What's new

ISRO's GSLV D5 likely to be launched in early January 2014

He used the term "yellow man" which include most people of East Asian descent, including Vietnamese. And including your schedule tribal Chini looking people.

Which is exactly why anybody sensible would understand my post to mean Indian and Chinese.

Which is exactly why anybody sensible would understand my post to mean Indian and Chinese.

If you want to mean Indian and Chinese, than use the term Indian and Chinese. How would the heck would people know what you are trying to say when you use the term yellow man, which include all East Asians, to mean just Chinese.

If you want to mean Indian and Chinese, than use the term Indian and Chinese. How would the heck would people know what you are trying to say when you use the term yellow man, which include all East Asians, to mean just Chinese.

Because you freaking retard, my post was in reply to a poster that used the term white man and brown man. I replied in the same tone.

This will be a big test for ISRO, if we succeed, then it will mean that we will be able to send heavy satellites rather than relying on the French. Best of Wishes to ISRO for this launch.

Because you freaking retard, my post was in reply to a poster that used the term white man and brown man. I replied in the same tone.

Even when you are clearly wrong, you have you called others names. The guy use white man to include all European and European descents( and also some middle easterners). He use it correctly. But if you are using yellow man to describe just Chinese, you are using it incorrectly. Just accept that you are wrong.

Even when you are clearly wrong, you have you called others names. The guy use white man to include all European and European descents( and also some middle easterners). He use it correctly. But if you are using yellow man to describe just Chinese, you are using it incorrectly. Just accept that you are wrong.

You have some serious issues. Get help.

Older Indians also use Negroes still to describe black people.

Yikes.

If you want to use the term black people, its fine. But don't use the term black people just to describe Tanzanians. black people does not just mean Tanzanians or Nigerians or Kenyans. But it means black people. @adwityagrata is using yellow people just for Chinese and he would not admit to his mistake. In response, he just call me names. This is guy must only be a 5th grader.

If you want to use the term black people, its fine. But don't use the term black people just to describe Tanzanians. black people does not just mean Tanzanians or Nigerians or Kenyans. But it means black people. @adwityagrata is using yellow people just for Chinese and he would not admit to his mistake. In response, he just call me names. This is guy must only be a 5th grader.

Good grief !!!! get off me you parasite. Go suck somebody's else's blood.

oops. Thanks for catching me on that. It doesget confusing. Africans are actually very diverse.

Hell, there a dozen different ethnic groupings in Nigeria like the Igbo and Yoruba for instance.

We shall double our weight carrying capability with this rocket.

Still, that bring the lift capacity to only 2.3 tons to GTO.

Why bother with GSLV Mk2 ? When at the same time India is developing GSLV Mk3.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom