What's new

Isro to undertake the heaviest launch in December

This is too much, first learn what is quantum communication and and what is a broad communication satellite. Good bye.

You spent 2 hours for above one liner?

I knew you wont find any technical details of Indian satellite, which would be far superior than the Chinese one overall. Chinese satellite (the one mentioned) is one of a kind. Even US & Canada do not have this tech, but they are working on it.

Both are categorized as communication satellite.

Now go and bang your door against the wall, while I laugh at you with a first-aid box in my hand.

I knew you wont find any technical details of Indian satellite, which would be far superior than the Chinese one overall. Chinese satellite (the one mentioned) is one of a kind. Even US & Canada do not have this tech, but they are working on it.

Now go and bang your door against the wall, while I laugh at you with a first-aid box in my hand.

yaar from where these losers come! apart from fighting in forums go and do something useful to your life. :D

WHY dont u provide details which will make Indian Satellite inferior ?

lol

Dude, you were searching this for last half an hour. Do something helpful for your career. This is not an answer. You are comparing orange with apple. I can bring mars mission. Gsat-19e is a commercial satellite with 15 years of lifetime.

Stop making fool of yourself(if you haven't already)
Stfo of this thread!!
PS: I know it's your thread!!

Now you understand why I do not give his posts/threads a thanks.

People should just ignore this dolt and talk among each other only. The more he is excluded, the more likely he will leave this forum....just like he has done under previous avatars (Rangila etc..)

@anant_s @Levina @itachii @Indika @Mustang06 @RISING SUN @SrNair @MKC @Perpendicular @Stephen Cohen

and anyone else giving the OP thumbs up and thanks.....I advise you not to (for future reference)....it only gives him more wind beneath his wings to indulge in his india-hating behaviour. He is deserving of a complete boycott, do not interact with him directly if possible....thanks!

GSAT-19E is the most advanced communication in asia.

gsat-19e__1.jpg

Where Is the source that this is the most advanced communication satellite in Asia and what criteria is used to make that claim?

@Kinetic

Ok take the case of Chinese one:

First of a its kind.
quantum communication satellite

Quantum communication encryption is a unique method of encoding the content of a message. Much like traditional encryption, it uses a key to make that content unreadable, but unlike traditional keys which can he hacked given enough time and processing power, quantum keys simply cannot be hacked.

China To Launch World's First Quantum Communication Satellite, Will Change Face Of Cryptography in July

I guess they don't know much about Chinese satellites. Only now they are testing 'indigenous' lithium batteries, means all along they imported their batteries. LOL. With a weight of only 3.2 tonnes, I doubt your payload capacity nor power output is better than current 5-6 tonners. Ever wonder why you could only keep the weight at 3 tonnes? Coz your NEW LV sucks, you can't go more than 4 tonnes.

China had an ion propulsion satellite tested even before your GSAT is up and see link below to know what is coming up in China.

http://worldspaceriskforum.com/2014/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/11C_DISCOVERING-NEW-MISSIONS_YE.pdf

Sort the link below by countries, India tried launching an ion propulsion satellite made with Russian 'help' but the GSLV mission blew up. We had a ion propulsion test back in the 80s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_with_electric_propulsion

Some of the most advance ion thrusters are made in China.

http://www.scmp.com/tech/science-re...s-deep-space-china-hails-its-new-ion-thruster

These jokers jump everytime they do something new, then they will shout SUPAPOWAH.

Last edited:
Now you understand why I do not give his posts/threads a thanks.

People should just ignore this dolt and talk among each other only. The more he is excluded, the more likely he will leave this forum....just like he has done under previous avatars (Rangila etc..)

@anant_s @Levina @itachii @Indika @Mustang06 @RISING SUN @SrNair @MKC @Perpendicular @Stephen Cohen

and anyone else giving the OP thumbs up and thanks.....I advise you not to (for future reference)....it only gives him more wind beneath his wings to indulge in his india-hating behaviour. He is deserving of a complete boycott, do not interact with him directly if possible....thanks!
Point noted.

I liked the article and ergo the thanks.
I have not read other posts by the said member.

I liked the article and ergo the thanks.
I have not read other posts by the said member.

He has said many times "India can never be an advanced nation" and is generally a butthurt self defeatist because modi is in power now (i.e he will go against the entire nation just because of it). Either a troll, false flagger or both. I suspect its Rangila in another one of his accounts given the amount of news articles he posts and general spam he floods threads with. Of course every now and then he will post a good article to try hide his true nature (but it generally gets exposed if anyone tries having a discussion about the subject at hand)

Its just a heads up if you will regarding this guy.

How can a satellite in its infancy test bed be better than a Japanese one?

Its unified bus of 6k, thermal radiator & electrical propulsion is going for first time to be tested proportionally to satellite's mass.

unified bus I4k, it weight is 3.2 tons not around 6 ton. GSAT ka is I6k

WHY dont u provide details which will make Indian Satellite inferior ?

I will.

First tell the claimant, to provide the details of Indian satellite, which he said is the best in Asia.

Onus is on him to at least give us some specification, against which I pit others from China & japan.

Why is he shooting & scooting with false claim?

I guess they don't know much about Chinese satellites. Only now they are testing 'indigenous' lithium batteries, means all along they imported their batteries. LOL. With a weight of only 3.2 tonnes, I doubt your payload capacity nor power output is better than current 5-6 tonners. Ever wonder why you could only keep the weight at 3 tonnes? Coz your NEW LV sucks, you can't go more than 4 tonnes.

China had an ion propulsion satellite tested even before your GSAT is up and see link below to know what is coming up in China.

http://worldspaceriskforum.com/2014/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/11C_DISCOVERING-NEW-MISSIONS_YE.pdf

Sort the link below by countries, India tried launching an ion propulsion satellite made with Russian 'help' but the GSLV mission blew up. We had a ion propulsion test back in the 80s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_spacecraft_with_electric_propulsion

Some of the most advance ion thrusters are made in China.

http://www.scmp.com/tech/science-re...s-deep-space-china-hails-its-new-ion-thruster

These jokers jump everytime they do something new, then they will shout SUPAPOWAH.

I know. As for as communication satellite that we talk about. China's collar is up in Asia.
India has still to catch up with China.
Japanese satellite beams signal in Ultra High definition mode.
Although I am Indian too, but these Indians brag a lot for nothing.
They lack honesty, full of bravado.
All smoke no fire.

I will.

First tell the claimant, to provide the details of Indian satellite, which he said is the best in Asia.

Onus is on him to at least give us some specification, against which I pit others from China & japan.

Why is he shooting & scooting with false claim?
but u are equally adamant on your points .. right ? so how about some spec comparison from your side?

i6k.png

I6K unified modular bus

but u are equally adamant on your points .. right ? so how about some spec comparison from your side?

I compare what?

Give me an A so that I bring my B against it.
Leaving the claimant intact, you are against others/
Frivolous?

Back
Top Bottom