What's new

Istanbul attack was attempted Hezbollah strike on Israeli envoy

PteX

Reaction score
Evidence from Washington has revealed that a bombing in Istanbul in May might not have been the work of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) as claimed, but was in fact perpetrated by the Lebanon-based Islamist organization Hezbollah, the Italian daily Corriere della Sera reported Monday.

According to the report, the attack, in which eight were wounded, was meant to target Israeli Consul General to Istanbul Moshe Kamhi as retaliation for the Mossad’s alleged assassination of Iranian nuclear physicist Masoud Ali Muhammedi in Tehran in 2010.

Three Hezbollah members who allegedly arrived in Istanbul from Beirut to execute the hit on Kimche traced the route the Israeli envoy took from his home to the Israeli consulate every day, calculating when to detonate the bomb in Istanbul’s Etiler neighborhood, the Italian daily reported.

But says the report, Kimche was running slightly behind schedule on the day of the bombing, and the blast missed him entirely.

Turkey’s National Intelligence Organization (MİT) originally traced the bombing to the PKK, claiming the group wished to wreak havoc before the June 2011 elections. However, the Turkish intelligence organization reportedly realized their findings were misguided, realizing that Hezbollah, doing Iran’s bidding, allegedly carried out the attack.

Intelligence sources in Ankara denied Corriere della Sera’s report, according to the Turkish daily Hurriyet, with one source saying "Israel carries out similar disinformation campaigns through newspapers from time to time."

Report: Istanbul attack was attempted Hezbollah strike on Israeli envoy - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Hezbollah is Iranian terrorist wing..news confirmed..when is the attack against iran coming?
Nonsense!

Evidence from Washington has revealed that a bombing in Istanbul in May might not have been the work of the outlawed Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) as claimed, but was in fact perpetrated by the Lebanon-based Islamist organization Hezbollah, the Italian daily Corriere della Sera reported Monday.

According to the report, the attack, in which eight were wounded, was meant to target Israeli Consul General to Istanbul Moshe Kamhi as retaliation for the Mossad’s alleged assassination of Iranian nuclear physicist Masoud Ali Muhammedi in Tehran in 2010.

Three Hezbollah members who allegedly arrived in Istanbul from Beirut to execute the hit on Kimche traced the route the Israeli envoy took from his home to the Israeli consulate every day, calculating when to detonate the bomb in Istanbul’s Etiler neighborhood, the Italian daily reported.

But says the report, Kimche was running slightly behind schedule on the day of the bombing, and the blast missed him entirely.

Turkey’s National Intelligence Organization (MİT) originally traced the bombing to the PKK, claiming the group wished to wreak havoc before the June 2011 elections. However, the Turkish intelligence organization reportedly realized their findings were misguided, realizing that Hezbollah, doing Iran’s bidding, allegedly carried out the attack.

Intelligence sources in Ankara denied Corriere della Sera’s report, according to the Turkish daily Hurriyet, with one source saying "Israel carries out similar disinformation campaigns through newspapers from time to time."

Report: Istanbul attack was attempted Hezbollah strike on Israeli envoy - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

now they say I have to write something !! douche bags !!!

I think Israel is looking for excuse to bomb Lebanon again. Sadly IDF can kill only civilians and not true soldiers.

Well, Hezbollah tried to commit a terror attack to kill the Israeli envoy on Turkish soil but wounded Turkish civilians... If anything, Turkey has a reason to attack Hezbollah.

Well, Hezbollah tried to commit a terror attack to kill the Israeli envoy on Turkish soil but wounded Turkish civilians... If anything, Turkey has a reason to attack Hezbollah.

some years from now israel will be wiped off, you can enjoy some days of being israeli

you cant go on with your murderous streak without getting strong reaction

your talmudist missions for greater israel will be destroyed

Trash story - "Might not" -- "Allegedly arrived" -- wait, it's not a new Tom Clancy book is it?? No, just a bit of israeli mischief

some years from now israel will be wiped off, you can enjoy some days of being israeli

you cant go on with your murderous streak without getting strong reaction

your talmudist missions for greater israel will be destroyed

Some years from now you will die, until then you can enjoy writing bullshit nonsense

Archdemon, can he accept that as a threat and start a case against you? I think yes.

Archdemon, can he accept that as a threat and start a case against you? I think yes.

these israelis are mad as hell, they can butcher me anytime, just like one palestine boy run over by bulldozer because he said hi, not shalom to a jew

Some years from now you will die, until then you can enjoy writing bullshit nonsense

Archdemon
I think you will find we will ALL die some years from now. I think darkinsky may have been a little harsh with his wordology in his post. However the way you guys "invent" nonsense stories like this has started to be annoying and transparent for all to see. You cant continue to bully and post false propaganda on sites like this. It wont wash anymore.

i've read that it isn't clear if it was a pkk action against the elections earlier, or if it actually was hezbollah. i read it in a turkish news site!

Back
Top Bottom