What's new

ISRO Tests New Rocket Engine That Could Make Launches 10 Times Cheaper

When is DRDO's HSTDV going to do it's maiden flight?

hyp_wind+tunnel+1.JPG
h8.jpg

I am sure they're cross referencing.

Surprising....are you speaking from personal experience. .because I have consulted a few startups already, and they have had single windows clearances.
Yeah. I 've tried to start a hospital.
I am surprised more 90 % of hospital in my town dont have approval .

Interesting they didnt classify their own test as scramjet and said India is the 3rd nation with capability.

@django @cirr @Jlaw
And I believe this channel is state sanctioned so a big kudos to the Indians as this is not an easy technology to demonstrate because scramjets can only operate at supersonic velocities and then the combustor has to get the correct mix of fuel and air to get the chemical reaction going etc....a very difficult technology indeed.Kudos bhai.

Interesting they didnt classify their own test as scramjet and said India is the 3rd nation with capability.

@django @cirr @Jlaw

I am only gonna say:

(1) maiden flight by CASIC in June 2011
(2) maiden flight by AVIC in 2012(adopting a different technological path)
(3) there are 2 other teams working on scramjets
(4) lot of water flew under the bridge since 2011
(5) a scaled-down prototype of hypersonic spaceplane(scramjet engine is core to the combined cycle engine under development for the plane) by CASTC to test-flight in 3-5 years

PS Chinese media merely repeat what the foreign press report. They are not in the habit of adding anything not in the original article.

PSS if you need any OFFICIAL confirmation, the following is an excerpt from:

Report on Advances in Aeronautical Science and Technology 2012-2013

092235vvrvzxrrrrirrri6.jpg.thumb.jpg

Read the underlined

The Report can be purchased from

http://product.dangdang.com/23457933.html

Last edited:
Haha what a lame excuse you have.

Lame excuse?

What lame excuse?

China never ever shouts about progrsses and advances it is making with military science and technoloy.

You have your ways and we have ours.

I suggest you study the report I have included.

Your time and money would be better spent delving into the relevant information contained in the Report than acing like an ignorant 3-year old.

??

This is again a random assertion. Are you a doctor by any chance?.

yep, i was given a form with more than 20 points to met before getting corporation approval ..

each one is in different departments...:confused:

Lame excuse?

What lame excuse?

China never ever shouts about progrsses and advances it is making with military science and technoloy.

You have your ways and we have ours.

I suggest you study the report I have included.

Your time and money would be better spent delving into the relevant information contained in the Report than acing like an ignorant 3-year old.

Yeah anyone can release a "report".

Too bad CCTV apparently doesn't buy it.

Iitians are born ,most of the toppers. some people get the seats by hard work even though they are not that smart as the rest.
Naah, that's not true buddy.... One of my cousin who also started preparing for IITs seeing me, got into IIT-B.....
What matter in preparation is not your grasping power but sharp mind to delve deeper into cracking the problems & puzzles...
If you observe those aspirants you would find most of them not good in theory yet conceptually sound on theoretical sub...

Any idea of total net trust for this thing?

Net generated thrust considering it operated around 5 seconds can be anywhere from 500 to 4000 N (my best guess from what I have read) and from seeing the test pictures to get an idea of diameter. Will need more specific data to get a better idea.

Back
Top Bottom