What's new

Isro to undertake the heaviest launch in December

I know. As for as communication satellite that we talk about. China's collar is up in Asia.
India has still to catch up with China.
Japanese satellite beams signal in Ultra High definition mode.
Although I am Indian too, but these Indians brag a lot for nothing.
They lack honesty, full of bravado.
All smoke no fire.
ultra high definition mode lol idiot

GSAT 6 is the most advance Mobile broad band satellite in asia

I've given like to the article whatever the OP wants to say can say. "Internet is the world where morons live":p:
Now you understand why I do not give his posts/threads a thanks.

People should just ignore this dolt and talk among each other only. The more he is excluded, the more likely he will leave this forum....just like he has done under previous avatars (Rangila etc..)

@anant_s @Levina @itachii @Indika @Mustang06 @RISING SUN @SrNair @MKC @Perpendicular @Stephen Cohen

and anyone else giving the OP thumbs up and thanks.....I advise you not to (for future reference)....it only gives him more wind beneath his wings to indulge in his india-hating behaviour. He is deserving of a complete boycott, do not interact with him directly if possible....thanks!

China has its ShiJian-9A (SJ-9A) communication satellite up and running from the year 2012 with electric propulsion (latest tech Hall thruster ion engine) using xenon as propellant.

India has NONE.

Taller claims require taller evidence.
And the claimant is hiding.

This is too much, first learn what is quantum communication and and what is a broad communication satellite. Good bye.

Leave aside the quantum coomunication satellite, as India is decades away from such a feat

How about mobile communication satellite and multi-media communication satellite both of which are shortly due for launch by China.

What's the situation in India?

GSAT-19E
GSAT-19E is an experimental Indian geostationary communications satellite.

GSAT-19E is to act as test bed for several new technologies like the I-6K unified modular bus, deployable thermal radiators, electrical propulsion, indigenous Li-Ion batteries and C-band TWTAs, optical payload, etc.
Nation: India
Type / Application: Communication
Operator: Insat
Contractors: ISRO
Equipment:
Configuration: I-6K (I-6000) Bus
Propulsion: electric propulsion
Power: 2 solar arrays, batteries
Lifetime: 15 years
Mass: 3200 kg
Orbit: GEO

GSAT-19E is the most advanced communication in asia.

gsat-19e__1.jpg

GSAT-19E is only 3.2-ton?

China's 8-ton DFH-5 communication satellite in due for launch onboard the CZ-5 in or around Oct. 2016.

GSAT-19E

GSAT-19E is to act as test bed for several new technologies like the I-6K unified modular bus, deployable thermal radiators, electrical propulsion, indigenous Li-Ion batteries and C-band TWTAs, optical payload, etc.
Equipment:

Lifted from:
http://space.skyrocket.de/doc_sdat/gsat-19e.htm

Leave aside the quantum coomunication satellite, as India is decades away from such a feat

How about mobile communication satellite and multi-media communication satellite both of which are shortly due for launch by China.

What's the situation in India?
gsat-6__1.jpg

It is one thing being proud of one's achievement(no matter how small the achievement might be), it is another making false claims and actually believing in such wanton claims.

What's that? a Model? A pic out of a PTT presentation?

You guys need to be more convincing considering the fact that you are still struggling with making your own rifles

It is one thing being proud of one's achievement(no matter how small the achievement might be), it is another making false claims and actually believing in such wanton claims.

What's that? a Model? A pic out of a PTT presentation?

You guys need to be more convincing considering the fact that you are still struggling with making your own rifles

LOL its not cpc propaganda

LOL its not cpc propaganda
No worriez, all propaganda, China is never more advanced, the 1962 buttkicking did not happen. Its all propaganda, jai hind!

GSAT-19E

Equipment:
Btw, i think this is an i-4k, might be testing some tech for i-6k

No worriez, all propaganda, China is never more advanced, the 1962 buttkicking did not happen. Its all propaganda, jai hind!

Btw, i think this is an i-4k, might be testing some tech for i-6k
dont equate cpc with china, most chinease are hard working good people.

Back
Top Bottom