What's new

Israel's Rampage air launched ballistic missile to be inducted into IAF

Ok - you see me focusing on the rampage
@Khan vilatey @Yasser76 and others
Lets focus on the rampage and agree to disagree on everything feb 26 & 27 .. because Pakistanis will continue to think you’re lying & delusional because you will never in hell acknowledge Pakistani sources or perspective and nor will you.

Lets leave it to the next round because you guys have nothing to convince us otherwise and vice versa.
We need to start taking India seriously all these procurements are alarming I hope the military side of our country is serious and not downplaying like some off us on the internet

We need to start taking India seriously all these procurements are alarming I hope the military side of our country is serious and not downplaying like some off us on the internet
Absolutely agreed - I keep saying that in terms of military performance 27th February was another analogy to 65 and Pakistanis should expect a 71 in return. The flying circus IAF in 65 came back as a thoroughly effective force in 71 (even though ironically PAF did better in 71 than 65 too.. much better). The confused and demoralized IAF with incompatible and ineffective equipment of 26th &27th is going to come back with an extreme shock for Pakistan. Pakistani state, military and people would be historical fools(again) to ignore it.

Absolutely agreed - I keep saying that in terms of military performance 27th February was another analogy to 65 and Pakistanis should expect a 71 in return. The flying circus IAF in 65 came back as a thoroughly effective force in 71 (even though ironically PAF did better in 71 than 65 too.. much better). The confused and demoralized IAF with incompatible and ineffective equipment of 26th &27th is going to come back with an extreme shock for Pakistan. Pakistani state, military and people would be historical fools(again) to ignore it.
Yes exactly we need to move forward and work with AI integration into the fleet we are still quite behind india in terms of Research and development for future air combat solutions thanks to their large budget and partnership with young minds and private local companies so let's leave 27 Feb behind and move forward we learnt some things from the engagement and so did the Indians they improved their radar detection systems and much more whilst we continue to parade a dead horse

Yes exactly we need to move forward and work with AI integration into the fleet we are still quite behind india in terms of Research and development for future air combat solutions thanks to their large budget and partnership with young minds and private local companies so let's leave 27 Feb behind and move forward we learnt some things from the engagement and so did the Indians they improved their radar detection systems and much more whilst we continue to parade a dead horse
India still hasn’t learnt how to leverage (due to bureaucratic tussles) their public-private sector defense partnerships to their full extent. When they do, they will wipe the floor with the mess that is Pakistani R&D systems “response” and the only choice will be to run to China and beg.

It’s not that we don’t have similar talent with the same motivation - but Pakistan in general is as a education and research system designed to belittle, degrade or destroy local development because of the interests of a 2% and some aspects of national character.

India still hasn’t learnt how to leverage (due to bureaucratic tussles) their public-private sector defense partnerships to their full extent. When they do, they will wipe the floor with the mess that is Pakistani R&D response and the only choice will be to run to China and beg.

I still have not wrapped my head around the blunders the Indians are making. So many robust start ups are brought up everyday in our Eastern neighbourhood but the Indian military is turning a rather strange blind eye. And only a few mediocre start ups are backed whilst the really international standard type ones are left to fend for themselves strange but it will only last for so long. Whilst our R&D is going nowhere I hope with the new AI institute setup at PAF things will change for the better atleast in the AI dimension off things

I still have not wrapped my head around the blunders the Indians are making. So many robust start ups are brought up everyday in our Eastern neighbourhood but the Indian military is turning a rather strange blind eye. And only a few mediocre start ups are backed whilst the really international standard type ones are left to fend for themselves strange but it will only last for so long. Whilst our R&D is going nowhere I hope with the new AI institute setup at PAF things will change for the better atleast in the AI dimension off things
Hopefully, the fear isn’t that R&D will get worse; it is that it remains in the state it was/is .

Wonderful story on Humans of New York on some Pakistani entrepreneurs. All Pakistan did was create hurdles for them, it was an American scholarship that brought them success.

