What's new

ISRO working to have critical technologies for human space mission

Original Title :

ISRO Working Hard to Get It's Hands on all Western Tech before the ABC Honeymoon is over!

Changed to

ISRO working to have critical technologies for human space mission

i.e Forum Masturbation from Hindu-stanis!
ironically the OP's name too !

^^^^^^^^^^

burn.gif_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.gif

Wrong heading......

ISRO Working Hard to Get It's Hands on all Western Tech before the ABC Honeymoon is over!

2430380-9768700803-26081.jpg

@Hyperion, I didn't expect this from a seasoned poster like you. You've come down a few notches in my estimation. It's sad you are treading the path of the troll brigade.

Last edited:
Well I guess ISRO did put few remote sensing satellites for defense purposes.... So we can't say ISRO is completely for civilian use only...

India do have remote sensing satellites since decades.

India has deployed successfully, 12 remote sensing satellites, the data generated, processed and its associated applications are feeding into the database which is used by millions of the people in India

Yeah we ate grass for our space mission

Myanmar Op was an elephant showing off by killing a mouse........... what about blatant gazillion upon gazillions of Chinese and Pakistani incursions?........... by the way, why did you go East for a mere 22 murders, where you could have avenged multiple of THOUSANDS so called 'state sponsored acts of terrorism' going West? What does that tell you - shortage of balls? Of course it does!

No!! more saner minds in India.Also you guys accuse us of covert ops in Pakistan then I guess those "thousands" have been avenged by offing your "ten thousands". What incursion are you talking about by Pakistan? Kargil or 26/11? haha
I guess you guys need to grow some and come help your Kashmiri brethren from evil Indians. Oh, you guys cant what does that show you? Saner minds, lack of b@llz or incapability?I guess everything actually. :D

PS-I know you are trolling, guess your bored. I am just going along with the trolling.

No!! more saner minds in India.Also you guys accuse us of covert ops in Pakistan then I guess those "thousands" have been avenged by offing your "ten thousands". What incursion are you talking about by Pakistan? Kargil or 26/11? haha
I guess you guys need to grow some and come help your Kashmiri brethren from evil Indians. Oh, you guys cant what does that show you? Saner minds, lack of b@llz or incapability?I guess everything actually. :D

PS-I know you are trolling, guess your bored. I am just going along with the trolling.
They can't face the Indian Army, so they send their proxies, their 'strategic assets' in the form of terrorist yahoos - cannon fodder to face the music!!

Mard hai tho saamne aao! Tatttoos kyo bhejthe ho? :P :partay:

Those were the early days for ISRO and from that period everything has transformed.

You know they say this as an example. Both India and Brazil started their space programs at the same time. Brazil had a lot of funding while India had nothing. But what the Indian scientists didn't have was the freedom to give up. They took over a church, experimented with sounding rockets, used bullock carts to transfer sats, transferred liquid nitrojen on rag tag trucks and so on.

brazil, meanwhile worked like how somewhat rich people worked. No great urgency to improvise or HARD deadlines they set for themselves.

Results are for all to see- GSLV Mk3 took a space capsule, and they're still stuck with initial stages of launch vehicles. Character trumps resources---every single day!

Dude, calm down. Just having some fun with the newbeez! :D

@Hyperion, I didn't expect this from a seasoned poster like you. You've come down a few notches in my estimation. It's sad you are treading the path of the troll brigade.

All are fine mashallah..... thanks for asking! :)

@Hyperion

TTA sir, looks like you are in full on troll mode. :enjoy:
Howz little Hyperion & Bhabi ji doing bhaisahab??? :)

Pakistan space technology is by far the 2nd best in South Asia.

Back
Top Bottom