What's new

Istanbul bombing: Turkiye 'rejects' US condolences hours before G20 summit

You can support whoever/whatever you want, just don't go overboard with it,

As for 100+ Turkish members leaving and making their own forum, well, you yourself once started a thread about them how much anti Pak they are, not me, you did.

Have some self respect and dignity.

PS: Your username suits you. That's exactly who you are, mentally.

Yes I did, but since when has PDF become so hostile towards Turkish members? The same question I posed in the other topic that you conventienly don't mention. Doesn't that actually justify the Turkish members to leave PDF where they felt that their genuine complaints weren't taken seriously. Whether they began their own forum is obviously an expected outcome.

In this specific topic one Greek member is trolling Turkish members. You guys are leaning back and watching how this Greek member is scolding and adding more salt to injury. Turkey experienced a horrific attack against its citizens. The least moderators could do is intervene and stop this Greek member to add more insult.

To make matters worse, this Greek member has an aweful reputation of trolling in Turkish related topics. He is hostile and ugly in his demeanour towards the few Turkish members left on PDF. Instead of accusing others of worshipping certain races how about being neutral and calling a spade a spade?

PS. Don't get personal with me. You will regret it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom