What's new

Isro to undertake the heaviest launch in December

Only now they are testing 'indigenous' lithium batteries, means all along they imported their batteries. LOL.

Ignorance is not a crime, but do not use it to your own advantage. They mean 'Higher capacity' Li-ion batteries. They are being made by BHEL, an Indian PSU since 2004.

With a weight of only 3.2 tonnes, I doubt your payload capacity nor power output is better than current 5-6 tonners.

It is based on I-6K modular bus. Anyway please do check the power output of oupcoming GSAT 11.

Ever wonder why you could only keep the weight at 3 tonnes?Coz your NEW LV sucks, you can't go more than 4 tonnes.

You don't even have a clue about what you're talking, right ? GSLV Mark3 is designed to launch 4 tonne class satellites. There is a clear growth path for GSLV Mark3, with the present hypergolic stage being replaced by an 200 tonne propellent loading Kerolox stage SC200 powered by a 2000 kN kerolox engine. Neither do you know anything about composite booster cases for SRBs or the new alloys that would allow us to increase the payload fraction. And we don't need to wait for our launch capabilities to catch up, since we can always procure Ariane launch services.

India tried launching an ion propulsion satellite made with Russian 'help' but the GSLV mission blew up.

Typical Chinese liar.

How about mobile communication satellite and multi-media communication satellite both of which are shortly due for launch by China.

What's the situation in India?

What's that? a Model? A pic out of a PTT presentation?

16gsat-6-seen-with-two-halves-of-payload-faring-of-gslv-d6.jpg

GSAT-6 / INSAT-4E is an Indian geostationary communication satellite for multi-media mobile applications.The satellite is having S-Band Unfurlable Antenna of 6 m diameter.

IMG_20160724_120154.jpg

Upcoming GSAT 11

GSAT-11 is a large planned Indian geostationary communications satellite.

The 5.6 t satellite is based on the new I-6K Bus and carry 40 transponders in the Ku band and Ka-band frequencies. Power output is 11kW.

From an official source -ISRO Outcome Budget

The Advanced Communication Satellite is a multi beam communication satellite operating in Ka and Ku bands employing a new I-6K Bus platform. It provides 32 user beams in Ku band and 8 hub beams in Ka band to provide a through put of 10 GBPS.

Being a forerunner for next generation
DOS/ISRO 6 Tonne class spacecraft, it serves as a platform for demonstration of new technological elements like modular structure comprising of modules-Bus module, Payload module and propulsion module, a new communication architecture to support various telecom services and VSAT networks, next generation power systems operating at 70V with large solar panels capable of generation of about 18KW power, high power SADA, multi beam technology for efficient utilization of spectrum and frequency re-use etc. With a lift of mass

of 5600 Kg, the satellite is being designed to be compatible with both GSLV Mk-III and all commercial launchers.

You guys need to be more convincing considering the fact that you are still struggling with making your own rifles

You're the same moron who once claimed that India would take decades to develop CL-20. Your rants have zero credibility.

Last edited:
GSAT-19E is only 3.2-ton?

China's 8-ton DFH-5 communication satellite in due for launch onboard the CZ-5 in or around Oct. 2016.[/QUO
You sir ......
Fucking nailed it
BTW what is the actual weight of gsat-11
Bcoz source saying 3tonnes + & u r saying 5.6t

Ignorance is not a crime, but do not use it to your own advantage. They mean 'Higher capacity' Li-ion batteries. They are being made by BHEL, an Indian PSU since 2004.

It is based on I-6K modular bus. Anyway please do check the power output of oupcoming GSAT 11.

Your first lithium battery production line started in JUNE 2016, that's a month ago.
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/new...ce-its-first-lithium-ion-battery-cecri-844142

When you said BHEL made it since 2004, what exactly is 'made' in India. Is it buying Chinese lithium battery, assemble it together, add some power controller? For you to produce lithium batteries, you need to produce lithium. Can you tell me which facility produces it in India? The same goes for solar panels, you can buy Chinese cells and stick it together into one module and claim it's made in India. Can you tell me which facility in India produces high purity silicon ingot? In other words, your 'indigenous' satellite is most probably full of Chinese stuff. LOL!

If I am not mistaken, I-6K is a 6 tonner, another Indian poster said it is 1-4K, I agreed with him and suggested that certain technologies for 1-6K might be tested there.

You don't even have a clue about what you're talking, right ? GSLV Mark3 is designed to launch 4 tonne class satellites. There is a clear growth path for GSLV Mark3, with the present hypergolic stage being replaced by an 200 tonne propellent loading Kerolox stage SC200 powered by a 2000 kN kerolox engine. Neither do you know anything about composite booster cases for SRBs or the new alloys that would allow us to increase the payload fraction. And we don't need to wait for our launch capabilities to catch up, since we can always procure Ariane launch services.

