What's new

Israel's Tamar gas field sign $500 million gas supply deal with Jordan

First of all there is a huge several billion debt to Israel which probably will be never repayed so not so well paid.
Secondly they have choice: buy from Egypt. But they buy from Zionist entity.

No they don't, it's impossible to get fuel or electricity from Egypt at this moment, a portion of electricity comes from Israel and not because Hamas wants that. Apparently Israel charges the PA, you siege a strip of land so they have no other option. That's very honorable from Israel. As I've said many of the goods are paid by foreign sources and just sent through the crossing. Israel keeps Gaza on the brink of collapse and the only they could get things is through Israel which is why Israel wants to control their imports and exports to make sure they can turn it into a worsening humanitarian crisis at any moment.

Where i trolled against Islam,Mohammed is the name of the god of Arabs,Asl themselves if you dont beilieve me.

No son, he's our Prophet, our God is The One. Go google it and don't troll I'm arabic myself.

No they don't, it's impossible to get fuel or electricity from Egypt at this moment, a portion of electricity comes from Israel and not because Hamas wants that.
Jordan is in similar situation in terms of gas after ur crazy friends blew up pipes in Sinai.

Apparently Israel charges the PA, you siege a strip of land so they have no other option. That's very honorable from Israel. As I've said many of the goods are paid by foreign sources and just sent through the crossing. Israel keeps Gaza on the brink of collapse and the only they could get things is through Israel which is why Israel wants to control their imports and exports to make sure they can turn it into a worsening humanitarian crisis at any moment.
Not so well paid.

Back
Top Bottom