What's new

ISRO successfully performs first trajectory correction on Mars Orbiter

IMHO, they're all hand in glove.....even after an ISRO scientist alleges harassment by the administration leading to delay in such an important tech.......were there any initiative by the politicians to look into the matter and punish the perpetrators?...NO!

Yes of course the politicians cannot be exonerated. But there are a few facts we need to look into.

First of all, politicians do not retire or disappear in the US/UK. The R&AW agents, IB officials, and Army officers do.

Second, the politicians are chosen by the masses, so they will have to, in the end, bend to the demands of the public. Bureaucrats, on the other hand, who get the power not from election but from selection, are hardcore individualists and are to some extent untouchable - they do not feel answerable to anyone. A destructive act by them, and politicians are the face people will remember, as in the case of 123 Indo-US nuclear deal.

Finally, when we talk about politicians not paying attention, or not providing enough security to the scientists (which they do now, even though not enough), the politicians are being lax in their duties. Whereas, bureaucrats are proactively selling the nation to the world. They are actually stepping out of their shoes and taking risks to put the nation in jeopardy - for money and a better life in the West.

I am not saying that politicians are any good, but such bureaucrats who sell the secrets of the nation (for arms deal or to give away the secrets) are a league of their own, and leave the politicians miles behind.

Yes of course the politicians cannot be exonerated. But there are a few facts we need to look into.

First of all, politicians do not retire or disappear in the US/UK. The R&AW agents, IB officials, and Army officers do.

Second, the politicians are chosen by the masses, so they will have to, in the end, bend to the demands of the public. Bureaucrats, on the other hand, who get the power not from election but from selection, are hardcore individualists and are to some extent untouchable - they do not feel answerable to anyone. A destructive act by them, and politicians are the face people will remember, as in the case of 123 Indo-US nuclear deal.

Finally, when we talk about politicians not paying attention, or not providing enough security to the scientists (which they do now, even though not enough), the politicians are being lax in their duties. Whereas, bureaucrats are proactively selling the nation to the world. They are actually stepping out of their shoes and taking risks to put the nation in jeopardy - for money and a better life in the West.

I am not saying that politicians are any good, but such bureaucrats who sell the secrets of the nation (for arms deal or to give away the secrets) are a league of their own, and leave the politicians miles behind.
You mean to say, the politicians can't do anything about it?

but buddy, who these bureaucrats report to?.....the politicians....
In out system, the Executive branch is accountable to the Legislative....i.e the Legislative controls the Executive....
look at the plight of bureaucrats like Ashok Khemka, Durga Shakti Nagpal etc. who took a stand against corruption.....the politicians harass them at every opportunity they get, every now and then they get implicated in false charges, gets transferred, they lose their job and what not......given the way they're harassed, it is only their strong ethics that get them going....and you say, the politicians can't 'touch' the bureaucrats.....what if they flee to US/UK, there are 1001 ways to bring them back and prosecute them.....the only thing needed is political will......

@me_itsme 2014 adds upto 9. 9 ruled by ketu.... Ketu symbol of tears, sepration from family, house, country etc etc.... Ketu means death. Anyone who ruled by moon will be at risk. 2005 too was ketu year. Hurricane katerina destroyed parts of america. Same year many israely been forced to leave house from gaza. Just before 2005 (exact a week before 2005) tsunami came. Many died tears flowed. Mark my word that this time impact will be double.... Wind is symbol of ketu. Tears are his elements. Death is what ketu known as. However very few people it will bring success too.

@me_itsme sorry. Correction. I wrote 9 by mistake. Its 7 and not 9.... 9 ruled by mars. 7 ruled by ketu. Superior beings and Gods always act according to law they created. Planets are given job to look after childrens (u all) of gods....

@me_itsme 2014 adds upto 9. 9 ruled by ketu.... Ketu symbol of tears, sepration from family, house, country etc etc.... Ketu means death. Anyone who ruled by moon will be at risk. 2005 too was ketu year. Hurricane katerina destroyed parts of america. Same year many israely been forced to leave house from gaza. Just before 2005 (exact a week before 2005) tsunami came. Many died tears flowed. Mark my word that this time impact will be double.... Wind is symbol of ketu. Tears are his elements. Death is what ketu known as. However very few people it will bring success too.
:o: what am I reading

Actually, had the Clinton administration not tried its best to keep India out of the Cryogenic club, India was surely going to get it from the Soviet Union. Except for a few politicians like Yeltsin, entire USSR was in favor of transferring the tech to India, and Indians did want it anyhow they could get, with valid reasons behind the hurry. Even the Russian scientists wanted to transfer the tech to India, but not in a way that would go beyond the Missile Tech Control Regime.

So all the Indians got were the GSLV rockets themselves, "smuggled legally" from the Soviets and had to build it all themselves.
And I thought USSR was done by 1991....

@me_itsme sorry. Correction. I wrote 9 by mistake. Its 7 and not 9.... 9 ruled by mars. 7 ruled by ketu. Superior beings and Gods always act according to law they created. Planets are given job to look after childrens (u all) of gods....

Thank You. All of your posts fascinate me and very interesting. I believe there are life else where in the universe and gods are just superior or super intelligent beings and they have been helping humans in the past. But why not superior beings help humans now when they need them the most. We have the capacity to wipe out the entire planet today and lods of bloodshed going on all over the world, so why do you think they dont intervene?

And I thought USSR was done by 1991....

Was a typographical mistake. I was writing another post on the same subject and rather than Russia, I ended up writing it as Soviet Union in this one when referring to the 90's Russia under Yeltsin.

Back
Top Bottom