What's new

ISRO launches record 104 satellites into space

Lol, kids.

Building a heavy lift launcher is easy once you have all propulsion modules in Space- which is presently happening in India. Launching 100+ satellites is complex because of challenges in mission planning.

Don't compare apples and Oranges.
Lol... :rofl:

Self delusion.

Have you worked in the aerospace industry?
You don't need to work in space industry to know the basic :enjoy:

Lol... :rofl:

Self delusion.

Ignorance is not a crime, especially when it comes to communist party sponsored trolls.

Have you worked in the aerospace industry?

Why do you need to work your *** off, when you get paid money for every post you make ?

Last edited:
Ignorance is not a crime, especially when it comes to communist party sponsored trolls.
Yes, you mean you? :lol:

I hope your previous post don't leave PDF and let the rest of the world see it. All Indian will become laughing stock. :lol:

ISRO is such an organization which has a large pool of single (Unmarried) scientists who has dedictaed their whole life to nation. They work all the time for ISRO without looking at watch and at office time. How many of you know this?

This is the reason ISRO is able manage very complex mission which would otherwise take many years are completed in few months.

Why do you need to work your *** off, when you get paid 50 cents for every post you make ?

Ignore 50 cent army and enjoy ISRO's success. Do not spoil your mood.

Last edited:
You don't need to work in space industry to know the basic :enjoy:

Actually you do. I've worked with bus packaging design for proposed mission payloads (much smaller than this one by ISRO though). The possible permutations of such rise exponentially when ensuring mission success....especially when in the same orbital parameters.

Its a different dimension of research to the materials/fatigue cycle based RnD which fundamentally govern heavy launcher design.

Launching many small satellite at the same time into space is not some difficult feat. Sending a single payload of heaviest into space is a very difficult feat.

if you need to swat a fly you use a fly swatter not an atom bomb. Today was a commercial launch for foreign customers not a technology demonstartion of heavy lifting.The idea was to squeeze maximum mileage and economise our PSLV. Those nano sat and our sattelites doesnot require super heavy launcher. when customers need heavy launcher they will use your launcher or maybe spaceX or something else.

if you need to swat a fly you use a fly swatter not an atom bomb. Today was a commercial launch for foreign customers not a technology demonstartion of heavy lifting.The idea was to squeeze maximum mileage and economise our PSLV. Those nano sat and our sattelites doesnot require super heavy launcher. when customers need heavy launcher they will use your launcher or maybe spaceX or something else.

Why do you reply him? Why do you want to spoil your mood. They are unable to achieve anything what ISRO has achieved Except payload. he is doing his duty and earning cents. Ignore him.

Satellites were placed in cluster and separated at a small time gap with different velocity to avoid collision.

Yeah the packaging to achieve this would have been a very interesting problem. I actually would like to dig a bit deeper when I got some time and see if ISRO went with any rotary helical-cone arrangement (that I proposed in a study I did years back for short time lapse multi payload release of more than 20 sats) or something else entirely (my final orbits were hyperbolic rather than orbital ellipse). It is a pretty interesting topic that has not been explored much.

Yeah the packaging to achieve this would have been a very interesting problem. I actually would like to dig a bit deeper when I got some time and see if ISRO went with any rotary helical-cone arrangement (that I proposed in a study I did years back for short time lapse multi payload release of more than 20 sats) or something else entirely (my final orbits were hyperbolic rather than orbital ellipse). It is a pretty interesting topic that has not been explored much.

Great. DO that study and let us know. Being a management accountant, It is not my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom