What's new

Istanbul bombing: Turkiye 'rejects' US condolences hours before G20 summit

who is going to attack Israel without American protection?

Dubai with Burj Khalifa?
almost all Arab countries are Israeli allies and those that are hostile cant even protect theirown Capitals.
Once US leaves, those countries will change stances in a heartbeat, they still hate Israel, they may compromise that hate for now for various reasons, but once the balance of power shifted, that feud will come back in an instant and multiplied.

Most posters come to PDF to discuss and promote their countries, he came to pick fights and stir troubles.
No I didn't. Don't say nonsense. Have you realized that MMM-E has been insulting and fighting with everyone who tries to talk to him?

No I didn't. Don't say nonsense. Have you realized that MMM-E has been insulting and fighting with everyone who tries to talk to him?
No, you are talking nonsense again, it's you who do that all the time.

Greece - PKK/YPG , FETO against Turkiye
Enough with this madness. Enough. I'm tired of saying it again and again,just because you repeat everything in an endless loop. Just because Greece's and USA's or France's interests coincide when it comes to Erdogan's foreign policy,doesn't mean that we are "used as proxies" or that Egypt is used as a proxy or whatever.

Before you rush to take his side,I could show you screenshots of various fights he's had with people on the forum. People from various ethnicities,even admins and mods,think tanks and respected members.

Last edited:
Terrorists attacks are terrible especially when a foreign state sponsors them. Turkey has sponsored terrorists in ETIM (uyghurs) as well as syrian jihads and worked with ISIS. Nation states shouldn't deal with these sorts of savages but when you sow the seeds, sometimes the chickens come home to hatch

Members of different nationalities are blindly fighting each other without understanding the topic.

Background information:

1. US created a 3rd party force called Syrian Democratic Movement (SDF) in Syria to counter ISIS in connection with Operation Inherent Resolve in 2015.

2. SDF is composed of several groups:

On its founding, the SDF included the following factions: “Syrian Arab Coalition”, “Army of Revolutionaries”, “Euphrates Volcano Command Center”, “Sanadid Forces”, “Coalition of Jazira Brigades”, “Syriac Military Council”, “People’s Protection Units” (YPG) and the “Women’s Protection Units” (YPJ).

YPG is the largest and most powerful group of SDF in the region:

The Kurdish “People’s Protection Units” (YPG) forms the military backbone of the SDF. At its establishment, the SDF was declared “a national unified military force for all Syrians and includes Arabs, Kurds, Syriacs and all other components.”

YPG is composed of ethnic Kurds in large part as noted in following links:

3. Turkish sources assert that YPG is composed of PKK elements.

The YPG-PKK connection is independently acknowledged and accepted by Americans:

The YPG-PKK connection is the root cause of tensions between US and Turkey.

4. Turkey supported Free Syrian Army (FSA) in Syria.

FSA transformed into Syrian National Army (SNA) in 2019:

SNA looks impressive on the face of it but it is plagued with internal rifts:

-----

Erdogan pitched FSA to US for fighting ISIS but American view is that FSA is NOT up to the task.

Related information in following link:

-----

My head is spinning while trying to explain Syrian situation, honestly. Syria represents one of the worst "crisis situations" of our times, unfortunately.

I understand that this is a 'sensitive' topic for Turkish friends. Turkish sentiments in relation to PKK shall be respected.

But Turkey is also a NATO member state. This is also a 'sensitive' topic for Turkish friends.

So why members of different nationalities are fighting each other over Turkish challenges? What can PDF do about Syrian situation? Turkish members are also getting caught in the crossfire. Another thread was taken down due to this problem.

Please continue with your debate without attacking each other and discuss the topic with use of Facts & Figures instead. Learn to respect Forum Rules.

forgive me but in my view its the counterparty i.e. MM-E that posts more offensively.
we are bound to have differences , likes , disklikes and disagreements and that is fine.

all I ask everyone is to treat others the way you want to be treated and watch the offenders fade away.

A big LOL at some self hating Pakistanis and their Phul Sapport Saar to Turkey on this thread (or any other thread for that matter).

Should we support America and Israel?

I am not surprised the Turkish members left this forum after seeing this behaviour.

Should we support America and Israel?

I am not surprised the Turkish members left this forum after seeing this behaviour.
You can support whoever/whatever you want, just don't go overboard with it,

As for 100+ Turkish members leaving and making their own forum, well, you yourself once started a thread about them how much anti Pak they are, not me, you did.

Have some self respect and dignity.

PS: Your username suits you. That's exactly who you are, mentally.

