What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

This thread is derailed to be another Chinese vs Indian thread. Only in Pakistani defense forum would this allowed as it helps Pakistan when there is conflict between China and India.

An astute observation.

I have seen some rational Chinese guys become trolls here and same for some Indians.

Seems just so easy to make enemies on the internet.

Now you are changing the subject and deflecting. I said US. The largest banking market in the world by far.

Your a*** was whooped that day when I showed you that map!

Why raise useless issues now?

USA may be the biggest bank market but they are slow to move to modern systems due to legacy investments. What has this got to do with anything other than a crappy mind?

An astute observation.

I have seen some rational Chinese guys become trolls here and same for some Indians.

Seems just so easy to make enemies on the internet.

In another defense forum that start with sino... any India vs China posts or thread, no matter how legitimate, is deleted without any questions asked. In here, there is just way too much India vs China blob and not enough serious discussion.

For others, this guy claimed there was no Indian banking product that was used anywhere. I explained him the details, showed him this map.

customer_map.jpg

This geographically challenged person claimed that there are no Finacle customers in Europe, even after seeing the map.

Just goes to show what we are dealing with here.

Your a*** was whooped that day when I showed you that map!

Why raise useless issues now?

USA may be the biggest bank market but they are slow to move to modern systems due to legacy investments. What has this got to do with anything other than a crappy mind?

Yeah, you are truly delusional. You make bold claims like Finacle runs banking in the US and can't back it up with a single example.

In another defense forum that start with sino... any India vs China posts or thread, no matter how legitimate, is deleted without any questions asked. In here, there is just way too much India vs China blob and not enough serious discussion.

Isn't OOE a mod there?

A wise decision. These threads just attract trolls.

For others, this guy claimed there was no Indian banking product that was used anywhere. I explained him the details, shoed him this map.

customer_map.jpg

This geographically challenged person claimed that there are no Finacle customers, even after seeing the map.

Just goes to show what we are dealing with here.

I already said 1/7000+. Big deal. Only in your mind does 1/7000 mean US Banks runs on Finacle, is dependent on Finacle, and everyone in the US other than drive thru tellers has heard of Finacle.

I already said 1/7000+. Big deal. Only in your mind does 1/7000 mean US Banks runs on Finacle, is dependent on Finacle, and everyone in the US other than drive thru tellers has heard of Finacle.

FinacleConnect: Union Bank, USA

Finacle eyes US

just to shut your big mouth when you questioned "name one bank where it is deployed"... and 2-3 banks have been eyed..

Union bank is that red dot in California. UBOC is a relatively small national bank.
1 out of 7000+ chartered banks, bank holding company and thrifts. Big deal. I already gave you one bank.
Does that mean our banks run Finacle and is dependent on Finacle, only in some delusional Indian mind.

I guess the mentality of the Chinese is the following. they don't look forward but back as proven by their citizenry in the US. China has had 15 year head start over India and is 3x plus higher on GDP. but the immigrants in the US don't dare compare their 40- 75 cents an hour average worker earnings in China to the US- they like to pick on a country ( India) which has come into its advancements much later through its later boom.

Also what is to be noted - The Chinese have 5 year advance plans they put out for goals and achievements. when they do so- its supposed to accepted as the great vision BUT lo behold if India announces it's launch - you have low life like Aramso ( well what do expect from a cook's mentality) wishing that Indian populace / citizenry die through hoped failed space mission. The Chini now on several posts shows the rest here-what a typical chinese mentality is when they smell fear from India's forward leaning goals.

you can take them out of the ghettos but you can't take the ghetto out of them..

I guess the mentality of the Chinese is the following. they don't look forward but back as proven by their citizenry in the US. China has had 15 year head start over India and is 3x plus higher on GDP. but the immigrants in the US don't dare compare their 40- 75 cents an hour average worker earnings in China to the US- they like to pick on a country ( India) which has come into its advancements much later through its later boom.

Also what is to be noted - The Chinese have 5 year advance plans they put out for goals and achievements. when they do so- its supposed to accepted as the great vision BUT lo behold if India announces it's launch - you have low life like Aramso ( well what do expect from a cook's mentality) wishing that Indian populace / citizenry die through hoped failed space mission. The Chini now on several posts shows the rest here-what a typical chinese mentality is when they smell fear from India's forward leaning goals.

you can take them out of the ghettos but you can't take the ghetto out of them..

Please spare us your monologues and half-assed ethnic theories. You are SO, SO Stupid. You were much funnier trying to insult my mom in Chinese. Thank you, come again. Ha ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom