What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

It's so easy to get to you. Like a little rat trapped in a cage. Who's toying with whom?? If you can't stand the head games, get out of the kitchen.

the great copy/paste tradition continues-- you guys are amazing , like a parrot you use my comebacks. look boy! Ding Dong- there is that ring at the caged door you were expecting Good night and make that special " stimulus" you guys are well know for in the US. Hopefully enough for a meal ticket back to chini land.

meanwhile I see you ready for business tonight

sleazy.jpg

the great copy/paste tradition continues-- you guys are amazing , like a parrot you use my comebacks. look boy! Ding Dong- there is that ring at the caged door you were expecting Good night and make that special " stimulus" you guys are well know for in the US. Hopefully enough for a meal ticket back to chini land.

^^^ What a dumb a$$. This pic isn't even Asian. Look at the nose.

I guess you invented the internet flame ?? The callback insults, the kindergarten "I know you are but what am I" drivel. Everybody else just copies you. I've had internet access and newsgroups since 1992 and people where doing this before India even had one internet connection (slight exaggeration).

You guys claim credit for everything (even before it happens) and calls everything Chinese copy/paste. Majorly LAME Boy.

^^^ OMG! your standing in that tradition of dumb chinese in the US, as a overwheleming base, holds true! it was not meant to be a racial image you village idiot.. it was more of hint at dual service at the family parlor! really man_ I know you love to have the last word. have at it...but don't forget to send those 70 censt family workers in chini your nights earnings...

^^^ OMG! your standing in that tradition of dumb chinese in the US, as a overwheleming base, holds true! it was not meant to be a racial image you village idiot.. it was more of hint at dual service at the family parlor! really man_ I know you love to have the last word. have at it...but don't forget to send those 70 censt family workers in chini your nights earnings...

It took you 30 minutes to come up with this lame excuse for mistakenly posting some Jewish guy as me?? Because you are known on this forum for your subtle caricatures and abstract references. Cut the BS. Goodnight Apu.

Dude don't get mad ..you know the reputation the Chinese have in the US....they copy everything....hell ask any white American....the music and movie industries hate China....and the guy has the nerve to accuse India of claiming credit? What a joke, the same thing with karate.....what a bunch of jokesters. In fact, one of the major issues I have with India is that it doesn;t claim squat for things it should be getting credit for. .....take for example Yoga..the health benefits of spices...etc. Folks used to ridicule us and now they are waking up to the competition. Fuk the haters bro.....let's keep on focusing on improving India....any and every way we can.

Dude don't get mad ..you know the reputation the Chinese have in the US....they copy everything....hell ask any white American....the music and movie industries hate China....and the guy has the nerve to accuse India of claiming credit? What a joke, the same thing with karate.....what a bunch of jokesters. In fact, one of the major issues I have with India is that it doesn;t claim squat for things it should be getting credit for. .....take for example Yoga..the health benefits of spices...etc. Folks used to ridicule us and now they are waking up to the competition. Fuk the haters bro.....let's keep on focusing on improving India....any and every way we can.

I think there's a loophole we can take advantage of. If only we come up with something like 'Bollywood' films and music, then we can copy to our hearts intent and everyone will love us for it. :D

Union bank is that red dot in California. UBOC is a relatively small national bank.
1 out of 7000+ chartered banks, bank holding company and thrifts. Big deal. I already gave you one bank.
Does that mean our banks run Finacle and is dependent on Finacle, only in some delusional Indian mind.

You asked to show and you dont have to divert on what you speak... Your bank runs on Finacle , Flexcube, intellect , BaNCS and there is no need to show big mouth of yours or live in dilusion..
who told your entire banks is dependent of Finacle??... Customers who have money and want to have competitive edge will surely convert to these good products..

The way you argue speaks of yourself..

You asked to show and you dont have to divert on what you speak... Your bank runs on Finacle , Flexcube, intellect , BaNCS and there is no need to show big mouth of yours or live in dilusion..
who told your entire banks is dependent of Finacle??... Customers who have money and want to have competitive edge will surely convert to these good products..

The way you argue speaks of yourself..

At his station in life, people are not expected to know of such things.

It is perfectly normal for him and his ilk, to live an alternate reality and live out his dreams on the net.

Jaa beta, jee le apni jindagi net pe.

Cut it out friends. Its getting kinda boring now. Topic is the GSLV launch not the dumbness of Chinese or Indian person. So please try to stick on the topic.

MODS please have a look here !!

At his station in life, people are not expected to know of such things.

It is perfectly normal for him and his ilk, to live an alternate reality and live out his dreams on the net.

Jaa beta, jee le apni jindagi net pe.

My station in life?? We don't have a caste system here my friend.

Cost of the software has very little to do with it. Backoffice IT people will never understand.

My station in life?? We don't have a caste system here my friend.

Cost of the software has very little to do with it. Backoffice IT people will never understand.

Yes we do have a caste system in the US-- you are looked down as cooks, and waiters - your women are now leaving you to hook up with white and even brothers here in the US. Chinese are the no1 among the immigrant class to be on welfare in the US.

Yes we do have a caste system in the US-- you are looked down as cooks, and waiters - your women are now leaving you to hook up with white and even brothers here in the US. Chinese are the no1 among the immigrant class to be on welfare in the US.

You were way funnier telling everyone exactly what you make at McDonalds in the other thread. What kind of benefits do you get? Free french fries??

Do I know how much a marine biologist makes or a Chinese restaurant worker?? Nope. I'll tell you this, I'm done paying social security taxes by March each year. Think about it.

Chinese and Indians have integrated well with American culture than other Asians have. I see examples everywhere - from politics to Hollywood. Not sure why Chinese and Indians are putting each other down here. Also, Chinese members on this forum definitely lack English comprehension and contextual skills. Even on this thread, Aramsogo has misunderstood almost all that's been said, joked about (you have even misread jokes!), or replied to with sarcasm. Perhaps, Mandarin has contexts that are different from English's and Chinese members maybe extrapolating illogically.

Back
Top Bottom