Read my post carefully, I did mention the max your pathetic GSLV can take is 4 tonnes, which is what you repeated again before blurting out all the sh*t above. Nobody in their right minds would load a carrier up to the max, there is normally a safety factor, my guess 3.5 tonnes max for a 4 tonner?

Growth path? Another will, shall, could, would? Can't believe how fast you Indians come up with another future tense proposition. There is also a growth path for LM-9, 130 tonnes to LEO, 50 tonnes to GEO, you don't see me boasting it here. Get it done first, then you talk, see how many times your GSLV failed.

Upcoming GSAT 11

GSAT-11 is a large planned Indian geostationary communications satellite.

The 5.6 t satellite is based on the new I-6K Bus and carry 40 transponders in the Ku band and Ka-band frequencies. Power output is 11kW.
Before telling me about this super duper new advanced satellite, go check out Chinese DFH-4 which is roughly comparable spec, we had it since 2006, that's a decade ago.
20150731160020711.png

The Advanced Communication Satellite is a multi beam communication satellite operating in Ka and Ku bands employing a new I-6K Bus platform. It provides 32 user beams in Ku band and 8 hub beams in Ka band to provide a through put of 10 GBPS.

Being a forerunner for next generation
DOS/ISRO 6 Tonne class spacecraft, it serves as a platform for demonstration of new technological elements like modular structure comprising of modules-Bus module, Payload module and propulsion module, a new communication architecture to support various telecom services and VSAT networks, next generation power systems operating at 70V with large solar panels capable of generation of about 18KW power, high power SADA, multi beam technology for efficient utilization of spectrum and frequency re-use etc. With a lift of mass

of 5600 Kg, the satellite is being designed to be compatible with both GSLV Mk-III and all commercial launchers.

You're the same moron who once claimed that India would take decades to develop CL-20. Your rants have zero credibility.
Since when did I rant about your Russian copy clone 'indigenous' CE-20? Btw, cryogenic engines is almost a 40 year old technology for China and you are still testing it now? Pathetic! SUPAPOWAH MY AS*!
When you have a 6 tonner, China would have completed DFH-5, a 9 tonner. I realise there is a pattern I am seeing here, for most technologies, India is almost always a generation or more behind China, be it aircraft, space or RIFLES. I actually did not want to give a sh*t about this until you Indian BOAST again that you have the most advanced satellites in Asia.

20150731160019887.png

Last edited:
Hi, new to this forum.......... but would like to understand, if YF77 was the first cryogenic engine for China..... how can it be 40 years old technology for China

Your first lithium battery production line started in JUNE 2016, that's a month ago.
http://gadgets.ndtv.com/mobiles/new...ce-its-first-lithium-ion-battery-cecri-844142

When you said BHEL made it since 2004, what exactly is 'made' in India. Is it buying Chinese lithium battery, assemble it together, add some power controller? For you to produce lithium batteries, you need to produce lithium. Can you tell me which facility produces it in India? The same goes for solar panels, you can buy Chinese cells and stick it together into one module and claim it's made in India. Can you tell me which facility in India produces high purity silicon ingot? In other words, your 'indigenous' satellite is most probably full of Chinese stuff. LOL!

If I am not mistaken, I-6K is a 6 tonner, another Indian poster said it is 1-4K, I agreed with him and suggested that certain technologies for 1-6K might be tested there.

Read my post carefully, I did mention the max your pathetic GSLV can take is 4 tonnes, which is what you repeated again before blurting out all the sh*t above. Nobody in their right minds would load a carrier up to the max, there is normally a safety factor, my guess 3.5 tonnes max for a 4 tonner?

Growth path? Another will, shall, could, would? Can't believe how fast you Indians come up with another future tense proposition. There is also a growth path for LM-9, 130 tonnes to LEO, 50 tonnes to GEO, you don't see me boasting it here. Get it done first, then you talk, see how many times your GSLV failed.

Before telling me about this super duper new advanced satellite, go check out Chinese DFH-4 which is roughly comparable spec, we had it since 2006, that's a decade ago.
20150731160020711.png

Since when did I rant about your Russian copy clone 'indigenous' CE-20? Btw, cryogenic engines is almost a 40 year old technology for China and you are still testing it now? Pathetic! SUPAPOWAH MY AS*!
When you have a 6 tonner, China would have completed DFH-5, a 9 tonner. I realise there is a pattern I am seeing here, for most technologies, India is almost always a generation or more behind China, be it aircraft, space or RIFLES. I actually did not want to give a sh*t about this until you Indian BOAST again that you have the most advanced satellites in Asia.

