What's new

Istanbul 2020 Olympics

To be honest:

Hidayet Turkoglu and Omar Asik are over paid....
Enes Kanter didnt come out well in his 1st season and Mehmet Okur never really impressed me...

lool , i dont know how much their paid but i know hido was among the candidates for the NBA ALL STARS

lool , i dont know how much their paid but i know hido was among the candidates for the NBA ALL STARS

Well since Asik was a second round pick and has played only 2 NBA season with average of 2.9 ppg, 0.8 bpg, 4.4 rpg, he should be getting a maximum of 1 million/year. Just recently he sign with the Houston Rockets with a massive contract of 25 million for 3 years....

Hido's average is 12 ppg, 0.3 bpg, 4.2 rpg. He should not be getting more than 5 million/year. his current contract is for 5 years, 53 million...

Anyways for your national point of view, i would say you're lucky to have players becoming famous and playing in the NBA

Will Israel be invited for the Olympics if held in Istanbul?

Or will they be allowed to move around the host city like athletes from other countries?

Will Israel be invited for the Olympics if held in Istanbul?

Or will they be allowed to move around the host city like athletes from other countries?

Hahah , why wouldnt they , plus we dont decide whos invited the olympic comitee does and if they are good anybody will come.

Believe me jews are more happy in Turkey than Israel.

Cevahir Mall

Istanbul Cevahir Shopping and Entertainment Centre, also known as Şişli Kültür ve Ticaret Merkezi (Şişli Culture and Trade Centre) is a modern shopping mall located in the Şişli district of Istanbul, Turkey. Opened on 15 October 2005, Istanbul Cevahir is the largest shopping mall in Europe, and the sixth largest in the world.[1]

Cevahi_mall_2007_babakgh.jpg

Cevahir_Mall.jpg

cevahir-mall2.jpg

DSC02639.jpg

hagia-sophia-istanbul.jpg

istanbul-hagia-sophia.jpg

HagiaSophia1.jpg

I support for India. Because india is one of the Four Great Ancient Civilizations.

I support for India. Because india is one of the Four Great Ancient Civilizations.
man was that a sarcastic comment.
besides we are not ready to host such a big event. we will bid for hosting the Olimpics when we are ready.
and for that it will take some time...

On Topic, if this is a peoples choice, then I am sure voting for ISTANBUL. They deserve to host this great event.

India and Turkey a great power but in olympics they far behind.... Right now india at 47 and turkey at 48 i think.... To host olympic a country needs to do well in olympics....

India is incapable of hosting the Olympics for atleast 20-30 years.

2016 - Rio De Jainero
2020 - Most likely Istanbul
2024 - Olympics will return to North America after 28 years. Most likely Toronto hosting them.
2028 - Africa, most likely South Africa will host them.
2032 - Middle East (Dubai, Doha), Europe, Asia, Australia and India will all compete for these games.

So India will have to beat all these competitors in 2032 to host the games, which I highly doubt it will.

So Maybe 2036 is when India can host the games. :D

Back
Top Bottom