What's new

Israel's Rampage air launched ballistic missile to be inducted into IAF

120 km range 100 kg warhead.

CEP 10 meters

Hardly a game changer

Frustrating to see how Israel bypass aatmnirbhar scheme.. Paisa phek missile bech.

I'm sure the Indians are silently laughing out loud at the comments on PDF (almost daily) from its detractors about how concerned they are that India is PAYING or paying too much for the goods and services they are buying.

We buy = we good
BUT Indians buy = suckers; you pay too much

When the military asset they buy comes at you- don't forget to shout at it. "You are too expensive; you won't create any damage, how dare you come at us!" :yes4:
SPICE 2000, Spyder. Hope israelis continue providing India with such effective missiles
Those two are proven assets. Just because someone on the opposing side says it did not work, does not mean it did not work. There is reality and then there is propoganda
120 km range 100 kg warhead.

CEP 10 meters

Hardly a game changer

which should make you really happy that they spending $$ on such assets?

Last edited:
I'm sure the Indians are silently laughing out loud at the comments on PDF (almost daily) from its detractors about how concerned they are that India is PAYING or paying too much for the goods and services they are buying.

We buy = we good
BUT Indians buy = suckers; you pay too much

When the military asset they buy comes at you- don't forget to shout at it. "You are too expensive; you won't create any damage, how dare you come at us!" :yes4:

Those two are proven assets. Just because someone on the opposing side says it did not work, does not mean it did not work. There is reality and then there is propoganda

which should make you really happy that they spending $$ on such assets?

Firstly, you seem bruised enough to come onto PDF forum to comment, but the irony of that seems lost on you.

International and Indian media point out that Spice 2000 missed and IAF admitted Spyder shot down their own chopper. This is not opinion., It's fact and the reports have been posted here before.

Essentially useless having high tech kit if you cannot use it properly

Firstly, you seem bruised enough to come onto PDF forum to comment, but the irony of that seems lost on you.

International and Indian media point out that Spice 2000 missed and IAF admitted Spyder shot down their own chopper. This is not opinion., It's fact and the reports have been posted here before.

Essentially useless having high tech kit if you cannot use it properly

Welcome to understanding military conflicts. A corner case does not mean the asset is a bad one. Spice did not fail (we had as recently as a few weeks ago a discussion here where it was posted that a senior Pak diplomat (I think) stated on your TV that spice did kill 300 terrorists), but even we go with your preferred narrative, i.e SPICE failed, then even so- if one among hundred missiles fails, it does not mean the missile program= fail. Similarly, if there is a fratricide it does not mean SYPDER and the people using it = fail.

Nor does it mean if a human error takes place, it means the entire program should be scrapped because the entire military is bad. What you are doing is using a broad brush because of your bias.

Last edited:
The mythical status of Israeli built weapon systems suffered a serious setback in Feb 2019.

They are good, no doubt, but not absolute world leading that they were assumed to be.

Welcome to understanding military conflicts. A corner case does not mean the asset is a bad one. Spice did not fail (we had as recently as a few weeks ago a discussion here where it was posted that a senior Pak diplomat (I think) stated on your TV that spice did kill 300 terrorists), but even we go with your preferred narrative, i.e SPICE failed, then even so- if one among hundred missiles fails, it does not mean the missile program= fail. Similarly, if there is a fratricide it does not mean SYPDER and the people using it = fail.

Nor does it mean if a human error takes place, it means the entire program should be scrapped because the entire military is bad. What you are doing is using a broad brush because of your bias.

You are qouting the news report on the Pakistani diplomat that was taken out of context then withdraen even by Indian media?? That report? Is that the best comeback you have in trying to defend the failure? Whole world media knows truth and still you are to hurt by the pain to admit it?

You may be better off keeping quiet now

You are qouting the news report on the Pakistani diplomat that was taken out of context then withdraen even by Indian media?? That report? Is that the best comeback you have in trying to defend the failure? Whole world media knows truth and still you are to hurt by the pain to admit it?

You may be better off keeping quiet now

Whether he said it or not, does not matter, frankly. The overarching point was it does not matter either way. MY BEST comeback is that it is naive to equate an entire platform or program as a failure over one-off examples.

One does not call a missile program a failure if one missile fails. And yes, outside of Pak, amongst those that matter, we have a different understanding of what happened at that training camp.

Last edited:
Whether he said it or not, does not matter, frankly. The overarching point was it does not matter either way. MY BEST comeback is it naive to equate the entire platform or programs as a failure over one-off examples. One does not call a missile program a failure if one missile fails. And yes, outside of Pak we have a different understanding of what happened at that training camp.
ok false flag what next, and their no training camps in balakot but religious education center, you recently expose yourself that Pulwama attack is just a drama of Indian agencies, govt of India and senior journalists was knows that false flag is coming

We got lucky that the telemetry calculations on the IAF Spice kits was off, and they otherwise botched the strike.

But I don’t get all this trolling and overconfidence. We have every reason to believe that they’ve made the necessary corrections, learnt from their errors, secured their comms, and they’re probably working hard to put things in their favour, for the next engagement, which they are itching for. And unlike us, they have the resources to up the ante.

I’m seeing way too much bravado and trolling regarding Feb 19. We won that engagement by staying humble and bringing more capabilities than the enemy anticipated. Not constantly chest thumping.

We’re can’t afford overconfidence, it’s a sure way to learn a hard lesson.

Back
Top Bottom