What's new

ISRO to conduct GSLV test flight in 2012 with Russian cryogenic stage engin

BTW, I have to agree that every time one buys a happy meal, 2 cents go to you guys for the toy.

BTW, I have to agree that every time one buys a happy meal, 2 cents go to you guys for the toy.

Can India even make a Happy Meal toys with the quality of China for the price of China??
Like I said, IBM only has 100,000 jobs left in the US to ship over. That super elite Indian financial consulting firm I worked with only has 250 employees total on 3 continents. What are the other 900 million poor people in India gonna do??

Okay, here's a finance recipe, recipe for disaster.

Indian CEO = Citigroup Net Down 32% As Revenue Falls

What's the only US Bank that can't grow profits 3 years after the global meltdown.
That's right, the one with the Indian CEO.

Vikram pandit ..... became CEO when citi group was in a serious trouble.... he has done a good job for just $1 salary... go to wall street and just enquire.. he is a hot cake... you will just show your middle finger for $1 salary.... just dont talk stupidly

^^ None of your concern. They will do what they need to.

You can worry about your poor. We will take care of ours.

Just make sure you make it across the next great leap.

That's not true. Most ATMs use Oracle products. Finacle has a very small market share in the U.S.
oracle brought flexcube which was a successful indian product... Oracle bought them at a very high price... seeing the growth potential

i guess you all are confused what is a core banking system... The most famous products of these all are from Indian systems only....

on contratary Indian business products are very successful... there is no competition for them in the world

oracle brought flexcube which was a successful indian product... Oracle bought them at a very high price... seeing the growth potential

i guess you all are confused what is a core banking system... The most famous products of these all are from Indian systems only....

on contratary Indian business products are very successful... there is no competition for them in the world

Finacle has like one customer in the US, probably a branch office of some Indian bank (1/7000+ US banks)
Core commercial and retail banking in the US still runs on legacy mainframe software.

^^ None of your concern. They will do what they need to.

You can worry about your poor. We will take care of ours.

Just make sure you make it across the next great leap.

I wasn't even alive during Mao's life, so your great leap insults just go over my head.

I know you belittle McDonald's happy meal toys, but I'll start to worry when your country can make a happy meal toy or a simple LEGO block like Denmark, Hungary, Mexico, Czech Republic and China.

So now you remember Finacle! Until the dying day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finacle has like one customer in the US, probably a branch office of some Indian bank (1/7000+ US banks)
Core commercial and retail banking in the US still runs on legacy mainframe software.

First of all you dont have any knowlege what is core banking.. as you are saying it is deployed in a branch office.... core banking will be deployed on a clustered server with a single database... while all branches use the software on the cluster for transaction... Finacle uses Oracle and can use mainframe DB2.. flex cube uses oracle...... Most of them are now converting to new platform to have the technical edge and to solve the new complexities like integerating with new new technology solutions...... When i was in BofA plans where there to convert... but it was dropped because of finacle meltdown... citi bank once the biggest bank is using flex cube... Well Fargo & JP Morgan have there own product... and there support is given from India...

I wasn't even alive during Mao's life, so your great leap insults just go over my head.

I know you belittle McDonald's happy meal toys, but I'll start to worry when your country can make a happy meal toy or a simple LEGO block like Denmark, Hungary, Mexico, Czech Republic and China.

I don't belittle anything. Neither the country, nor the people of China.

I just have contempt for the likes of you and your ilk.

First of all you dont have any knowlege what is core banking.. as you are saying it is deployed in a branch office.... core banking will be deployed on a clustered server with a single database... while all branches use the software on the cluster for transaction... Finacle uses Oracle and can use mainframe DB2.. flex cube uses oracle...... Most of them are now converting to new platform to have the technical edge and to solve the new complexities like integerating with new new technology solutions...... When i was in BofA plans where there to convert... but it was dropped because of finacle meltdown... citi bank once the biggest bank is using flex cube... Well Fargo & JP Morgan have there own product... and there support is given from India...

If by knowing core banking, you mean have I worked backoffice IT at a commercial bank, then thank God no.
You still didn't name a single US bank that uses Finacle with "no competition in the world."

that kid's family has a restaurant in San Fran and he claimed to be going to college soon - then suddenly he has 30K kitchen, married etc ( big deal , my Wolf and thermador appliances are more than that in my kitchen). Bottom line is ... no1 jobs for Chinese in the US= bus boys, waiters and cooks . :D the fool gave himself as a kook when he said IIT's were hired for finance.

If by knowing core banking, you mean have I worked backoffice IT at a commercial bank, then thank God no.
You still didn't name a single US bank that uses Finacle with "no competition in the world."

come to middle EAST it is a hotcake.. EmiratesNBD the biggest in gulf uses Finacle... RAK bank is migrating to Finacle... ICICI bank uses Finacle.. there are 10 banks in UAE which are considering Finacle and Flex cube...

Do you want me to list in Singapore and Australia??.. i am not sure in USA..

This thread is derailed to be another Chinese vs Indian thread. Only in Pakistani defense forum would this allowed as it helps Pakistan when there is conflict between China and India.

come to middle EAST it is a hotcake.. EmiratesNBD the biggest in gulf uses Finacle... RAK bank is migrating to Finacle... ICICI bank uses Finacle.. there are 10 banks in UAE which are considering Finacle and Flex cube...

Do you want me to list in Singapore and Australia??

Now you are changing the subject and deflecting. I said US. The largest banking market in the world by far.

Back
Top Bottom