Terrorists attacks are terrible especially when a foreign state sponsors them. Turkey has sponsored terrorists in ETIM (uyghurs) as well as syrian jihads and worked with ISIS. Nation states shouldn't deal with these sorts of savages but when you sow the seeds, sometimes the chickens come home to hatch
Irony of you Chinese blaming Turkey for these terror attacks

Seems like Chinese projection 101

When the radicalization of some Uyghurs is due to CCP using Uyghur as cannon fodder during Soviet Afghan war

"Chinese government trained and armed Uighurs in conjunction with Pakistan as part of the successful anti-Soviet efforts. The price China paid for allowing the Uighurs to participate in a jihad was a "renewed and spreading revolt of the Uighurs."23 Many Uighurs who fought alongside the mujahideen returned to Xinjiang, in spite of the Chinese government's efforts to thwart them. Subsequently, they joined the nationalist movement there, often violently agitating for independence."

China's Xinjiang Problem and Pakistan.

I actually am curious, how do you "reject" a condolence??

Like talking on a phone and say, "Stop Pretending blah,,,," or is it a letter saying, "Your Condolence is Rejected?"
You can actually, when someone wishes something upon you, you can either accept ir don't accept and we all know US is the biggest hypocrite on earth and yet as usual, fanboy here us cheering on. Lol

Members of different nationalities are blindly fighting each other without understanding the topic.

Background information:

1. US created a 3rd party force called Syrian Democratic Movement (SDF) in Syria to counter ISIS in connection with Operation Inherent Resolve in 2015.

2. SDF is composed of several groups:

On its founding, the SDF included the following factions: “Syrian Arab Coalition”, “Army of Revolutionaries”, “Euphrates Volcano Command Center”, “Sanadid Forces”, “Coalition of Jazira Brigades”, “Syriac Military Council”, “People’s Protection Units” (YPG) and the “Women’s Protection Units” (YPJ).

YPG is the largest and most powerful group of SDF in the region:

The Kurdish “People’s Protection Units” (YPG) forms the military backbone of the SDF. At its establishment, the SDF was declared “a national unified military force for all Syrians and includes Arabs, Kurds, Syriacs and all other components.”

YPG is composed of ethnic Kurds in large part as noted in following links:

3. Turkish sources assert that YPG is composed of PKK elements.

The YPG-PKK connection is independently acknowledged and accepted by Americans:

The YPG-PKK connection is the root cause of tensions between US and Turkey.

4. Turkey supported Free Syrian Army (FSA) in Syria.

FSA transformed into Syrian National Army (SNA) in 2019:

SNA looks impressive on the face of it but it is plagued with internal rifts:

-----

Erdogan pitched FSA to US for fighting ISIS but American view is that FSA is NOT up to the task.

Related information in following link:

-----

My head is spinning while trying to explain Syrian situation, honestly. Syria represents one of the worst "crisis situations" of our times, unfortunately.

I understand that this is a 'sensitive' topic for Turkish friends. Turkish sentiments in relation to PKK shall be respected.

But Turkey is also a NATO member state. This is also a 'sensitive' topic for Turkish friends.

So why members of different nationalities are fighting each other over Turkish challenges? What can PDF do about Syrian situation? Turkish members are also getting caught in the crossfire. Another thread was taken down due to this problem.

Please continue with your debate without attacking each other and discuss the topic with use of Facts & Figures instead. Learn to respect Forum Rules.
nicely compiled brother,
this was good narration of the chain of events right from the rise of Daesh in Iraq and Syria and then romanticizing of (first) FSA by Western media and then the PKK up to the point when Russians and Iranians join the fight and Israel and NATO air strikes on Syrian forces that some times directly or indirectly benefited the Daesh.
PKK used the overpouring of support from the west for the Kurdish fight against the Daesh to their own designs and Turkey suddenly saw regular back to back attacks on its mainland some traced back to Daesh but many to PKK.
I recall people dubbing Turkey as new Pakistan of the middle east for Saudis and Americans since it had been roginally housing camps of FSA against its fight against the Asad regime and Daesh. a change in stance led to Turkey warming up to Russians as well (even after shooting down Russian jet).

In other news,Soylu rejected the American condolences,but Erdogan seems ok with it:

View attachment 896678

Just to show you how bipolar the current Turkish government's foreign policy is...

View attachment 896679

The tweet talk about countries and peoples, not about states or governments.

The news of this thread talk about reject US Embassy condolences.

They must have their reasons., maybe beyond than just USA support to Kurds.

Back
Top Bottom