What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

@PakistaniNinja

Can you tell about the initial physical and medical tests, how you did in that?
and in initial medical test, what they checked i.e. eyes, ears, eye-sight etc?

in medical, army doctor will check every inch of your body in other words you have to take your cloths off before him. they will measure your chest, height and weight. and yeah they also check your ears, mouth and eye sight (with glasses your eyesight must be 20/20).
in physical, 1.6 km is required within 8:30 minutes, 15 push ups, at least 3 chin ups continuous, 15 sit ups and ditch crossing of 7.4 feet in length and 3 feet in depth.

I am having a long beard (Handful), It isn't an issue for joining Pakistan Army. Right? Anyone please!!

AOA FRIENDS MY REPORTING DAY IS 11 FEB 2012 IN MALIR IS THERE ANY1 WHO WILL GUIDE ME OR HAVE EXPERIENCE OF MALIR ISSB I M ONT PREPARED SO GUIDE ME PLEASE THANKS

ISSB's are all same , you just need to be confident & do your best in the situation presented to you.

There are no pet answers. Stay positive, humble and confident, when a briefing is given on the task half of the task is understanding the brief (remember the numbers given in the briefing distance time etc).

Stay in touch with current affairs, have views of your own, increase your general knowledge a bit. Know your geography, a bit of history. Present yourself well, smartly dressed, neat and clean :)

Stay yourself. One is either Army type or he/she is not. So do your best and leave rest to fate.
A very few out of so many get the privilege to join this prestigious institution MY PAK ARMY.

All you guys applying for Army, God speed and best of luck. :pakistan:

yar navy main eye sight ka masla hota hai?

ok will try to get in touch with one of them

Salam to every one... Please help me about how to become a army doctor? What are tests,requirmntx.. And every thing else A to z please help me i want to become a good army doctor...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom