What's new

ISRO: A lesson for Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to say that from today please don't make fun of Indian failures. We don't deserve it. It is not fair because India tries new things and fails, Pakistan never dares to enter high tech fields, so it is succeding since independence.

Now the important lesson:

I am sure Pakistani engineers today are watching India. The reason why India is so ahead in this field is that we have patience. Patience is the ultimate success secret.

Don't be so cocky!

And don't forget that India lags Pakistan in missile development as recently reported by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists.

The most authoritative non-governmental assessment of world nuclear forces has revealed that India's nuclear capabilities are seriously lagging behind those of its putative adversaries, Pakistan and China. The evaluation by Hans M. Kristensen and Robert S. Norris in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists called "Indian nuclear forces, 2012", reveals that for New Delhi, the principal means of weapons delivery remains fixed-wing aircraft like the Mirage-2000 and the Jaguar. Unlike Pakistan and China which have substantial deployed missile arsenals, India's missile force is lagging, despite the test-launch of the Agni V in 2012. As the Bulletin notes, "the Agni I and Agni II , despite being declared operational, both have reliability issues that have delayed their full operational service".

India's nuclear arsenal failed by 'unreliable' missiles

It confirms that Pakistan possesses advanced rocket technology. Pak can deploy it for space launches if it so chooses and quickly close the gap with India in the space race.

Haq's Musings: India's "Indigenous" Copies of Foreign Nukes, Missiles

Reactions: AUz
even after all this you cant understand eh?
maximum payload even an ICBM like agni 5 can take to space is 50 kg(LEO)
India have capability to send 5 tonnes to LEO...
and it will be increased to 10 tonnes this year........
we also have worlds third largest rocket booster ...
and still you think your missiles are better than India???

This thread is for people like ICewolf, please don't turn it into dick measuring contest.

Don't be so cocky!

And don't forget that India lags Pakistan in missile development as recently reported by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists.

The most authoritative non-governmental assessment of world nuclear forces has revealed that India's nuclear capabilities are seriously lagging behind those of its putative adversaries, Pakistan and China. The evaluation by Hans M. Kristensen and Robert S. Norris in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists called "Indian nuclear forces, 2012", reveals that for New Delhi, the principal means of weapons delivery remains fixed-wing aircraft like the Mirage-2000 and the Jaguar. Unlike Pakistan and China which have substantial deployed missile arsenals, India's missile force is lagging, despite the test-launch of the Agni V in 2012. As the Bulletin notes, "the Agni I and Agni II , despite being declared operational, both have reliability issues that have delayed their full operational service".

It confirms that Pakistan possesses advanced rocket technology. Pak can deploy it for space launches if it so chooses and quickly close the gap with India in the space race.

quickly can be over 40 yrs. It takes about a decade just to design a cryo engine given than funding is there.

In lagging in missle development, I can tell u it doesn't. Take my word.

Don't be so cocky!

Haqs (a)muzing joke starts..
As the Bulletin notes, "the Agni I and Agni II , despite being declared operational, both have reliability issues that have delayed their full operational service".[/I]

even agni 3 is in service......

yeah may be launch a 50 kg sat to leo and close the gap????

[/QUOTE]
as I said on an other thread....

Is it even honest to assert that the SLV-3 was derived from the Scout? India's Space Research Organization's (ISRO) SLV-3 was designed to fulfill the same role as the Scout (i.e., put small satellites in Low Earth Orbit). It is therefore not surprising that there is superficial similarity in their shapes. However, it requires significant evidence to jump from this superficial similarity to the claim that "its design is virtually identical to the Scout's." It is necessary to re-emphasize that rockets are highly complex systems, and to compare two rockets by their external appearance is highly dubious.

