What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

:pakistan:
HI All
I am new and I applied for GC course in ISSB and our calls will start from end of September. Do any one there who tell me about how to Pass ISSB Test which include
Psychology test, Out door Task, and Interview
In Psychological Test
How to write Word Assosiation
How to write Picture Story
etc
In Out Door Task
Group Plaining
Group Discussion
Prograsive Group Task
command Task
Obseticals
and
Interview
what sort to Question
and how can we answer
:pakistan:

Shame i read this message too late, command tasks and group tasking are a speciality of mine... :(

Hope your selection went well!

hi salam to all i am applying for issb test for 123 pma so please guide me for success in issb tests and tips regarding issb tests

Guys the toughest part was the physical test! I had to practice a fair bit before I could manage a 1.6 km (1 mile) run in 7 minutes. The standards have become very strict lately so even if you are 30 seconds late, you are OUT! The push-ups and pull-bits were rather easy though.

sir i just wanted to know that is there any wight requirment fo issb test...??//
i am 17 years old and i hav 41 kg weight.. is this normal fo test...??//
and also i smokes daily.. is this effect on my test...??//
plz reply...
blaadedx@gmail.com
0314 2596569

sir i just wanted to know that is there any wight requirment fo issb test...??//
i am 17 years old and i hav 41 kg weight.. is this normal fo test...??//
and also i smokes daily.. is this effect on my test...??//
plz reply...
blaadedx@gmail.com
0314 2596569
They will reject you if you smoke daily :woot::p:lol::lol:

KK guys im question for all members, it would be really helpfull if some 1 could answer this for me. Im thinking about going to pak in may and giving the army exam. I think i can pass the multiple choice tests, the physical. Now about the medical i have problem, when i stand up straight put my ankles together my knees touch each other, will this be a problem??

note: im really athletic and can pass the physical exam easily.

One more thing wts the max on eyesight, my eye sight for far is a bit weak.

Ali your leg is definately a problem it may not be possibal for you to pass ISSB medical.

Maximum eye sight weakness for PA is 0.6 but this does not apply in PAF or PN.

Regards
PRimeX

Anyone please help me...

I am professionaly mechanical engineer aged under 25 years now I want to join PAF in engineering concern..I am worried about the medical test conducted after 4 day ISSB tests ..physically I am in Strong built condition(hieght is 6'1'', weight about 88kg, eye sight is very good) someone told me that medical board rejects the people who masturbates and I do so since a long time although I am good athelete and can pass other physical tests/hurdles, I am worried about the masturbation test which I heared that is judged by observing the testicles...

Kindly reply to me with serious thoughts and experience towards the matter
I shall be very much thankful..

engineer840

there are 95% jawans (youngsters) in pakistan who confess of dong masterbation
and remaining 5% do tell lie.

Masterbation simply means illlegal ejucalation of sperms without sex.
It partially and temporirly weekened a person
And there is no tests in CMB masrror to check it
They simply check your testies that they are two in number or not
Masterbation can only be checked by a test called SEMEN ANALYSIS
so dont worry
and i suggest you to not do masterbation anymore . it is morally bad.
and u will convicted in AKHARAT 4 thsi so abi TOUBA KARO
ALLAH BARA MAHAF KARNAY WALAH HAI

Anyone please help me...

I am professionaly mechanical engineer aged under 25 years now I want to join PAF in engineering concern..I am worried about the medical test conducted after 4 day ISSB tests ..physically I am in Strong built condition(hieght is 6'1'', weight about 88kg, eye sight is very good) someone told me that medical board rejects the people who masturbates and I do so since a long time although I am good athelete and can pass other physical tests/hurdles, I am worried about the masturbation test which I heared that is judged by observing the testicles...

I don't think they actually check your sperms :what: but if you are really concerned just don't masturbate for few weeks then your sperm count will be back to normal.

Ha ha ha sir,
are you sure they look at your kahoonies to measure your masturbation ratio. as much as i read masturbation is a natural phenomenon and it should not hurt you anywhere physically. no intention of offense , its just came as a surprise to me thts all.

Last edited:
Anyone please help me...

Hello poster,

I thought I had read it all on this defence forum---but today I realize that I have just touched the tip.

My only concern for you is ---and it truly is a genuine concern and it comes from the bottom of my heart and through personal experience and previledged information and that is why I want to share it---a lot of people endure it and most of them don't realize it is happening---it is the the rolling up of the eyeballs' # 1---#2 is the the eyes going cross eyed right at the time of high noon----that is one of the biggest worries for people who want to join airforce as fighter pilots---for engineers---they have a different test---to check if they are ambidextrous---so the physician may want to know if you can use the right and the left hand with same consistency---I have failed with my left hand---it is such a let down---anyway if you let them be covered by your hair---they won't be able to see them clearly---and they will have to feel them with their hands---once they do that---then you are on happy grounds---.

Now as for the sperm test---don't you worry about it---you sound like a healthy man---millitary is not interested in your sperm count---unless you were at the sperm bank.

So---my man----don't you worry---just keep it up---that is your head---shoulders square---heals clicking a smile on your face and you will be through it without any problem. Good luck.

Thanx for all who replied to my question...now I am relaxed and will apply with full confidence to PAF...
God Bless U all..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom