What's new

Israel's Mossad is recruiting online

Genetic studies have shown that Palestinians have been living on that land since pre-historic times.
Palestinian people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Today's Jews are mostly Ashkanazi(russian/polish etc) or Sephardic (spanish/portugese)

Here is what the famous Indian Mahatma Gandhi said in 1938.

Mahatma Gandhi on ! Palestine written in 1938

So you mean Jews never really were present in Arabia to begin with?

I wonder why so many references to them in the koran if they lived in distant Russia.

Indians would make perfect 3rd tier candidates required to run chores for mossad. After all they idolize zionist facism and genocide. :meeting:

So you mean Jews never really were present in Arabia to begin with?

I wonder why so many references to them in the koran if they lived in distant Russia.

Remember Judaism is a religion, and many people from Russia converted to Judaism, they are called khazars. The Jews of today do not have a GENETIC connection to the holy land. There are even black jews and chinese jews.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW, your chance. .:P
@ZYXW, your chance. .:P

Last edited by a moderator:
What if they sign up a Muslim that acts like a Jewish? He could stuff up the network and escape back to the neigbouring lands :)

behold
the mighty skull and bones now a mossad agent..:D

Lol, but i can provide great intel, after all i'm fluent in Punjabi, hindi, bhojpuri and Bengali, and okayish in Nepali, Assamese, Oriya. And i can blend in with any population, be it Pakistani or Bangladeshi. :D

And good with guns, another feather in the cap.

Lol, but i can provide great intel, after all i'm fluent in Punjabi, hindi, bhojpuri and Bengali, and okayish in Nepali, Assamese, Oriya. And i can blend in with any population, be it Pakistani or Bangladeshi. :D

Sorry mate. Application for field agency work is rejected. You do not mention either Persian or Arabic as langauges which you speak. Try the carpentry department though :D

then why not try for the evil RAW??

Back
Top Bottom