20150731160019887.png

SmartSelectImage_2016-07-25-02-07-06.png

There are private company ...

At the cost of repeating myself, this is only 29 years and not 40 years as you had stated earlier........ secondly, if you make an assertion be ready to defend it even if it means repitition

I know. As for as communication satellite that we talk about. China's collar is up in Asia.
India has still to catch up with China.
Japanese satellite beams signal in Ultra High definition mode.
Although I am Indian too, but these Indians brag a lot for nothing.
They lack honesty, full of bravado.
All smoke no fire.

Showing your true color! You are in my ignore list now. I come here for timepass not read posts by a kid who has nothing to do in his life excep sitting in front of laptop as internet warrior. Good bye.

China has its ShiJian-9A (SJ-9A) communication satellite up and running from the year 2012 with electric propulsion (latest tech Hall thruster ion engine) using xenon as propellant.

India has NONE.

Taller claims require taller evidence.
And the claimant is hiding.

GSAT-4
GSAT-4 was the nineteenth geo-stationary satellite of India built by ISRO and fourth in the GSAT series. GSAT-4 was basically an experimental satellite with the following new technologies intended to be tested:

• Electric Propulsion System
  • Bus Management Unit
  • 1553 Bus for Data Communication
  • Miniaturised Dynamically Tuned Gyros
  • 36 AH Lithium Ion Battery
  • 70 V Bus for Ka band TWTAs
However, GSAT-4 was not placed in orbit as GSLV-D3 could not complete the mission

Launch Mass:
2220 Kg
Dimension:
2.4 X 1.6 X 1.5
Launch Date:
Thursday, April 15, 2010

India launched electric propulsion and Ka band in April 2010 but failed due to to GSLV failure. But technology existed.

GSAT-19E is only 3.2-ton?

China's 8-ton DFH-5 communication satellite in due for launch onboard the CZ-5 in or around Oct. 2016.

Its a 6k bus. similar satellite GSAT-11, GSAT-11E, Gsat-Ka will be launched in next one year.

gsat-11__1.jpg

From this thread it seems like India is the top space superpower in the world.

No it proves that there are many false flags and reality hurt for few chinese!

20150731160020711.png

20150731160019887.png

DFH-4, other than size I dont know what it has special! India laso launched satellite with 48 transponders.

As for your next generation mobile telecommunication satellite, India launched it long time back.... :D

GSAT-6-Satellite.jpg

Propaganda vs reality:

Propaganda: US tested the latest stealth aircraft with visual cloak. The aircraft is said to be invisible to radar as well as to naked eyes, making it the most advanced stealth fighter in human history.
Reality: Since they tested it last month, they have been unable to find out where it is.

Propaganda: China tested the world's first quantum communication satellite, having encryption which is impossible to decrypt.
Reality: Since then, they are getting loads of communication from the said satellite, but couldn't decipher any of it, since they are unable to decrypt.

Propaganda: India is soon to send a new communication satellite into orbit. It is said to have the Asia's most advanced communication hardware onboard.
Reality: "asia's most advanced" is actually the name of communication module housed in the satellite.

Propaganda: Pakistan has the most advanced xyz defence equipments procured/jointly developed with China
Reality: Chinese are LOL

At the cost of repeating myself, this is only 29 years and not 40 years as you had stated earlier........ secondly, if you make an assertion be ready to defend it even if it means repitition
The first successful engine firing was in 1975, so it's 40 years. The first test flight was 30 years ago, It depends how you want to look at it, but if it makes you happy, then fine it was 30 years ago.
Do you feel more relieved that the gap is only 30 years? LOL

Bickering again. What is the point? If Indian want to claim to be the best in Asia, let them have it. Heck, if they want to claim to be the best in the world, let them have it, too. What harm will it cause?

The same wikipedia page which you cited says the first firing happened in 1987

Secondly we had a working engine in the last decade..... so the gap is only about a decade

The same wikipedia page which you cited says the first firing happened in 1987

Secondly we had a working engine in the last decade..... so the gap is only about a decade
Read again, first flight was 1987. When was the first successful test firing of an 'indigenous' Indian engine?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CE-7.5

It seems, hot firing happened in 2008. So 2008 - 1975 is a 33 year gap. If you want to measure test flight, the first successful test flight was in 2014, so 2014-1987, that's 27 years.

Failure rate was 50% 2/4 flights? Am I correct?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom