What's new

ISSB Questions & Answers

you have no idea what you may face in there , they will make you doubt your every answer if it comes to it , in interview one of the things they check is that can you make a decision & if you can make one can you stand by it .

Yes you may realize that your answer is wrong so when answering answer carefully , and if they ask dont you think the answer is this ? simply tell them that Sir by the information I have my answer is correct. this way if your answer is correct well done, if it is wrong then you are still safe .

as i said before passing ISSB is more of a Mental challenge then a physical one.
Sir do you prefer any book for ISSB preparation??

Sir do you prefer any book for ISSB preparation??

I would rather not recommend any Book , because they may be more of a hindrence then a benifit.

However if you are still willing to study , i would recommend Books From Dogar Publications.

Books are easily spotted by the interviewer. They ask questions specific to that, such as have you read any book? Do you know the name of any book?

I heard that even if you say the name of any book, your chances are reduced.

Say 'no' would mean that you are lying, 'whistling' (pretending that you dont know about it) would mean a certain death, coz we are not living in the stone age, therefore, just be truthful, taking care that one should not go overboard with his replies like; 'masturbation! wow!, that's my favorite pastime...!!!'

:rofl:

how colourfully put!

do what the man says

Dear friends I have applied in PMA 129 long course on BBA basis (16 years education) . I want to know that if I am selected then what will be my rank (I mean Second lieutenant or captain)

Dear friends I have applied in PMA 129 long course on BBA basis (16 years education) . I want to know that if I am selected then what will be my rank (I mean Second lieutenant or captain)

2nd Lieutenant

Hello Friends
I have cleared all initial tests and submitted ISSB application form. Now i have received call from pano aqil cant for 2 weeks training of ISSB before appearing for ISSB. I haven't heard of this process before. Have they change selection process of Long course or anything else? can anyone please elaborate this?

Hello Friends
I have cleared all initial tests and submitted ISSB application form. Now i have received call from pano aqil cant for 2 weeks training of ISSB before appearing for ISSB. I haven't heard of this process before. Have they change selection process of Long course or anything else? can anyone please elaborate this?

Do not take any private tuition for ISSB , you will be caught & will not be selected.

if you want to pass ISSB you have to do it on your own

Do not take any private tuition for ISSB , you will be caught & will not be selected.

if you want to pass ISSB you have to do it on your own

Dear it is not private. they ( army) called me for ISSB training at their own training institute at pano aqil cant

Dear it is not private. they ( army) called me for ISSB training at their own training institute at pano aqil cant

IS it Free ?

as far as my knowledge goes , Army does not take well training before ISSB from any institute . bcoz if you take training it basically ruins the purpose of ISSB.

@PakistaniNinja

Can you tell about the initial physical and medical tests, how you did in that?
and in initial medical test, what they checked i.e. eyes, ears, eye-sight etc?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom