Syria ....
when true time comes, we will do another military operation against PKK/YPG terrorists in Syria

not American , not Russian citizens .. but Turkish citizens are dying in PKK/YPG terror attacks since 1990s

2 days ago we lost 6 citizens including 3 years old girl in PKK terror attack

You are so boring to jump to every post .. [SSG]Q266 talked to me and you again jumped to post for anti-Turkiye propaganda with your lies

Last edited:

Just a thought.

Nope, impossible. Turkey is in dire economic situation with pressure on Lira and high inflation (around 50 %). Erdogan needs tourism that can bring much USD to protect the Lira and the economy. He is also about to face election in 1-2 years ahead.

This bombing is a consequent of Erdogan invasion to Syria in PKK stronghold during Trump administration. As I said during that time, attacking PKK in Syria is foolish idea which make me get attacked by Turkish member in PDF

I mean, these theories can be used for everything.

Just like you could say that Imran Khan staged the shooting to make himself gain more support, and to turn the public against the Military even further.

That's why we are forced to take things from face value
Thing is,I trust IK more than Erdy's gang. However,it's just a wild theory now,the probability is,it was actually a terrorist attack by a real terrorist faction. Kurdish or other,who knows. Maybe it was Kurdish,maybe it was some other and blamed on Kurds. Again,it's weird.

Back
Top Bottom