Even a slightly deeper analysis will indicate that the SLV-3 rocket stages have a different diameters, and different L/D ratios. The various Scout stages were culled together from an inventory of military rocket motors and consequently used a variety of solid fuels including polyurethane. The SLV-3 used hydroxyl terminated poly butadiene (HTPB) in all its stages (4). The second stage of the Scout used the Castor stage. The Castor motor used HTPB as the solid fuel. Significantly, the Castor used a different oxidiser with the Castor stage using acrylic acid (5), whereas the SLV-3 used red fuming nitric acid (RFNA) (4). It is unsurprising then, that propellant weights were also different. The information about the fuels is key, given the relatively short spectrum of solid fuel chemicals. The thrusts and burn times of the different stages are all different. Moreover, the SLV-3's payload is considerably lighter and its fairing is shaped differently. Additionally, the SLV-3 was the first rocket to use proportional control for its first stage control systems with a sharing logic software (6). Given the extent and depth of difference, it is clear that the SLV-3 is neither a "copy" nor "derivative" of the Scout. It is worth recalling the words of a far more technically astute person, Werner Von Braun: "If you want to do anything in rocketry, do it by yourself. SLV is a genuine Indian design." (4)

even after all this you cant understand eh?
maximum payload even an ICBM like agni 5 can take to space is 50 kg(LEO)
India have capability to send 5 tonnes to LEO...
and it will be increased to 10 tonnes this year........
we also have worlds third largest rocket booster ...
and still you think your missiles are better than India???

I meant we have some missiles better than India, basically in terms of payload, range to payload capita, etc. Slapping on 3 boosters on a rocket, is not what I would call a huge achievement. Rather, people want accuracy (where the missile will land), or efficiency on range to where you can waste less oil. Unfortunately India doesn't have that type of technology.

Don't be so cocky!

That is your problem.....Comparing PSLV with a missile.....

no problem...... keep making/ buying missiles.....we are happy doing PSLV, GSLV, Chndrayaan etc...

Let see where Pakistan and India reach in their respective goals in next 20 years...

Good luck :wave:

Soon sister soon, as I said patience and gradual development is what I love about Isro. :p
So till then be ready for criticism too and dont beg that none should make fun of indian failures...that opening remark in your 1st post make people think that you suffer from inferiority complex.

I meant we have some missiles better than India, basically in terms of payload, range to payload capita, etc. Slapping on 3 boosters on a rocket, is not what I would call a huge achievement. Rather, people want accuracy (where the missile will land), or efficiency on range to where you can waste less oil. Unfortunately India doesn't have that type of technology.

Man I am becoming a fan of your intellect. loll

So till then be ready for criticism too and dont beg that none should make fun of indian failures...that opening remark in your 1st post make people think that you suffer from inferiority complex.

Well i think I have been on this forum for a long time. It will help in improving quality of this forum. Rather than bringing poverty and malnutrition into missile threads we should discuss the reasons for failures.

Making fun of Indian failure.. keep you ahead ...then be my guest.....

This thread is for people like ICewolf, please don't turn it into dick measuring contest.

what ever you say...they would still troll...:pdf:

And for idiots who say Isro cryogenic engines were built by
1.TOT from russia
2.Reverse engineering KVD1

Indian cryogenic engine(CE 7.5)....

indian-cryogenic-engine22_26.jpg

Russian cryogenic engine(KVD1)....left

extension_kvd1_2.jpg

quickly can be over 40 yrs. It takes about a decade just to design a cryo engine given than funding is there.

In lagging in missle development, I can tell u it doesn't. Take my word.

India got cryo from Russians.

The cryogenic stage used in a recent satellite launch by India was a copy of the Russian cryogenic rocket engine and the cryogenic technology transferred to India in the 1990s. According to Non-proliferation review of 1997, it has emerged that Russia continued transferring rocket engine technology to India in 1993 after its agreements with the United States stop such transfer under MTCR. This reportedly resulted in the completion of 60 to 80 percent of the transfers to India.

As to taking your word, I'm sorry I'd rather take the word of the expert scientists at the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom