What's new

ISRO launches record 104 satellites into space

Totally incorrect. It is the opposite way around.

India and Indian politicians keep boasting about India as a superpower, while China for 30 years deliberately adopted the policy of keeping low profile. Even today, you hear more of Chinese superpower talk in western media than Chinese media.

Let's be honest here. Go to the Chinese section and you'll see how the Chinese hate me there. Indians also hold no love for me.

Why?

Because I am brutally honest.
So you acknowledge Chinese section in this forum are not entirely honest.. Hope you won't point fingers at selected countries in future..

The most important thing is that they did it in style. Few months back when when news initially popped up that ISRO is going to launch 68 satellite, it was unbelievable. Then numbers of articles confirmed this. ISRO postpone the mission to get more satellites and number reached to 103. They added 1 more to make it 104. It was done in style like chil's play. Mission conceived some time ago, more and more satellite added as the order received and ultimately raised them to 104. I am sure that if they had more satellites to launch, they would have launched even more.

Congrats ISRO.

Salute to this man , pioneer of space technology foundation in India. Dr Vikram sarabhai.

images

Unfortunately we lost him too early but he laid down the foundation of a great space agency and inspired many like Dr APJ abdul Kalam.

Last edited:
Launching many small satellite at the same time into space is not some difficult feat. Sending a single payload of heaviest into space is a very difficult feat.

Nothing great can happen today than this news !!!

MIRV and ICBM can take a backseat. We have them already..... congratulations to all of us here.
Don't mix up things, DRDO succefully mounted an aesa antenna on our aew&c. But yet to do it on a fighter. So like that MIRV tech on rocket and missile is an entirely different entity.

Don't make such idiotic comments ever.
Idiot? Looks like you cannot accept reality?

Tell me who is the top 3 countries currently with heaviest space payload capabilities?

USA
China
Russia

Even US did not hold the second place record of sending most satellite at once to space. Does that mean US space is backward compare to India and Russia?

Don't mix up things, DRDO succefully mounted an aesa antenna on our aew&c. But yet to do it on a fighter. So like that MIRV tech on rocket and missile is an entirely different entity.

Understood captain :police:

Idiot? Looks like you cannot accept reality?

Tell me who is the top 3 countries currently with heaviest space payload capabilities?

USA
China
Russia

Even US did not hold the second place record of sending most satellite at once to space. Does that mean US space is backward compare to India and Russia?

Lol, kids. Where do you think Europe is ?

Building a heavy lift launcher is easy once you have all propulsion modules in Space- which is presently happening in India. Launching 100+ satellites is complex because of challenges in mission planning.

Don't compare apples and Oranges.

Back
Top Bottom