In a nutshell,India has a very enterprising young population of which large percentages are extremely well educated in tech - these people are what gets India AI wingmen and advanced cyber systems. Not the previous generation of bumbling self serving bureaucrats and self-aggrandizing buffoons. If those characters pas their ideals onto the current generation then Pakistan can rest easy.

Its quite amusing to get into the psyche of the Indian mindset. Despite such humiliation, somehow they have managed to salvage their ego with fantasy and completely overlooking their own failures.

Well to be honest, they had the advantage of having set up the mission.

That is true but DG ISPR had already warned India that expect a response from us very soon. Despite the warning, PAF launched its mission in broad daylight which surprised the IAF. The question you should be asking is why was the IAF caught with its pants down despite PAF warning them that we will come after you. This was incompetence at best.

IAF was responding. And even that they mucked up by lobbing AMRAAMs from such long range, giving more than adequate time to the 2 MKIs to dodge them.

That's one way to excuse the poor performance of the IAF. PAF strike packaged delivered its package successfully. The AMRAAM was launched by the F16's because the SU30MKI in that sector were getting in a position to threaten the strike package. Its a shame that the 'Raptor of Asia' had no firing solution against PAF's fast movers. This was a surprise for everyone because Indians had said that Pakistan had no answer to the MIGHTY SU30MKI, but in reality it turned out to be a dud just like many of us predicted.

When it was IAF that set up it's mission, the PAF wasn't even able to stop the IAF from entering PAF airspace, launching weapons and egressing. They could just watch from a distance and didn't even attempt to intercept, having been bluffed into thinking that the real target was elsewhere.

I mean Pakistan did the same, in less then 24 hours and that too in broad day light after warning the Indians we were coming. All the Indians could do was look and in the end lost a jet of its own with the pilot captured. Such a humiliation for India considering Pakistan's Defence Budget is only a fraction of India's. SHAME SHAME SHAME

1612621133117.png

Its quite amusing to get into the psyche of the Indian mindset. Despite such humiliation, somehow they have managed to salvage their ego with fantasy and completely overlooking their own failures.

That is true but DG ISPR had already warned India that expect a response from us very soon. Despite the warning, PAF launched its mission in broad daylight which surprised the IAF. The question you should be asking is why was the IAF caught with its pants down despite PAF warning them that we will come after you. This was incompetence at best.

That's one way to excuse the poor performance of the IAF. PAF strike packaged delivered its package successfully. The AMRAAM was launched by the F16's because the SU30MKI in that sector were getting in a position to threaten the strike package. Its a shame that the 'Raptor of Asia' had no firing solution against PAF's fast movers. This was a surprise for everyone because Indians had said that Pakistan had no answer to the MIGHTY SU30MKI, but in reality it turned out to be a dud just like many of us predicted.

I mean Pakistan did the same, in less then 24 hours and that too in broad day light after warning the Indians we were coming. All the Indians could do was look and in the end lost a jet of its own with the pilot captured. Such a humiliation for India considering Pakistan's Defence Budget is only a fraction of India's. SHAME SHAME SHAME

View attachment 714087

That's nice and all, but the IAF learnt a lot of lessons and got rid of Mr. BS. The IAF is twice as large as the PAF and has far better weapons at its disposal, it just didn't know how to use them and was overconfident (much like many Pakistanis after February 27th). They have definitely fixed those flaws, and will be back thrice as strong.

Imagine if the Russians were operating the Su-30/MiG-21 and the French operating the Mirage-2000s. PAF would've had a very bad day. It is only the incompetence and arrogance of India's military that makes it inferior.

interesting. Catholic France's Dassault (Sad Saul t...Saul a Jewish name) and the Israelis (supposed Jews) have both sided with India.

Chi and Mu vs Jew, Cat and Hin Du BIG fight.

Back
Top Bottom