What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

You were way funnier telling everyone exactly what you make at McDonalds in the other thread. What kind of benefits do you get? Free french fries??

Do I know how much a marine biologist makes or a Chinese restaurant worker?? Nope. I'll tell you this, I'm done paying social security taxes by March each year. Think about it.

Busted - you don't know because of you are a low class worker in the US. To know what the minimum wage is or what an institution as big McDonald's pays for workers is discussed just about every time the govt. wants to raise the minimum wage in the US. Forget that fact that if you are in the so called " finance field" - you would be aware of the basics of American ecnomony...

Then - your claims of being done paying SS in 3 months into the fiscal year if to be true -then you would be making close to 1/ 2mill a year. This like you other idiotic claim of hiring IIT's grads for finance ...断袖 go home chini!

Chinese and Indians have integrated well with American culture than other Asians have. I see examples everywhere - from politics to Hollywood. Not sure why Chinese and Indians are putting each other down here. Also, Chinese members on this forum definitely lack English comprehension and contextual skills. Even on this thread, Aramsogo has misunderstood almost all that's been said, joked about (you have even misread jokes!), or replied to with sarcasm. Perhaps, Mandarin has contexts that are different from English's and Chinese members maybe extrapolating illogically.

I won't consider this person as a typical Chinese member. He is a hate filled troll and should be treated as such.

Only low class idiots would wish death to astronauts of any country. He is not worth engaging seriously. He has proved it multiple times.

Only low class idiots would wish death to astronauts of any country. He is not worth engaging seriously. He has proved it multiple times.

what a cunning guy he is.. i have missed this post.. this guy doesnt worth to be considered first and we have wasted time in repliying.. i guess we all unanimously ignore him...

Back
Top Bottom